Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:14:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is the Crypto Market going down?  (Read 2806 times)
caliluv714

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:19:18 PM

The market is going hard. When too many fraudulent, fraudulent tokens. New investors do not dare invest heavily in cryptography. And, importantly, the BTC has slowed down for quite some time, drawing the other coin into a similar situation
Rituvohra01

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:27:23 PM

The market position is not good this time but the year is not finished.Don't be panic, it is normal.The market is going down due the news about crypto.
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:25:05 PM

It has been a long Bear year.
Bitcoin went down by $1000 in a matter of minutes 2 days ago.
Ethereum is dying.
What is going on?

Even now ETH is below $200, it is about $190 in coinmarketcap now. The bear market seems won't end in this year.
There are few uncertainty in the cryptocurrency for now, one of them is regarding the SEC decision about btc etf.
I wonder what will be happening if SEC accept it.

Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:06:05 PM

The crypto market is going down, because of our ignorance and fear. Sometimes many feign not be be affected by panic. It is in our nature, just that is latent in some. If you truly understand how the crypto market runs, you will not allow yourself to be affected by panic.
I have the believe that by the we stop panicking due to some news or FUD we receive, then the market will be back to its normal state.
Bardadym

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:11:04 PM

Ethereum is dying.
What is going on?

Everything will be fine! But this is not accurate))) now you just need to take a break from cryptocurrency and do something else
vigmar

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:57:29 PM

In my opinion, it's the usual situation on this market. Regards these conditions, strong rise and fall, you can make good money. If you look at the Bitcoin price chart, you will know that prices fell much stronger last year. Why did you decide that Ethereum is dead? In my opinion, everything is in the future. And now Ethereum has a very attractive price for buying.
Oilacris

Activity: 3066
Merit: 616

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:09:29 PM

In my opinion, it's the usual situation on this market. Regards these conditions, strong rise and fall, you can make good money. If you look at the Bitcoin price chart, you will know that prices fell much stronger last year. Why did you decide that Ethereum is dead? In my opinion, everything is in the future. And now Ethereum has a very attractive price for buying.
People that dont have much idea on how this market works would definitely have these kind of comments about dying or price decrease without even knowing or asking themselves that on what kind a healthy market looks like.They do like for the price on going up always without considering that market is composed of sellers and buyers therefore, there would always instances of price decrease and instead of saying up such words its better to buy coins while its still cheap.
HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:30:15 PM

I would not pay attention to the information that casts the Shadow on the ethereum. It seems that the negative is deliberately spread to discredit ethereum. Perhaps these are competitors or users with a close mind.
mizamuneerashine

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

jarvis.exchange

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:00:25 PM

Thy crypto market is on the early stage so it will experienced ups and down, eventually hype just died, and people who knows how the crypto work just moved their funds from crypto to a safer investment.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:26:08 PM

It is all about expectations, people want to get profit very quickly. So 2018 was boring year for crypto, bearish market non-stop.

So holding is best strategy these days. Important thing to invest in really perspective projects not scams. Rest time will show. It is no good checking it every hour .

Bull market will come and it is important to have believe in your funds. So be there or be square.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:30:29 PM

It is all about expectations, people want to get profit very quickly. So 2018 was boring year for crypto, bearish market non-stop.

So holding is best strategy these days. Important thing to invest in really perspective projects not scams. Rest time will show. It is no good checking it every hour .

Bull market will come and it is important to have believe in your funds. So be there or be square.

It is the beginning of the Q4 of the year and people are more focused in other thing before the new year and have other plans rather than investing in crypto or making any big decision if it worth to invest into the crypto or in any ICO that can turn into a scam quickly.
The trend was going up a year ago and this because the prices and pump method was very active and high which took the attention of people to invest in and then boom many big crashes and they went away, they are not going to be back because they don't see prices up.
bahnfire

Activity: 139

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:33:22 PM

Ethereum is dying.
What is going on?

that is because of market manipulation i believe. pumps and dumps always the main thing in crypto so after the pump you dont need to be shocked about dump. We are still in bear market and we should wait more.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Mabinat

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:39:00 PM

this is normal in a bear market. after all, we grew very much last year and it could not continue constantly

betform [/ i] ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 09:41:16 PM

ICOs are getting rid off crypto currency and this is the main reason.
I am worried about it, but there is nothing to do. We can just pray to Satoshi

slightmoon

Activity: 224

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 09:58:40 PM

Market looking for natural growth. Like last year not one sided trend this year. In some last months market rolling around one line. Have to catch good bottom and high to make profit. Next uptrend come this year or not hard to say now.

John Emst

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:17:53 PM

Now the correction is at the peak and it is too long. Therefore, the entire cryptocurrency has suspended its full-fledged work. And this is like a link in one chain. If something breaks, the whole chain does not have the same form.
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:33:52 PM

Going price down its normal and i think its an opportunity to buy more invest more.If market go stable there will be less attraction for new investors and traders,Every one want to grow and earn profit and take benefit from every single moment.

birtoki

Activity: 114

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:53:23 PM

I believe that the fall of the market is to blame bitcoin which continues to fall in price and has a great impact on all altcoins
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:05:11 PM

Going price down its normal and i think its an opportunity to buy more invest more.If market go stable there will be less attraction for new investors and traders,Every one want to grow and earn profit and take benefit from every single moment.
You're right ,involving investment here in crypto can earn more profit .I think this is our advantage to buy in affordable price due to the hype in market don't get mad for the market because everything has a moment to fluctuates again in price.

Suares02man

Activity: 218

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:47:43 PM

If it was so easy to understand, I wouldn't worry so much, looking at my portfolio. Personally, in my opinion, all this is due to the overheating of the market, with the last growth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: