Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:04:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn token except bounty campaign?  (Read 676 times)
jatinderbit (OP)

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 05:51:25 AM

Hello guys i want to know about have any other way to earn token/altcoin except bounty campaign?
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:27:38 AM

Hello guys i want to know about have any other way to earn token/altcoin except bounty campaign?
Except for bounty campaign, you only have one way to earn free tokens, joins their airdrop.
But compare with bounty campaign, the number of tokens you receive is not much, its value only ranges from $ 0.5 to $ 5 per an account.
Wale777

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:30:33 AM

Apart from bounty you can earn tokens by mining on your devices and also by participating in airdrops and lastly by investing in ICOs you'll get bonuses on every Fiat you spend to get tokens
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:47:22 AM

Do you want to earn tokens for free or with investment? There are offers out there for free but most of them are scams. You are better off with airdrop and bounties.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:51:44 AM

tokens are distributed as a way of advertising the ICO since they have no other way of getting people to participate in their useless project. so as a result the methods these ICO tokens chose to give away their useless token usually involves some sort of activity from the recipient so that they can also be advertised by that act. which is why all of them have some sort of bounty campaign, it can be a signature campaign on bitcointalk where you advertise for them, or a spam on some other social media like facebook, telegram,... and a lot of different things.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:01:08 AM

Free token
You can get it from Airdrop, or offer to review the ICO.
To review the ICO is not easy, only certain people can join the event, and there are only a few ICO that provide the event. I suggest to follow Airdrop, because it's easy.

Or try to invest in ICO, but of course it's not free, requires capital.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Azzam Khalif

Activity: 252

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:02:07 AM

of course lots of ways that you can do. for example, how to generate a token through mining. or you can also generate the token from the exchange. and who knows you can be lucky token from the airdrops.

▰▰▰▰▰   REDCAB   ▰▰▰▰▰
DECENTRALIZED TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
BrentMack

Activity: 204

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:31:15 AM

yeah, except participating in bounty campaigns, there are a few other ways that you could earn tokens. By participating in airdrops, Translating, or wtiting articles for these ICOs. With these,, you could earn some good rewards in tokens in exchange for some work that you did. These are really also great options to earn tokens.
kobita333

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

Official Street Team member

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:37:31 AM

You can join the airdrop and also, you can be a bounty manager. Bounty managers also can get paid with that token/coin.

Beyond Protocol
Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk
thread
xysheeh03

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:44:20 AM

I think that you can only earn and recieve tokens as a reward just by joining bounty campaigns and also airdrop campaigns, after that you have to buy to earn tokens. So, if you join airdrop campaigns, just by making their project recognized through social media, twitter, facebook, telegram, videos and even blogs then your rewards is in receiving tokens.
pentol86

Activity: 851
Merit: 254

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 12:45:59 AM

I guess only choose Airdrop.
But, it is said that it is not as good as possible in terms of profits.
It's still very broad, if you want to explore and explore your abilities.
That is if you are bored with one type of project in a bounty. For example, and you who always follow the Facebook campaign, there is no harm in writing articles, translating, and so on.
Hopefully my advice is useful.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 03:09:11 AM

You can try to participate in airdrop campaign. They also give an allocation to the users for free, but I cant assure if this airdrop allocation is big, compared to the bounty campaigns.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:28:05 AM

in my opinion there is no other way to get tokens for free. unless you can follow airdrop (i don't really recommend this to you). if you have capital, you can become part of the investor in the ICO project.
But i suggest you invest in coins that have been included in the exchange for a long time.
it guarantees more benefits for you.

tredingaltec

Activity: 770

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 04:11:14 AM

I personally don't think there is a better way to get coins for free, except that following the bounty program is a good enough way to get it
Cemploon

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:12:47 AM

except for participating in the bounty, then you can generate the token from mining. This is most likely the way you do. In addition to mining, you can also participate in airdrops, although the result is not how.

Kimskie12

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:14:19 AM

If you want to earn tokens free, then you can join an airdrop, but if not free you can invest, there are many other ways to earn tokens, you can mine tokens using your device too, but i still suggest to earn much tokens you must join a bounty campaign.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:17:23 AM

If you want to earn tokens without participation in bounty campaign, you can join airdrops or do mining if the coins are mineable. With airdrops you can only earn minimal amount of tokens and in mining you have to invest in the equipment and expenses in electricity.
cityhall

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:23:20 AM

Joining airdops or telegram quiz group who made quiz for promoting ICOs and give tokens for the reward.  Buying the tokens you want at exchanger or investing on ICOs.

⚡️ LECTRO.io ⚡️
✓ BLOCKCHAIN FOR POWER ✓ Modern Power Grid ✓ Energy Trading Platform ✓ More efficient
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:28:42 AM

if you don't want tokens / altcoins for free then you have to invest by buying a few tokens / altcoins, I will suggest you an altcoin that is still very cheap and has good potential in the future, I suggest you to buy Tron, Holo or dent, the altcoin price is still very cheap at around $ 0.0137.
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:13:20 AM

If you do not want to participate in reward campaigns, you can get coins by investing in the projects you want, waiting to make a profit. Another way to get a good profit is to be a member of a project team and contribute to its development, but that means allocating some time to your daily activities, like bounty campaigns. Good luck!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: