Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:24:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason behind falling Bitcoin?  (Read 1412 times)
kickmegconet

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:55:30 AM

Just Hodl, guys
adamreb

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:23:07 AM

What are the reason behind falling Bitcoin and do you think it will be down more!

There are many reasons for this situation. First of all, you need to consider the effect of the correction on cryptocurrency prices. I am also confident that price changes affect investor sentiment. For example, we recently noticed a massive panic and the sale of BTC due to lower prices.
manbota

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:29:09 AM

What are the reason behind falling Bitcoin and do you think it will be down more!

History confirms that this is not the first case of a significant reduction in the price of BTC. And after each fall, he eventually regained his active growth and appreciation. In many ways, this situation is caused by financial correction and anxiety of investors.
abubakar.tapo

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:39:06 PM

Many reasons why bitcoin can fall. At that time, none of the great countries had yet granted legal permission to use bitcoins in their own country. Quite the contrary - the government has banned the use of crypto. However, bitcoin can still overcome resistance and still has a great prospect.
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:40:55 PM

soemtimes tnere is no need in lolking for soem sense just accept this and embrace tje fact that the world is not perfect
Luvr1000

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:02:55 PM

Many are looking for the reason why Bitcoin fell, but I can not understand why it is needed. If you look at the statistics of past years, you can see that this situation has happened many times and the market has always recovered.
Lake20
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:05:11 PM

There is no tangible reason for it aside from the whales that are manipulating the market for their advantage, I don't think there is any tangible reasons again. The market is two way traffic and we all enjoyed the better side of it together last year, this red side also will not last forever let's keep enduring.
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:28:04 PM

I think that to look for the reason in such a sharp decline in prices is meaningless, as the market is simply unpredictable. You can roughly understand how much it will cost some kind of coin for a while, but such a situation is not to predict as this is the usual manipulation of whales.

papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:40:41 PM

Many are looking for the reason why Bitcoin fell, but I can not understand why it is needed. If you look at the statistics of past years, you can see that this situation has happened many times and the market has always recovered.

People ask the wrong question. It is better to ask when Bitcoin will start to grow in price and when will be the best time to purchase this coin at a favorable price.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
krenus

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:21:05 PM

as i am no wikipedia i can only suggest that these talks about the government or somebody influencial bying a huge amount of coins probably have some sort of truth in it. at least the idea is real

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:56:26 AM

I believe that the actions of the investors themselves largely influence the price changes. In the period of panic, active sales of BTC provoke a noticeable decrease in the price of a coin. And during the growth and rise in prices, many investors want to earn money, invest money in BTC, because of this, Bitcoin rises in price.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: