Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:45:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is the Crypto Market going down?  (Read 2800 times)
stryker

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:38:01 PM

I generally like to build all sorts of theories, which is why the theory of manipulativity of the market is built into the framework of my perception.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:53:11 PM

There are a lot of reason why the crypto market is going down. From the start of this year there are few countries who declared banned ICO's and follow with social networking site  like facebook who strickly banned promoting ICO's at month of July. Plus, the manipulation price every pump played by a some of our big investors makes the price can't get to recover, then follows with bear market up to this situation called bull run still affect to the 4 quarter of this year.
hellyeahent

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:47:42 AM

It has been a long Bear year.
Bitcoin went down by $1000 in a matter of minutes 2 days ago.
Ethereum is dying.
What is going on?

Market will recover, I have no doubts about that, but I am sure that it would be completely new market, which will give birth for some new great coins.
$anounimus$

Activity: 1750
Merit: 294

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:56:38 AM

It looks like the market conditions are falling because there might not be good news that could trigger a cryptocurrency price increase in the market because the price movement of bitcoin depends on the cryptocurrency request in the exchange.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:27:36 AM

what is happening is a market weakness and a decline in interest in crypto, hopefully in the future there will be improvements or improvements in any way that can make all altcoins and bitcoins rise again.

Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:02:26 AM

what is happening is a market weakness and a decline in interest in crypto, hopefully in the future there will be improvements or improvements in any way that can make all altcoins and bitcoins rise again.

I can`t agree with you. Interest in cryptocurrency doesn`t disappear, it continues to grow. Now it happens naturally, and not artificially, as in the past year. Furthermore, it`s impossible to analyze the crypto-market as one unit and talk about its fall or growth. It`s necessary to take into account each individual coin, since in addition to the general prerequisites for price change, there`re also specific ones corresponding to the particular coin. For example, Dash cryptocurrency demonstrates a positive trend against the background of the launch of a new service in Venezuela, which allows to send transactions via SMS. Over the past day Dash has grown in price by more than 5% and it shows a tendency to a possible future increase.
zabir.brutov

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:49:26 AM

Nothing is going own it is just a falling market. A very regular scenario after a pump. Luckily, it is going to recover soon, so the bad times have passed, fasten your seatbelts and be prepared for the next great bull run.
dulinivanrus

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 10:31:16 AM

On the account of bitcoin, I can say that it is firmly fixed at the level of 6000 but Ethereum showed more fall and stabilize at the level of 200. It's just a correction. You need to buy cheap and sell more expensive and now just have the opportunity.

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
Barbatos

Activity: 272
Merit: 11

www.becent.com

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:35:35 AM

Market is evolving. It does not fit previous rules, so investors and traders need to adapt new terms of living. The faster you make it, the better for you.

10c

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:34:11 AM

Bear market is needed to clear the market of people who start to panic and sharply leave the market , and they begin to open the way to other investors by lowering the price of coins.

fzatni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:38:21 AM

It has been a long Bear year.
Bitcoin went down by $1000 in a matter of minutes 2 days ago.
Ethereum is dying.
What is going on?
in my opinion because there is a lot of bad news about crypto, as I know crypto is too sensitive to the news. especially until now bitcoin still has not received approval from the ETF
miltonpogi

Activity: 245
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:00:54 PM

What's going on is that cryptocurrency market this year is not going to have a Bull run. Maybe next year but not now. I think that it is not going down but having a correction which we currently have. Also, Ethereum is not dying so don't worry. Investing in it is a good idea because the price is still low.

dvdrewritable

Activity: 280
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:14:08 PM

The market is going down! Actually, we have nothing to do at all that's not in our hand. We need to keep patient and hold our coin until changing the price. In fact, whatever is happening to the market it is very common nature in the crypto market, the market price can be ups and down which is very natural.

▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     I  D  Ξ  A  O  L  O  G  Y     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
SUPPORT BRIGHT IDEAS THROUGH CROWDFUNDING
Follow us on:  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Youtube
Dima95

Activity: 392
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 12:16:34 PM

Some people say, that all these movement were planned by the richest people of our world, because they want to buy cheap btc for the future

pooja1982
Copper Member

Activity: 166

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:35:23 PM

Crypto market is going down while this year to be ended because some of countries who declared ICOs banned and not regulated the crypto currency. The issue of crypto is pending under the judicial permission. some of bad news are hit the bitcoin market going down. The crowdfunding and fraud is also one of the big reason of the crypto market going down. 

ilya_safronov

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:38:23 PM

nothing terrible happens, just a decline in investment and a lot of people willing to sell. The easiest way to stop falling is to stop selling coins, then demand will exceed supply and this will cause the market to grow, and we all expect it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:43:40 PM

I think that the market is falling due to external manipulators. People who manage tens of millions of dollars in cryptocurrency. Right now they are buying assets at low cost.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:51:38 PM

if you invest in bitcoin and ethereum, my advice is you don't see the crypto market too often, because btc and eth are long-term investments. now all prices are unstable and relatively low, now is the time to buy.

OTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:19:59 PM

Actually. to be honest people are really speculating negative views about cryptocurrency which is bringing the crypto market down. This year hasn't been good to cryptocurrency but there's still hope of it recovering soon.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
great.crypto.finansist

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:54:51 PM

The crypto market fell in proportion to how quickly or slower investors made the decision to leave the market and take the money with them. This process became permanent and it was already very difficult to return to the growth of the crypto market. Thank God this process of falling has come to an end and has passed to stability.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: