Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:18:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn token except bounty campaign?  (Read 676 times)
jatinderbit (OP)

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 05:51:25 AM

Hello guys i want to know about have any other way to earn token/altcoin except bounty campaign?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:27:38 AM

Hello guys i want to know about have any other way to earn token/altcoin except bounty campaign?
Except for bounty campaign, you only have one way to earn free tokens, joins their airdrop.
But compare with bounty campaign, the number of tokens you receive is not much, its value only ranges from $ 0.5 to $ 5 per an account.
Wale777

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:30:33 AM

Apart from bounty you can earn tokens by mining on your devices and also by participating in airdrops and lastly by investing in ICOs you'll get bonuses on every Fiat you spend to get tokens
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:47:22 AM

Do you want to earn tokens for free or with investment? There are offers out there for free but most of them are scams. You are better off with airdrop and bounties.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:51:44 AM

tokens are distributed as a way of advertising the ICO since they have no other way of getting people to participate in their useless project. so as a result the methods these ICO tokens chose to give away their useless token usually involves some sort of activity from the recipient so that they can also be advertised by that act. which is why all of them have some sort of bounty campaign, it can be a signature campaign on bitcointalk where you advertise for them, or a spam on some other social media like facebook, telegram,... and a lot of different things.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:01:08 AM

Free token
You can get it from Airdrop, or offer to review the ICO.
To review the ICO is not easy, only certain people can join the event, and there are only a few ICO that provide the event. I suggest to follow Airdrop, because it's easy.

Or try to invest in ICO, but of course it's not free, requires capital.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Azzam Khalif

Activity: 252

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:02:07 AM

of course lots of ways that you can do. for example, how to generate a token through mining. or you can also generate the token from the exchange. and who knows you can be lucky token from the airdrops.

▰▰▰▰▰   REDCAB   ▰▰▰▰▰
DECENTRALIZED TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
BrentMack

Activity: 204

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:31:15 AM

yeah, except participating in bounty campaigns, there are a few other ways that you could earn tokens. By participating in airdrops, Translating, or wtiting articles for these ICOs. With these,, you could earn some good rewards in tokens in exchange for some work that you did. These are really also great options to earn tokens.
kobita333

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

Official Street Team member

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:37:31 AM

You can join the airdrop and also, you can be a bounty manager. Bounty managers also can get paid with that token/coin.

Beyond Protocol
Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk
thread
xysheeh03

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:44:20 AM

I think that you can only earn and recieve tokens as a reward just by joining bounty campaigns and also airdrop campaigns, after that you have to buy to earn tokens. So, if you join airdrop campaigns, just by making their project recognized through social media, twitter, facebook, telegram, videos and even blogs then your rewards is in receiving tokens.
pentol86

Activity: 851
Merit: 254

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 12:45:59 AM

I guess only choose Airdrop.
But, it is said that it is not as good as possible in terms of profits.
It's still very broad, if you want to explore and explore your abilities.
That is if you are bored with one type of project in a bounty. For example, and you who always follow the Facebook campaign, there is no harm in writing articles, translating, and so on.
Hopefully my advice is useful.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 03:09:11 AM

You can try to participate in airdrop campaign. They also give an allocation to the users for free, but I cant assure if this airdrop allocation is big, compared to the bounty campaigns.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:28:05 AM

in my opinion there is no other way to get tokens for free. unless you can follow airdrop (i don't really recommend this to you). if you have capital, you can become part of the investor in the ICO project.
But i suggest you invest in coins that have been included in the exchange for a long time.
it guarantees more benefits for you.

tredingaltec

Activity: 770

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 04:11:14 AM

I personally don't think there is a better way to get coins for free, except that following the bounty program is a good enough way to get it
Cemploon

Activity: 644

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:12:47 AM

except for participating in the bounty, then you can generate the token from mining. This is most likely the way you do. In addition to mining, you can also participate in airdrops, although the result is not how.

Kimskie12

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:14:19 AM

If you want to earn tokens free, then you can join an airdrop, but if not free you can invest, there are many other ways to earn tokens, you can mine tokens using your device too, but i still suggest to earn much tokens you must join a bounty campaign.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:17:23 AM

If you want to earn tokens without participation in bounty campaign, you can join airdrops or do mining if the coins are mineable. With airdrops you can only earn minimal amount of tokens and in mining you have to invest in the equipment and expenses in electricity.
cityhall

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:23:20 AM

Joining airdops or telegram quiz group who made quiz for promoting ICOs and give tokens for the reward.  Buying the tokens you want at exchanger or investing on ICOs.

⚡️ LECTRO.io ⚡️
✓ BLOCKCHAIN FOR POWER ✓ Modern Power Grid ✓ Energy Trading Platform ✓ More efficient
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:28:42 AM

if you don't want tokens / altcoins for free then you have to invest by buying a few tokens / altcoins, I will suggest you an altcoin that is still very cheap and has good potential in the future, I suggest you to buy Tron, Holo or dent, the altcoin price is still very cheap at around $ 0.0137.
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:13:20 AM

If you do not want to participate in reward campaigns, you can get coins by investing in the projects you want, waiting to make a profit. Another way to get a good profit is to be a member of a project team and contribute to its development, but that means allocating some time to your daily activities, like bounty campaigns. Good luck!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
tiurminator

Activity: 125

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:40:34 AM

The fastest and secure way is to buy or invest on the ICO.  Joining bounty or airdrop will take forever before you got your token if you lucky.
Aligab166

Activity: 194

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:45:19 AM

Apart from bounties, you can try airdrops, but I am not a fan of airdrops as most of them are scams. Alternatively, sacrifice a little and invest in different ICOs by splitting the funds.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 05:47:13 AM

Remember one thing ERC20 token no value itself. However you earn it doesn't mean you earn real money. By the way, only another way except bounty is Airdrop. You can earn free token by airdrop in fact I am not fan of airdrop. Most important thing is you should care what you are doing, it can be bounty or airdrop. Try to search they are legit or fake. Otherwise your hard work time will waste.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
felicanoma

Activity: 115

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:54:44 AM

How to get tokens without bounty gift I think only one way you can do is to buy or invest in the tokens you want, I think there is no other way than that unless you are a hacker who can steal tokens from anyone's wallet.
if you are lazy to work I think you can try trading in this cryptocurrency and the results you get are not small.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
████ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ████
▬▬▬▬▬   ●   Whitepaper   ●   Facebook   ●   Twitter   ●   Telegram   ●   ▬▬▬▬▬
macshad

Merit: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:01:35 AM

The only other way to earn or receive token is by doing airdrop but the problem is almost all the airdrop dont pay and mostly scam and even if the pay, its always so low , maybe $5 or so but with bounty you can get up to $2000
cpk02

Activity: 233

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:12:39 AM

Bounty campaign is a great way to earn crypto, but you can also earn crypto by joining some cool Airdrop campaign. or you can invest money in ICO.
primarydumz

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:16:17 AM

You can join telegram airdrops or facebooks airdrops, this is the other way to earn token even not participating bounty campaigns.
I this airdrops are the best and easy way to earn tokens for now.

▰✔♞❉▰ Globedx BOUNTY MANAGER ▰❉♞✔▰
hdtqisg

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:18:01 AM

You only have one way to earn free tokens, joins their airdrop. or you can buy it on an exchange buy your money!
If you do not have to invest money directly, Bounty is an attractive option
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:24:22 AM

The only other way to earn or receive token is by doing airdrop but the problem is almost all the airdrop dont pay and mostly scam and even if the pay, its always so low , maybe $5 or so but with bounty you can get up to $2000
This is not necessarily true. Some airdrops turn out to be amazing during a bull market where they can reward thousands of dollars for literally filling in a form. I was one of the lucky ones to receive thousands for registering for the Oyster Pearl airdrop.

Airdrops are practically useless when the market is bearish, but they can be worth a lot during a bull market which is why they can be profitable sometimes.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ethmylovee

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:32:03 AM

Jobs can earn tokens (except bounty) can be: airdrop, minning, bounty manager, admin telegram for the project ico, ...
Bounty and airdrop are no longer earning more money
Mishgan27

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:44:36 AM

well, only to extract tokens by mining. I don't know any other options. bounty, airdrop, referral links. what else? I wonder if someone will offer something else.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
Lakshanl

Activity: 156

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:40:20 AM

There are several ways to earn token/altcoin free except bounty campaign.

Airdrop - This is one of the easiest way to earn tokens as well. As an example some of the airdrops have to connect your Facebook,Twitter,etc... after you can earn free tokens by sharing /retweeting their posts.

Mining - There are some several application for your PC for mining then also you can earn free tokens.

But keep remember those are not much than Bounty campaigns if you earn more tokens with more profit you should find a good bounty campaigns.
Hope this will helpful to you.
NIuok

Activity: 109

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:48:16 AM

If you don't want to get a token through the bounty, you can choose to participate in the airdrop, but not every item will be airdropped, so you can choose to invest in ICO or wait until the coin you like is listed and go directly to the market to make a purchase.
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:44:21 AM

You only have two options then, either you will do mining or invest some cash on buying altcoins. Mining is the easiest way for me but you have to buy those expensive mining hardware to do all the works, you will just sit back and enjoy while earning, also keep in mind that you have to do some maintenance for the better performance of your mining rigs. Investing in altcoins or what we called Trading, it is a 50-50 act where you are going to risk your money.

Unlike mining which is passive earning, Trading is the opposite of it, it is a active earning where you'll be the one who is going to give yourself profits depends on how good you are on it.
ambisyon

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:30:27 AM

There are many ways to earn profit from cryptocurrency and these are mining, investment, trading and bounty campaigns. Considering if you had no investment, I believe bounty campaign is actually the best way for you to join and I myself has been in the bounty for several months already. I had gained profit from my previous bounty campaign and I would suggest you better consider in joining bounty campaign as this could really have a good reward in the end and it's your participation is the only investment you need.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
suraniawan

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:44:35 AM

lots of ways that we can do to be able to obtain the token. In addition to looking for bounty, we can earn from mining, or obtain a token from the airdrops and could also result from trading results.
Lambobo1

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:49:56 AM

Doing airdrop, mining, are not always paying much in both rewards and money, and the second are the ways you can earn altcoin except bounty campaign
ParabellumLite

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:53:25 AM

why with a bounty? I feel that getting a coin from this method is more profitable than other methods. just mining example, you have to buy computer parts that are quite mahall to get satisfactory results, but now the parts are expensive, the jugas coins are obtained, the electricity is quite large, the bounty itself is better than that

I think he's talking about not having to invest money to buy tokens or earn coins from exploiting them. I think it's still going to be a giveaway from social media events, but I find it does not bring much value and is not always available.
Gromx

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:55:18 AM

Bounty and airdrop are probably the easiest way where you invest your time.You can still shoot video reviews, write articles.The most profitable and most risky is trading-you need knowledge, time, investment and there are risks that you will lose money.
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:56:27 AM

One way of earning/having token is by joining AIRDROP, another way is if you have a group and you were hire as chatter in telegram. They will pay you tokens for working 1 - 3 hours as chatters making telegram group alive......

Ondisbelle

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:58:55 AM

Just joining airdrop or to be a coreteam of ICO, LOL but you must have a skill to do that
bonji77

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 10:05:43 AM

Bounty and airdrop are probably the easiest way where you invest your time.You can still shoot video reviews, write articles.The most profitable and most risky is trading-you need knowledge, time, investment and there are risks that you will lose money.
Yes, if you want to get tokens easily, you can buy them in the market where you have the selected token and you can also invest in the token. Wink Wink Wink

KAMAGAMES
TelegramTwitterFacebook ●●●●●●BUY KAMAGAMES TOKENS●●●●●● Linked-InRedditMedium
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀Join the growing community of players from around the world ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:11:09 AM

Do you mean by free? Bounty campaign is probably the best way to earn some decent amount of Tokens in a certain project. If still want to earn some free tokens, you could try and join airdrops, but the problem is that they only give like a very small amount per participants. If you want, you could just buy some in their ICO if there's any.
Dizzy89

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:28:37 AM

Aside from bounty, the other means I can recommend include participation in airdrop, mining, running some PR work for any team involved in crypto and related affairs.
Rogkim1

Activity: 262

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:30:07 AM

You can also participate in airdrops, they also issue free tokens.
True income there is even less than in bounty campaigns.
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:38:19 AM

You can learn in the airdrop, or buy yourself a miner and extract a coin

nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:40:22 AM

I think the best thing right now is a bounty campaign, I think there are several other ways like airdrop, trading, investing, buying and faucet. If you want a free token without doing a lot of things or without funds, the bounty and airdrop are suitable for that, it's just that lately the bounty isn't that feasible because of the failed ICO.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
herminio

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:58:56 AM

Except bounty campaign you can earn also by participating airdrops, mining, Investing in ICO's, or if you have programming skills you can also apply as a programmer to their project.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread      Oceanpaper      Twitter      Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
AlisaWhishie

Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 01:08:58 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2018, 01:28:31 PM by AlisaWhishie

That's a very strange question, which sounds like "how can I earn money except work?"
I think you underrate bounties, they are not only about likes and repost, some of them require certain skills and can be very profitable, like design/bug hunting/etc.

Jonnitor

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:51:34 PM

If you want to earn free token rather than bounty campaign is to join the ico airdrops. This is the only way to earn tokens for free. If you have a money then you can partipicate in the token sale of an ico.
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 01:55:38 PM

If you get free tokens outside the bounty program, the easiest way is that you can register airdrop. But for now I don't recommend it, because because I register too much airdrop, my bitcointalk account is temporarily banned. after that I can't do anything as long as my account is banned.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
0verseer

Activity: 480
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:00:38 PM

None, unless you know the developer and convince them to give away for free.
balamuda

Activity: 318

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:01:58 PM

Do you want to get tokens except from bounty? You can get from Airdrop and do it according to the rules of the Airdrop provider. Apart from airdrop, you can get from investments.
goolesby

Activity: 574

Gistcoin

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:17:31 PM

Actually, the most popular ways to earn the tokens is by following the bounty programs. However, if you don't want it, you may participate in other free programs likely airdrops, referral, and also faucet. But, if you want to have sure profits, just take decision to join investment or trading in cryptocurrency.

armanhusni

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:44:06 PM

to get coins in another way by following the airdrop program. or you can also take part in the competition prizes provided. however, this is usually done in this forum. but you need to know that, you will not get the maximum results if not from the results of the bounty.

Lankabc

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:52:14 PM

Bounty campaigns are the best way to earn free tokens, 2nd option is air drop but they pay very less tokens. and most of airdrops dont give any coins. even though they give you coins these coins will never be listed on exchange. I think you better follow only bounty campaigns.
btcjocan

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:08:08 PM

Investing on an ICO seems to be the easiest way to own tokens,cheaper price that can give everyone an opportunity to buy at a low prices,joining airdrops also is an effortless way to earn tokens.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:20:28 PM

There are many ways to get tokens / Altcoins, one of them with Aridrop might help you get it, but it must be with your own research, because nothing can be guaranteed if everyone's advice is different.
Sangkuni

Activity: 392
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:57:43 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2018, 05:18:40 PM by Sangkuni

The other ways to earn token except bounty is airdrops , join airdrops, participate on airdrops.
but , airdrops just give you a little token  even more token is priceless (shitcoin).
Before you join airdrop , you must research first when participate on airdrops.
there is so much FAKE AIRDROPS , PRICELESS TOKEN , DON'T give your reward when you do some tasks.
anjohyx

Activity: 451

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:19:26 PM

Become a crypto hackers?   Grin OK ... It's a joke, about your question: earn token except bounty campaign? Answer is Airdrop, but it's just way your time and your profit return is 0, most of them don't have value, so join bounty campaign is the only way to let you earn free token, some of them will give you nice profit  Smiley

Iamaslisumit

Activity: 137

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:23:43 PM

Yes if you don't want to join bounty then you can join airdrop or if you are good at something like you can do freelance and ask payments in tokens.
rdewilde

Activity: 925

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:33:22 PM

Bounty campaigns are the best way to earn free tokens, 2nd option is air drop but they pay very less tokens. and most of airdrops dont give any coins. even though they give you coins these coins will never be listed on exchange. I think you better follow only bounty campaigns.
Also we can become investors if we buy their ICO. With what you have to say, here are the only two ways we can get the token without joining the bounty program.
But I have a question that the bounty program is the best place for him to own free token, but why he does not want to participate in it ?

Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:21:29 AM

Bro in my point of view bounty campaign are the best way to earn crypto currencies as this is the least risk involving method or I should say that this method involves zero risk as you need not to invest your money into crypto as in this you only work for them and in return they pays you for your work and rest other methods I know to earn these crypto are either you work as a free lancer and they will pay you or directly invest into crypto by purchasing them in exchange of your money.
ruizi799

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:23:46 AM

First of all, I think that the bounty activity is a good way to get a token, but if you don't want to do a bounty task, then you can choose to invest directly in ICO.
modamo

Activity: 249

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:59:21 AM

There are sevral ways for it: airdrops, referall programs, to become bounty manager. You can invest in some coins, which will bring you monthly income also. 

Shadesofglory

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:59:00 PM

I think apart from Bounty, the next sure way to get enough token would be through airdrops, referral programmes which involve participating in ICO, investing directly into the token among others. Investing in the coins itself is a good thing, at least, one is not just a bounty hunter waiting for the next teoken to haul off anytime it drops. That way, one knows what investment really means and is.
Hammonds

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:58:21 AM

Airdrop, Smartdrop and Faucet.
When you can do this type, Airdrop gives free coins in the usual way to follow the Tweeter and join in the Telegram channel.
SmartDrop is even more effective because this way is better than the Airdrop method.
Faucet is now no longer valued, it might be different when in 2013.

ref smartdrop : https://medium.com/@DJohnstonEC/the-smartdrop-model-859888916d94
Spotlessvillian

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:39:12 AM

Earn token except to bounty campaigns. Yes you can earn token like participating to airdrops, but not much like bounties. Also mining in your device can also earn tokens. Investing  to coins itself. There's so many ways to earn token.
indobitcoin.tk

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 06:47:09 AM

the many ways that you can do. buy directly in the market it is easy and can be done. can also airdrop since this could even be the easiest way and doesn't need a lot of capital. mining is even more serious if you want can promise in this field and could complement the existing mining facilities.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
learntonoob
Copper Member

Activity: 85

FinanceX Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 06:48:00 AM

It's hard to earn much if you do not do anything for the project. Bounty program is a part of their marketing campaign which expose their brand to the community  And of course, bounty is the best way to earn valuable free coins and tokens.

Bunk67

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:57:25 AM

Is there any other way to earn token than to participate in an ICO. Either referral or airdrop and bounty only this can give you token. No shortcut to earn token in bounty campaign

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
Russlenat

Activity: 2786
Merit: 908

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:11:17 AM

Airdrops aside from bounty is the other way to earn token but it is not free because it has also a task and need kyc. If you can invest on mining reg you can also earn token but it is in expensive way.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
GodsChosenVessel
Copper Member

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 04:20:20 PM

You wanna earn for free right??  I don't think you can get a good token for free just like that only if you want get scammed. You can easily join the airdrop movements or bounty campaign.

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency
 Twitter      ⟹ Ethereum Next  ⟸     telegram
TERA

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:37:44 PM

Hello, yeh there is another way to earn some tokens except bounty. You can participate in airdrops but most of them are scam. It's better to join airdrops of projects which tokens are traded on exchange already. For example, there is an airdrops of aelf tokens. You can do easy tasks and earn some tokens.
daglordjames

Activity: 550

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:41:51 AM

if you want to earn free token then join airdrop but for me bounty campaign are much better because you can earn alot more than airdrops.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:53:13 AM

The only other way to get tokens besides being part of a bounty campaign is to buy them, you must remember that a project that is being developed does not have a user base that is big enough to allow you to earn those tokens outside of the bounty campaign, so you will have to decide if you want to use your time to buy those tokens or if you want to use your money to buy them because there is no other way to obtain them.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:21:21 AM

Airdrops if you want to earn except bounty campaigns.

You can also get hired by the team as a manager or any valuable position that they need. And in return of that, you'll get paid with the token that you wanted. That's how you earn, just like the freelancers who are earning dollars, bitcoins so you can earn almost everything by being like that.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
wongdeso

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:41:08 AM

There are many ways to get tokens besides participating in a bounty campaign, you can buy potential tokens or mine tokens through your more sophisticated electronic devices. You can also trade in the bear market to add to your collection of tokens so you can collect tokens without a bounty campaign.
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:54:20 AM

There are some websites that offer a job that paying you in crypto (i forgot the website). You can also earn crypto by joining the airdrop and faucet which i'm not recommended. Airdrop only gives you very small amount of crypto and faucet is not worth the time. The other way is you can mine crypto on app.
Aiizilaz

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:57:13 AM

I think you can join the airdrop campaign. Or you can buy them through the sales program. And you can also create your own token: D
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:16:27 AM

The easiest way would be purchasing the coins or token in the exchange market.
Any other way could be by joining an airdrop, where we could get some free coins.
coin-investor

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:20:09 AM

One other way except bounty is for you to offer some kind of service or sell products, like what they do in the marketplace and services section, they are going to pay you Bitcoin or ethereum or some other already tradeable token, I think it's much better than ICO, in bounty you will have to wait for months before your tokens will have a value and some other it will not have.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
cramcram21

Activity: 854

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:32:09 AM

You could only earn free token by joining their bounty program or their airdrop,
There is only two ways to earn free token if you don't want to join their bounty program then register in their airdrop or participate in their airdrop.
There is no other way to earn free tokens.

kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:57:57 AM

you can earn free token in airdrop but only with a small amount because today there are a lot of participants. you can also offer your service if you know any like web developer, web designer, manager etc.. you can see in the service section offering their service and they accept payment with btc or eth or usd.
Samithnew

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:59:13 AM

apart from bounty, you can earn by using airdrops and mining.
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 06:19:09 AM

Aside from bounties, there are a few other ways to earn tokens. It is either through airdrops, lending or mining.
The best of the bunch in my opinion is mining because airdrops will only give you a few tokens mostly, but a good mining rig will all the necessary infrastructure can be very profitable.

Bharathi13

Activity: 368
Merit: 25

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:24:10 AM

Except bounty campaign there are following other ways form which you can ear coins token easily
1) Mining :- you can mine coins with mining devices
2) Airdrops :- You can join airdrops but now a days its not profitable
3) Faucets :- It takes a lot of time and energy to earn coins from the faucets & if you have good referals you can earn fast
4) Freelancing :- There are lot of freelancing opportunity such as joining as community manager etc for this project incentivize you with BTC or ETH or their native token for your works.

Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:24:58 AM

if you want to earn free token then join airdrop but for me bounty campaign are much better because you can earn alot more than airdrops.

Yes, you are right earning through Airdrops is not possible because they will allocate very few percentages to the Airdrop. I hope bounty campaign is the best way to make money because they will allocate some higher percentages in order to promote the ICO campaigns which will give us some higher percentage if we have a higher rank in Bitcointalk.

letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:59:24 PM

Sure, check some of these:
POS-mining
POS-pools
masternodes mining
Forging etc.
airdrops
Voting on Wings or Stox platforms
Lotteries and Contests
Some kind of dividends maybe...

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:17:52 PM

actually there are many ways to get coins. but if you want to use other methods, sometimes you have to spend capital, so it's not like a bounty campaign that doesn't require capital. so you choose which one depends on you, whether you use capital or not.
VIP BTC

Activity: 375

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:39:20 PM

If you want to get an token without issuing capital I don't think there is, unless you join Airdrop. Or you can search through free mining. I think there are currently many free mining available, you can search through Google.

sjbi

Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:36:33 AM

You are talking about earning tokens with or without investment? Without investment, there are some ways to earn tokens for free. Like airdrop, mining and bonus tokens except for bounty campaign. You can participate in airdrop and get tokens for a certain amount of tokens. Likewise, you need a computer to mine coins and you well also get tokens. Likewise, if you have invested in ICOs or some coins, they will give you bonus tokens for holding them.

aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:47:07 AM

You can join airdrops but it's not good because the majority of these are shitcoins, the best way is to offer services and products to people and accept tokens as payment, these are the only way to earn tokens apart from participating in bounty campaign and this is the best way.

fortelen

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:55:39 AM

airdrop, mining, and direct purchase in the marketplace can be done. but among it, all is still the most widely sought after and get a sufficient amount of lots is to follow a bounty campaign. This field has already proven to be able to give great results and a lot of interest.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:05:16 AM

You can earn coin through different ways apart from bounty.  You can mine your favourites coin,  complete a task or propose an idea that help coin promotion or offer something of value that save time and money for a project!

Suwycu

Activity: 350

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:07:28 AM

In addition to earning a bounty, there is also airdrop, but I honestly stopped doing it because payments are extremely rare!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:12:53 AM

In addition to earning a bounty, there is also airdrop, but I honestly stopped doing it because payments are extremely rare!
this is other way to earn free coins or tokens.but some airdrop didnt have any value, and it wait too long till developers team make it listed to market.some of airdrop campaign give us huge enough money.
kutangterbang

Merit: 134

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:40:13 AM

join ICO, which according to you is a good token, according to your research, or you trade in several markets, I think you will get it
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:00:25 AM

Join airdrops ,airdrops is the only free way left but don't expect huge payment ,all airdrops won't get pass cents to 7dollars highest and not all of them will pay so just make sure to do research before joining

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
Sarisang

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:23:05 AM

join ICO, which according to you is a good token, according to your research, or you trade in several markets, I think you will get it
ICO indeed become another way that can give you great results in addition to the bounty. When compared to the same though airdrop could deliver results but investments in ICO gives far greater profit. Despite the risk, however much the bounty hunter also invested in ICO.
Bagani

Activity: 375
Merit: 18

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:27:38 AM

I think the other way to earn tokens of other projects aside from bounty campaigns are airdrops and sometimes they hosted a competition for the community. Example of this are who are the most active user on their telegram group and they will give tokens of their project.

bellaayu

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:35:16 AM

Maybe you can invest in ICO projects and get tokens. Investing is very profitable but you also have to do research. There are many ICO projects that are a scam so you have to be careful. But if you can use a good project, you will benefit from selling your tokens.

Vanderbleek

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:37:53 AM

You can join Airdrops, because this is the only other option to earn some new coins or tokens. But if you are searching for a way to earn tokens, I would recommend to join bounties, because it is the best way to earn alts.
jemarie20

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:50:13 PM

Airdrop is the other way to earn bounty token in the crypto world if you want to earn altcoin without doing bounty task, but dont expect to earn more if you stay on doing airdrop because airdrop are not giving huge amount of month, so if you want to earn more, joining bopunty program is good.

Absolutep

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:11:02 AM

There are several ways of earning token apart from bounty,you can do selfdrop,that is,some project will asked that you send 0 ETH to the contract address and you will be given some amount of coin in return,you can also do airdrop,you will be asked to carry out some task in return for coin.
pidie

Activity: 639
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:18:18 AM

in my opinion there are many other ways to get tokens except bounty campaigns. You join Airdrop and get tokens, besides that you can also play games that generate tokens.
fedben

Activity: 230

XCRYPT

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:29:55 AM

One of the ways of earning tokens without investing is through bounty campaigns. The other way I know is through Airdrop and Selfdrop programs, which everyone knows as well. Asides those two, I don't think there's another way. You should join good bounty programs if you wanna earn big.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
djuragan

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:52:33 AM

Another source of coins that we could possibly get is joining an airdrop, or perhaps purchasing them from the market.
Those are the other way to get a tokens for us.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:56:25 AM

If you exclude bounty activities, you can only get free tokens by airdrop or participating in project development! Of course, you can also choose to invest!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 07:00:20 AM

If you can offer any services of value you could always put up a page in the services section and sell your trade for crypto. Say for example you can do graphics or translate or post articles or do social media marketing or SEO. You can market yourself and let people come to you and then maybe you can earn that way. Unfortunately I am not earning much in bounties anymore. The well has dried up in this arena so am also trying to look for work but at my age it is pretty difficult. I wish you good luck.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
modmalaney

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:14:03 AM

Hm, most likely bounty campaigns are the best way to earn crypto in terms of invested time and earning.
Airdrops and Faucets would other ways of earning crypto but most likely it's not worth the effort.
forget it about airdrop and faucet. the result of it would not be proportional to the work done and many are not even paid. It would be better just mining and investments in a more assured ICO could result even though it should also remain cautious in working on it.
Btcirene88

Activity: 214

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:29:50 AM

Well, there are ways to earn token except bounty campaign by just applying telegram administrator you can earn by that, which it requires a skill and knowledge of  administration regarding with the group update other else, you can be traders in investing token or else you can be a bounty manager.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: