Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:50:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Jobless No More  (Read 143930 times)
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:05:26 AM

The bounty and airdrops do not pay so much to even cover your life needs

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
altscaner

Activity: 269
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:12:41 AM

In my opinion cryptocurrency is not too helpful for the current situation because if you want to come in here and hunt for prizes or airdrop the main obstacles are their capital such as gadgets, the internet, especially there is nothing instant to get rewards and after all I have to wait weeks, months or more. Is a better year is the government of each country that has this problem to find a solution, but indeed I am a little agree with the idea of the thread starter but have to think about waiting for the results of airdrop or bounty

Kingairdrop

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:31:45 AM

We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.

Like seriously, you want the whole unemployed people to come join the bounty and airdrop hustle? I dont  support that because bounty hunting shouldnt be a full time job instead it should be a part time job. Most of us no longer get what we use to get and most people have stopped hunting and gone trading

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
tanvir232

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:40:58 AM

Cryptocurrency creat a great opportunity for the jobless people who knows about it.many jobless Don't know about crypto-currency. For this reason they suffering financial problem  and  face frustration.     
installer

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:48:39 AM

Crypto currencies are offering a big variety of opportunities where you can earn a lot of money by taking part in bounty programmes, airdrops, mining and so on, but in my opinion the best way to earn crypto is to become a good trader.
bountylayomi
Copper Member

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 12:26:23 PM

The rewards that hunters get now from running bounties are not encouraging again like before and I see doing bounties as a long term investment because many tokens won't even start trading immediately after distribution is done. It takes up to a year sometimes and many of the tokens won't even see listing on crypto exchange at all. Nothing is certain in cryptocurrency otherwise those you are bringing in will put blames on you at the end.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 12:47:38 PM

I also agree with you,
in my country there are very many unemployed people, but if they know the potential in cryptocurrency they will fight in it,
but unfortunately many people don't really trust cryptocurrency and are only used as news hoaxes,
like the internet, I'm sure crytocurrency will sooner or later be accepted in communities around the world.
You know what I noticed?People are very pressured by stereotypes.I did the work and you have to pay for it immediately. (Well, a maximum in a month). And that's all.I have already attracted more than once friends and acquaintances, but no one wants to wait or work without knowing whether there will be a guaranteed payment.Perhaps this attitude is due to the fact that people do not live badly and have a high-paying job.But honestly, in recent years, participating in crypto only in bounty, earnings are very small. If you count the time and income spent, it is better to do something else.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
BurstBurst

Activity: 494

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 01:07:33 PM

not all the time is quick to earn on the forums and there are so many ways to earn money on this forum but not all are certain and not all are legit so it is better to have a personal job not to rely on the forum because the forum is not stable then more legit airdrops and bounty than now have so many scams that bounty and ico so be careful about how hard it is to earn today because it is not too risky to come with bounty or invest in ico but now it's very difficult because the risky is huge so others are afraid to join the bounty and invest in ico.
Cryptosaja

Activity: 658

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 01:10:29 PM

The current situation to get income from crypto such as bounty and airdrop and giveaway the results are not much, it takes years to get satisfactory results from the bounty, so now there must be a real job besides being a cryptocurrency worker
franciscoDC

Activity: 357

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 01:25:36 PM

Bounty hunters make good money precisely because few people do it. I think if all the unemployed became bounty hunters, the bounty fee would be very low.

It is already low right now. It is almost not worth it anymore, there is maybe a few bounties worth it. I dont remember when was the last time i got something meaningful out of a bounty campaign.
Yes,its true because now most of ICO's was turning into scam,so their bounty was totally affected and also many bounty now have an unfair reward that is why i choose wisely,remembering last year the bounty was so worth it but now its already changed and im sad to see that.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
Brainnin

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 01:31:58 PM

No more joblessness with cryptocurrency, bounty hunters and people doing airdrops are currently making good money and they are doing fine, apart that, traders are also making profits everyday, so you are very right with that quote.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 01:41:56 PM

for these bounty hunters it is perfect, they are now no longer unemployed. they actually do a lot of work in the crypto world. but they are very rarely paid. their work is a waste of time.
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 01:49:18 PM

Even though, crypto need money to start, and i guess its hard for them to catch up. Market are much risky than before so even they  got  money we cant guarranteed to earn some profit. Its about to win or loss, you should have enough funds to start with, even get mistake you have still some to fight

horrifiedx1

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 01:51:38 PM

for these bounty hunters it is perfect, they are now no longer unemployed. they actually do a lot of work in the crypto world. but they are very rarely paid. their work is a waste of time.
indeed the current condition is not like in 2017, where many bounty hunters are successful, but as long as we persevere it will certainly make money. especially for those who already have capital can trade

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
masbimz

Activity: 151

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 01:51:56 PM

If in my opinion for the current era unemployment is no longer complicated, unlike in the fulu era which is complicated to find work when unemployed, now it has begun to be modern so for unemployed people can work in the internet world and for people whose knowledge is broad he can make the internet world for work side
concitta

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 02:00:24 PM

If in my opinion for the current era unemployment is no longer complicated, unlike in the fulu era which is complicated to find work when unemployed, now it has begun to be modern so for unemployed people can work in the internet world and for people whose knowledge is broad he can make the internet world for work side
simplifying unemployment, so if someone can use the internet properly and manage it properly then the chances of getting opportunities are very possible. from this tool we can make money from it, so make good use of it.
so it depends on us using this tool, whether we can use it correctly and correctly so that the unemployed will be able to use it so they can make money.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
binhvo1505

Activity: 728

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 02:09:56 PM

We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.
I know this job is easy for you and me. But one strange thing is that many other people don't like this job. In my country, they don't like technology and they often don't want to be exposed to it.
I have called for more than 10 friends to participate in bounty campaigns with me but they are often confused and do not know what to do in the next steps.
Our work is actually quite difficult and it is not for everyone.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 05:35:25 PM

I don't think that this forum can help jobless people ,the hype of all crypto is over and bounty-hunters are making small money ,not like before .But this forum is still the greatest sourse of information about cryptoworld.
Earning of bounty and signature hunters depends on the market price, if the market price will recover so the same way signature and bounty hunters will earn bigger, I am bounty and signature campaigns user, before that I was not having any other job to do, but now I am earning good amount of money with my online job with bitcoin.
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 05:59:36 PM

Sure. Cryptocurrency gives everyone a chance to earn and in this field of activity everything directly depends on you on your efforts and desire to earn. Many here started from scratch and have already become successful people in this field.
Icologies

Activity: 994

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 06:04:45 PM

Sure. Cryptocurrency gives everyone a chance to earn and in this field of activity everything directly depends on you on your efforts and desire to earn. Many here started from scratch and have already become successful people in this field.
in the world of Cryptocurrency only requires perseverance and patience to be able to get rich, but what I saw when new people come in the world Cryptocurrency saw the market down they prefer to leave the world of Cryptocurrency

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: