Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:17:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is the Crypto Market going down?  (Read 2800 times)
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:24:29 PM

There are many reasons behind it and for these reasons, crypto market is going down and down. I don’t know actually when it will get recover from this problem but only can pray for this.
It has really been a very long bear year, but we also have to recall that it was a long bull year last year as well and this is more like the opposite of last year coming to play as we see the bitcoin market trying to find a bottom. No one knows when the market will recover and it will do in its own due time which will be glaring with participation and volume in the market, so there is certainly no point why anyone should be worried about anything they cannot control.

Price fluctuation can happen for much reason but i think in recent time bear market happens. sSo wait some days for stable market.
So many reasons which we know a lot of it is totally speculative in nature and balls down to manipulation by the whales as a result of the market nature itself. Normally, nothing lasts forever and I believe a time will come when the market will certainly set a new course and then we will see the opposite of what is going on now, happening in the nearest future. The only thing anyone can do now is to be patient and monitor how the situation of things will turn out.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:30:26 PM

It seems to me that won't see the same growth that we saw in 2017, it was truly the year of altcoins and ICO. Now, thanks to this long bearish trend, most projects will simply die, so the market will be cleared of excess. Now the market is at the bottom, because there is no really strong news that would make the market turn around. Yes, the news of the last few months is mostly positive, but it isn't enough for the market to radically change the direction and stop falling down or hanging out on the spot without movement.

Z_Max

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:35:26 PM

I believe that this is a normal situation when the market is unstable. Because it's a crypto market. The whole thing is that he has to hesitate. Today it falls and tomorrow it will grow.
idioma1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:40:10 PM

The market will recover again. It is a normal situation. that is why I advise hodl all your coins at the moment. Ethereum will have a bright future
ivanleon

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:59:36 PM

Often, the fall can be caused by a negative news background, the hacking of another exchange or the appearance of large volumes of a certain cryptocurrency on the market.
laptevnikita

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:15:41 PM

Often, the fall can be caused by a negative news background, the hacking of another exchange or the appearance of large volumes of a certain cryptocurrency on the market.

Often, negative news is coming up with manipulators to lower the price of crypto-currencies. Not all news is bad
ethalliance

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:24:07 PM

I think this is temporary. After all, the crypto currency works, which means that everything connected with it will work. So, you need to be patient and just wait for better times.
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:50:10 PM

I believe the market is falling because there are manipulations with the course. Now the price of many coins will fall, insecure will sell, and the price will go up again
Marcovoloshis

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:56:48 PM

Because a lot of false negative news is published over the past 8 months. People with big money want to buy bitcoin cheaper
jorgelugra

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:58:26 PM

I think that there are many reasons which may affect the market now and the traders who buy and sell in panic also influence the demand and supply of the market. to my mind, the best way to earn is to keep coins now
Utogah

Activity: 179

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:05:52 PM

I think it is because of a high demand supply of coins that's why prices goes down so that investors can buy some coins to invest with. Just like in any other things if the demand supply of the product has too many they dispose the product for an affordable prices.
MR_Klip

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:09:01 PM

I think that this fall is not the last and we will see the red market for a very long time. It is worth considering whether it makes sense to keep the cryptocurrency for a few more years, as it is obvious that we will not see positive changes in 2018
roueen

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:42:53 AM

This is the nature of the market apparently. The coins have a vertain price level shaved off when the demand falls or when they get dumped in mass. This is more or less like a cycle and the market tends to recover from it. There is nothing to be worried about.
boris1985s

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:30:37 PM

Since the beginning the market grew, now it falls. Everything seems to me naturally. It will start over again growing soon. But it was already possible to notice that the market is operated by people. These people earn huge money for us.

Dvibes

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:35:13 PM

Someone said it is because of tether
He went further to say that the newly minted usdt has not being added to the exchange

How true could this be??
hummer113

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 10:23:47 PM

In the crypto came a lot of newcomers who saw only the growth price, and for them it was a shock that there may be a dump, but it is the crypto market, take it or leave.
Tripple O

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:50:01 PM

Absolutely right, this is a very long bear market. This day, the price of crypto in the market is very volatile and fluctuating. Many coins or tokens from ICO dropped drastically after exchange. However, many people still believe in crypto and say that the market will recover soon. Hopefully, this bear market will end in the end of this year at least.
kidflash

Activity: 215

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:54:35 PM

I think big whales want cheap price. Many media creating bad news about crypto. If traditional trading requires extreme discipline, crypto requires the mental fortitude of Jedi. The crypto market is more volatile than any market the world has ever seen.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:04:59 PM

I pay attention to Etheruem at the lowest price for this year around 170 USD, and then go up again to 242 USD.
The value is so good from Ethereum to raise the price if we trade short term.
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:07:59 PM

This time the crypto market is going down and the rate of all coins are very down and the situation of the market is very critical and there is no profit of sale the coins in the market but if we trust and have faith in the market then i will get definate success in the work.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: