Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:31:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is the Crypto Market going down?  (Read 2806 times)
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:01:22 AM

It has been a long Bear year.
Bitcoin went down by $1000 in a matter of minutes 2 days ago.
Ethereum is dying.
What is going on?

Market is just fine. A lot of traders make huge money even in such situation. In addition, XRP hoddlers are rewarded by a great selling opportunity.
karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 06:05:02 AM

I think because of the audience and investors are going many, the supply and demand takes place, as its price went down. Fluctuation of prices in the market is also a normal activity of the altcoins and bitcoin, for some instances bitcoin and ethereum would increase and also decrease its price. Now the market os experiencing slippage of prices due to volume of coins and investors.
maaldaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:16:13 AM

This year is really a bad one for cryptocurrency. all cryptocurrency suffer the price declining in a major number.
I believe those things is because there are people who starting to dump their coins, that makes everyone else who has that coins to get worried if they would loss more coins if they keep on holding them. So they sell their coins at the current market and create the domino effect.

robaya

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:20:29 AM

I think it's hard to describe, this is how crypto market conditions are, there is nothing strange. the market up and down is already a very reasonable thing in trading investment assets. So for anglers there is no need to panic with this situation, everything will improve soon. be patient and calm down.
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:48:01 AM

in my opinion has become the nature and risk of course if the crypto currency market is not stable there is needed by investors who have confidence and patience in their investments because the market is also influenced by its investors
akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:55:10 AM

The crypto market is down because it is fluctuating, something like this is normal every year, we must be wise in reacting, don't panic, to be able to get back up certainly takes a short time, most importantly you are sure about the future

beliomir

Activity: 539

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:57:10 AM

What is going on?

Crypto is what's going on. The market is volatile. Bear markets happen, sometimes for years. You'll need to get used to it quickly, stop checking the prices every day, or leave crypto entirely.

This is quite a difficult task for a beginner, even for an experienced investor)

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
beliomir

Activity: 539

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:59:12 AM

Ethereum is dying.
What is going on?

Market is just fine. A lot of traders make huge money even in such situation. In addition, XRP hoddlers are rewarded by a great selling opportunity.

I completely agree, because no one has canceled the "game for a fall," experienced traders love it)

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Patrix_1

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:54:45 AM

Because of the bad news, the market is always going down, but the most interesting fact is that there are so much amazing news right now, but the price is not pumping, it is only slowly raising. We need another big up movement.
James678

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:05:52 AM

I can explain it like disproportion with demand and supply. Also price manipulation can take place in this field. Some guys can arrange mass selling and squeeze margin traders.
Herp-a-derp

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:41:08 AM

I don't see any reasons for this. I think that we need to be as much suspisious before investing, because there are so many scams. May be it is the reason to dump
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:32:48 AM

ETH was a bubble right from the start. It was obvious that most of ICOs will fail just because some of them were direct competitors. Think twice.
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:50:03 AM

Ethereum is dying.
What is going on?

This is the world of crypto, and everything is unpredictable, just hold your buckle my friend, BTC and others are still waiting for the right timing to move up, patience is the key. We knew already that there are some reasons why this is happening, just like government interventions and acceptance that would be one of the reasons why.
Aleksei Hurskiy

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:07:10 PM

There is no growth without falling! Yes, now everything is very painful and painful for us to look at it, but we must be positive! Soon these difficult times will end, you will see how a cryptocurrency is developing in long strides and is not going to stop !!! just most people are not ready to accept it, just afraid ...
mksundip

Activity: 726

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:08:42 PM

many investors believe bad news and make many people prefer to withdraw or secure their assets, of course this is very bad for cryptocurrency

kissme09

Activity: 658

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:11:53 PM

Ethereum is dying.
What is going on?
As you see stocks in Asia are down and more information is coming out: Investors are trying to sell all to invest in stocks as it is a tastier pie than Cryptocurrency and this has created The chain effect causes the entire Cryptocurrency to collapse gradually.

mksundip

Activity: 726

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:13:03 PM

I see a very significant decline in volume today, meaning that many investors prefer to withdraw and move their assets until everything is truly stable

cupic

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:11:17 PM

Ethereum is dying.
What is going on?
it's simple
after a super big pump, must have a time to dump, to make some investors leave with losses.
might take years cause bitcoin still a very hot kind of investing method.
big whales control everything.
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:30:24 PM

Bears still control the market and there are no signs of improvement. This is a market of crypto-currencies, so you need to be ready for any events here, if you want to be successful and get money with coins.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:33:19 PM

The situation is repeated and the questions do not change. I think that you should be ready for any changes for the better or for the worse, because now the cryptocurrency market looks extremely lost.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: