Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:19:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is the Crypto Market going down?  (Read 2798 times)
GreotDollyce

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:45:00 PM

I am also getting frustrated observing this death market. Bitcoin was plummeting couple of weeks ago. Fortunately it’s stable for some days. Ethereum is in very bad condition. I don’t know what to do

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tobt

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:59:00 PM

I think the time has not ended for the market to get rise. I would suggest all to hold patience for at least couple months of this year. Usually year end bring changes to market. I hope this will happen this time too
Eddyc

Activity: 1013
Merit: 391

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:03:37 PM

There are many fundamentalist terms on this issue, and to define precisely what is happening is impossible. However this fall will have a bottom and this fund tends to be the reversal of bear market for bull. Leaving aside the technical terms we can consider this moment as essential to define a new era in the crypto world.
nthere

Activity: 229
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:04:53 PM

Patience my friend. Bull is coming for us.  Smiley
kavishka

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:06:02 PM

now this time marcet is beard time
OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:10:20 PM

Crypto market is down but that doesn't mean that it will remain like this all the time. Bitcoin is the best crypto currency among all which had already proved it's ability. It is also the most oldest one. Now the price of Bitcoin is low that's around 7000$. We all know that crypto currency is flactuating one. The price always goes up and down.
Today the price is low but that doesn't mean  that the price will be low like this all the time. To me the price will rise again. It's just the Matter of time.

Now is the time to store some etH

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
Tallay

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:13:15 PM

There are so many reasons are responsible behind the crypto market crash. We can not skip them. The main thing is how we can fix the problem right now. It is making things more serious than ever. Market is not getting well.
Hercerays

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:13:53 PM

There are so many reasons are responsible behind the crypto market crash. We can not skip them. The main thing is how we can fix the problem right now. It is making things more serious than ever. Market is not getting well.
twkasun7

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:22:29 PM

Its is all happening according to setup i think.Market will be dropped further more according to experts.sell high & buy dip. Cool

●● ● Me\/u ● ●● BET ON ANYTHING, ANYTIME, AGAINST ANYONE ●● ● Me\/u ● ●● (https://www.mevu.bet/)
Xilib-er

Activity: 132

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:22:42 PM

very hard to know exactly what happened. the fact is many bad things happen on cryptocurrency
they make many people affraid to hold crypto.
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:25:10 PM

Whatever happens, it is expected that all Bitcoin and ETH holders do not panic. This is only a temporary storm, and will soon pass.

I get information that the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) from the United States (US) on Sunday (10/09/2018) said, to temporarily stop trading two investment products that track cryptocurrency. The Commission said the trade in Bitcoin Tracker One and Ether Tracker One products will be stopped in the US at least until September 20.
BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 05:28:23 PM

It has been a long Bear year.
Bitcoin went down by $1000 in a matter of minutes 2 days ago.
Ethereum is dying.
What is going on?

There are elementary things-this is a correction and Downing prices for the further re-purchase of the leading players in this market. Remember how much interest has grown the market in 2017 - you are not alarmed? I personally really care - what is happening now is the result of this pump. Soon prices will fall into place and will begin again a gradual increase.

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:13:10 PM

Whatever happens, it is expected that all Bitcoin and ETH holders do not panic. This is only a temporary storm, and will soon pass.

I get information that the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) from the United States (US) on Sunday (10/09/2018) said, to temporarily stop trading two investment products that track cryptocurrency. The Commission said the trade in Bitcoin Tracker One and Ether Tracker One products will be stopped in the US at least until September 20.
Completely agree with you, do not panic, I would recommend to hold Bitcoin and in this case you will not burn on it, because now some people want to make the Ethereum to fall down.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:14:41 PM

What is going on?

Crypto is what's going on. The market is volatile. Bear markets happen, sometimes for years. You'll need to get used to it quickly, stop checking the prices every day, or leave crypto entirely.
Cryptocurrency are volatile in Nature. So ups and downs in the price of cryptocurrency is not a suprise thing. And their are many thing behind this. When a country government stop cryptocurrency trading or marketing or investing in their country then its the effect directly seen on the price of cryptocurrency in different countries. Many famous investors gives negative reviews about cryptocurrency investment. According to them it is bubble and no strong platform for investment and this thing ultimately negatively affects its price.
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:48:23 PM

Completely agree with you, do not panic, I would recommend to hold Bitcoin and in this case you will not burn on it, because now some people want to make the Ethereum to fall down.
Some people want to make ETH fall, the reason is simple, because the level of weakness of ETH is weak, it's too easy to fall. Only with negative news, we can see that ETH falls far below.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
scooby_doo23955

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:59:22 AM

There are many reasons are responsible for the market crash. Then many bad news hit the bitcoin. The bear market slows down. And many projects have sell their ethereum to for money.
Westfiled

Activity: 271
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:07:36 AM

It has been a long Bear year.
Bitcoin went down by $1000 in a matter of minutes 2 days ago.
Ethereum is dying.
What is going on?
People are looking for the stable crypto and they are converting their altcoin to the USDT or bitcoin. That's the reason why the market has been jumping to the bottom. this will be recovering again in the next bitcoin halving time and it may take up to 2 years from now. Ethereum has been getting a huge impact because people thinking bitcoin is worthed than ether.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:14:00 AM

Am sincerely thrilled by the continuing reduction in price of many cryptocurrency. It's agreeable that cryptocurrencies are highly volatile and bearish trend is a normal phenomenon, but its been for so long and I only wish the market can recover.
btCHOOop

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:26:07 AM

There are many reasons behind it and for these reasons, crypto market is going down and down. I don’t know actually when it will get recover from this problem but only can pray for this.
BTCPair1000

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:27:32 AM

Price fluctuation can happen for much reason but i think in recent time bear market happens. sSo wait some days for stable market.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: