Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:33:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is the Crypto Market going down?  (Read 2804 times)
ka4ok1331

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 10:10:18 PM

I think that nobody really knows why it goes down as far as nobody will know why it will go up Smiley

powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:15:29 PM

Many participants on the market has lost their faith in crypto and leaving. They are not used to such a long bearish market. Panic selling and the lack of trust is the main reason of the declining market. On the other side there are  not enough new investors  with fresh capital entering it.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
demonz666

Activity: 493

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:37:47 PM

in my opinion this is the way the crypto market stays healthy. like the stock market that goes up and down the crypto market is also like that. and the crypto market also has high fluctuations. the current decline might be a way to keep the crypto market alive. because it is impossible for the crypto market and stocks to continue to rise there must be a time to go down. in 2017 the crypto market experienced a significant increase and this year the market has experienced a decline throughout the year. we must be familiar with this.

paveel90

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:00:22 AM

It seems to me that this is actually due to other falls. That is, it is a kind of wave effect. And I find it very stressful because I can not make money for several months in a row
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:03:56 AM

in my opinion this is the way the crypto market stays healthy. like the stock market that goes up and down the crypto market is also like that. and the crypto market also has high fluctuations. the current decline might be a way to keep the crypto market alive. because it is impossible for the crypto market and stocks to continue to rise there must be a time to go down. in 2017 the crypto market experienced a significant increase and this year the market has experienced a decline throughout the year. we must be familiar with this.

What??? a 5% drop in stock markets is considered a Crash. Here in crypto, a 5% is a burp. You are absolutely wrong.

This market is not healthy. Investors have lost thousands of millions of dollars AND WILL NEVER COME BACK.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:26:02 AM

Yes, it crazy, I can't believe the market have dropped over the year, the Bitcoin and ETH price have dropped every day, it likes to gamble in the crypto market is not invest in the market.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
hanomnom

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:45:47 AM

It has been a long Bear year.
Bitcoin went down by $1000 in a matter of minutes 2 days ago.
Ethereum is dying.
What is going on?

The cryptocurrency market is falling for various reasons. Yes, now they really fell, but it is worth thinking that one of the reasons was that cryptocurrencies are not so interesting now
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:57:35 AM

The thing that makes the market going down is the number of coins and tokens, of course it is funny because nowadays it is too easy to make coins or tokens, this is what makes everyone think of making coins while the market has not increased significantly.

DavenporK

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:07:25 AM

yes, the crypto market is bad where the BTC prices fall quite deep besides that there are still a lot of altcoins coming down together, but I think this is normal in the market, up and down depending on market demand. and I still believe that the market can rise again, this is just waiting for time ... and if you are not ready, you better look for another place, here is very high risk.
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:18:43 AM

There are many fundamentalist terms on this issue, and to define precisely what is happening is impossible. However this fall will have a bottom and this fund tends to be the reversal of bear market for bull. It will take a long time before the coins can actually make it back to that point so we might as well just forget about a bull market for now.Leaving aside the technical terms we can consider this moment as essential to define a new era in the crypto world.
Jonking

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 02:40:52 PM

crypto market is still down at the moment,,its painful to see but market is like that.. you cannot predict what will happen next. just wait and relax
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 02:49:30 PM

Look the price of the two coin that you mentioned they still here at the cryptocurrency.  Ethereum and bitcoin when this year cames the value become more better and I don't thinlk it will going to decrease very low and become die but it rise very high.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 02:53:28 PM

Probably the only thing is that the cryptocurrency market is usually very, very fragile, but this is usually a process that no one will ever know. I think that it can be predictable, but a very small percentage of people who understand what it is.
Spotlessvillian

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 03:13:51 PM

Hopefully this year will be our year although the past few year are really hard for us specially the market. I wish to be this year so lucky in crypto world.
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 06:32:40 PM

You should not worry, I think this is normal for any market. The cryptocurrency market unfortunately does not currently have a legal status, and many investors are already wary of investing in the cryptocurrency and, accordingly, the demand for it falls and beyond that the price. The only way is to wait.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 02:15:50 PM

Hopefully this year will be our year although the past few year are really hard for us specially the market. I wish to be this year so lucky in crypto world.
I do not think there was a big change in price this year. We have made great progress in adoption, but if we continue at this rate, I guess we should wait for the price increase a little more.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 02:27:23 PM

It has been a long Bear year.
Bitcoin went down by $1000 in a matter of minutes 2 days ago.
Ethereum is dying.
What is going on?
mostly it is because of large number of people are panic while the market was selected down that's why it is leads to acute drop down in the recent two years but there is some good development are they had been seen by me in recent months so I think it will be helpful for some little development in this year
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1117

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 02:34:11 PM

Crypto market will be always changing.
Now, the market is also still in the dumped market. This bear market sometimes seems not to end and still be ongoing.
However, let's see the progress of the market this week, they are trying for better recovery. Although in the early year of 2019 the price of BTC was always above $4000-$5000, now, it is really difficult to stay above. This may make frustrating.
Many factors may cause this bear market condition. But, see, this market will be better soon.
pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 02:48:17 PM

The main reason why the crypto market has going down because there's some bad news apppear and make most of traders scared then most of them selling their investment.

Some people are only traumatized by the value of the price of Bitcoin which is surprisingly declining and has never returned to this day. Coin holders will be more careful to buy more or save their coins in large quantities. maybe if you have a number of coins that many will do the same thing even though the news is not so certain.

Azuliand

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 03:10:51 PM

In the cryptocurrency market have seemingly passed bearish line , I think we hardly now see another drop , you should think about buying , as many altcoins grow well

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: