Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:56:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is the Crypto Market going down?  (Read 2800 times)
Xeon

Activity: 239
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:47:12 PM

I think that there is nothing stable in the world and we need to understand this. Is there any business that is on the top and never experiences hard times? No! Crypto industry is not in the best condition now but it will recover with time
NikkiS

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:52:07 PM

It's just a bear market. When you already understand that we are in the phase of falling and no need to panic?
We have to wait for the trend to change to bull and we see the long-awaited growth. I hope we will not have long to wait and soon the market will please us.

BlueBruiser

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:25:07 PM

i dont think crypto market will die.i know price was fallen but as an investor i think price will be increase very soon.please wait few days.
markingscringling8512

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:28:43 PM

crypto is not dying, it's an unstable market, but it's definitely not dying
BlackCat3

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:05:55 PM

Crypto is fluctuated so it's not unusual that it's market price down and up. But this it's used to down for a long time. This year is worst for all crypto. It's crying need to improve from this condition.
ethalliance

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:18:47 PM

I do not see such a difficult situation on the market to panic. Crypto currency has never worked steadily and is predicted. And they know it all. So, that to upset yourself at the first falls in the market is not worth it. Well, I think so.
bitcoinmux

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 04:38:16 PM

As likely to every year crypto market is giving an opportunity to new investors to take part in and don't worry bitcoin last low point is upto $5800 it never go down to this price and ethereum last low is $145 and only few days more this market will definitely start growing. .
CandyCoconut

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:44:34 PM

Some technical team manipulate crypto but they stay anonymous. Some other reason cause for the down market. Inspite of not having proper knowledge many investor afaid to invest on crypto now-a-days and it's influence to down market of crypto.
ChiefPotato

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:10:11 PM

I am not sure about which manipulate crypto market price to staying down but if it's continue to staying wiith down market price then people lose their interest to invest on cryptocurrency.
hungafub
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:32:01 AM

Just another fake rise that tries to pull people out of BTC. Next thing is BTC will be dropping/rising and alts lose even more.
Retro6

Activity: 75
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:36:46 AM

It has been a long Bear year.
Bitcoin went down by $1000 in a matter of minutes 2 days ago.
Ethereum is dying.
What is going on?

There is lethargy in the marketplace at the moment. Bitcoin was super hyped last year and we really have not seen any progress with mass adoption. We need projects like the Electroneum Instant payment system...where you can buy your coffee with cryptocurrency. This is the future and once the use of crypto becomes widespread we will see the price go up and up and up. Supply is limited and is much better than fiat where you can just print money all day every day. We all need to keep the faith and consider long term prospects. Crypto will never die and will be the future of our civilization....Guaranteed!
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:31:44 PM

Ethereum is dying.
What is going on?

The crypto is dying. So just sell all your coins and leave the market. It will the best choice for you believe me   Wink 

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
crazymelons12

Activity: 238
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:40:15 PM

This could be because the world market is down as well. There are news that I have watched about a week ago that talks about the economic crises that hit a certian country. I don't know how related these things are to the world of cryptocurrency but for me it does affect the cryptocurrency community because this as well involves the use of money.
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:46:20 PM

There are many reasons behind it and for these reasons, crypto market is going down and down. I don’t know actually when it will get recover from this problem but only can pray for this.
the crypto market down can be caused by negative factors and a request. the price dropped was common in the crypto world. yes, praying and being patient are the most appropriate things when the market is down.
Tim Murray

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:50:37 PM

I think it's temporary recessions. Crypto currency will hold, I'm sure. After all, the demand for it does not fall. And everything that is related to crypto-currencies. So, that we will observe the situation.
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:55:09 PM

Ethereum is dying.
What is going on?

I find it difficult to fathom the reason behind the sharp drop in the price of Bitcoin, Ethereum and others in the crypto market recently. The price keeps falling everyday and I don't know the exact time when the current dip will be over. I just think that those that are selling cheap are the reason why price keeps dropping all day.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
Procopiogamscrypto

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:57:03 PM

Ethereum is dying.
What is going on?
Just chill and relax, leave for a moment in the crypto world, lock your portfolio to avoid a temptation in selling your investment and come back when the bear end and the beer is pouring every day.
Khiceog

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:06:40 PM

Ethereum is dying.
What is going on?
Yes, cryptocurrencies are falling and unfortunately for a very long time. I think that this is normal for the market and it is not necessary to panic. Growth is possible and now sell everything will be stupid. Too bad we can't find out the real reasons for the fall.
Maikl

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:09:34 PM

In my opinion, now bears are faced with the task to shake out all ICO scams from this market and start from scratch!)
GreotDollyce

Activity: 92

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:24:49 PM

Crypto market is not stable. It is volatile. Price will rise and fall but no need to panic. Make a right strategy and hold your investment. Hope everyone will get benefit from it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: