Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:02:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Jobless No More  (Read 143930 times)
Evushko

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:24:17 PM

Far not everyone knows about it, and if it were not for a friend, I, too, except for Bitcoin, would not have known about anything! Many unemployed people need money right away, but here it’s time to wait!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
futuristishe

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:26:41 PM

You can not rely on the cryptocurrency as the main income. This should be as additional earnings. Well, if you are out of work then you have more time to explore the market, ways to earn on cryptocurrency
ak49er

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:34:47 PM

And not only will there be time to study the crypt, there will also be a lot of free time for various interesting things, but the main thing is to take profits from time to time when the cryptomarket grows

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:51:30 PM

I don't think one can actually live off from the money earned from air drops or faucets or bounty campaigns. It is actually not a reliable source at all. You don't know how successful the program will be. If the project fails, then the price of the tokens will get dumped and thus you will be left with nothing to survive. It is better to get a full time real job instead. Keep earnings from here as a part time job which you do just as a hobby.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
spaso_87

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:15:42 PM

Crypto would indeed be quite helpful to the economy of the State by providing jobs. even jobs that there is also a fairly easy with great results that can be obtained. This certainly will hit the unemployment figures to be quite small. but there are also countries that have yet to see this potential and is still considered a dangerous thing as crypto.
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:21:58 PM

We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.

Cryptocurrency is really a great help to everyone specially those who do not have works. It helps our financial needs and minimize poverty to our society but not all people can do in crypto if they don't have enough knowledge.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
rozenkreitzer

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:29:09 PM

Possibly it is not correct. Because virtual currency is the investment that can go zero at any time. So it is a great risk.but great risk pays off great rewards.
This is an investment with a high degree of risk. But the stock market also has risks. Shares of one of the popular social networks fell well in six months in price. But this is only a temporary phenomenon.
warcarft3

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:55:03 AM

This is a very difficult problem to solve. Every politician wants to solve this problem, but obviously it is impossible at present. Only human beings can realize it more intelligently, and we must know the importance of division of labor. The cryptocurrency will solve more division of labor.

U2018

Activity: 68
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:59:26 AM

Initially I also benefited from bounty activities, but the current ICO market has gone bad, fraudulent activities are consuming our time, and many times we won't get any rewards!

Hostmasternode
One-Click Masternode Deploy | Instant Shared Node Service
Saint1990

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:08:28 AM

You should not rely on bounty campaigns totally because the number of bounty hunters has been increased drastically due to that hunters are earning very less rewards. You can not predict the future of the ICO project if you joined blindly without doing any research as it can turned out to be scam or shut down due to lack of supports this will lead to waste of your time and energy earning without any single penny. Also sometimes rewards are distribution are done usually after 1 month or if the ICO is delayed it can take time upto 6 months too. So the conclusion is bounty is good for part time work not for full time as you cannot predict how much you can earn in reality when token launches on exchanges price usually drops and some times don't even launch on exchanges.

musharaf

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:15:28 AM

Now many free lancing jobs are available on internet so i think that to be jobless in not a good thing and now you can make money through this forum you can work for the professionals and you can make money by doing hard world and it is the best paying community, and it is the best option for us that now job is very easy and it is because of crypto development.

Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:16:34 AM

Relying solely on earnings from bounties tol sustain an individual let alone with a family is not encouragef or recommended cryptos market had not been friendly this year thus had affected many ICOs rendering the work of bounty hunters worthless its better to combine additional job so as to earn more money even trading is a better alternative.
guffie

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:42:16 AM

But to get to know the world of Cryptocurrency they also have to understand the world of the internet. And I think for people who are new to Cryptocurrency it also requires a long process to get results. But I strongly agree with you that they can get to know the world of Cryptocurrency, which will easily get jobs, such as doing gift campaigns and Airdrop campaigns.
Jrfranco

Activity: 786

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 01:45:54 PM

We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.

Thats correct, cryptocurrency jobs like airdrops and bounties could be more feasible to those who are unemployed, it would give them decent profits if they work on it, but crypto is uncertain due to its volatility, but giving hopes to all unemployed, its the best alternative for making money with just exerting efforts.
Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:28:54 PM

You are describing my case. At the moment I am unemployed, I am on maternity leave. Indeed, cryptocurrency to some extent helps me, and I have little money. But if all the unemployed are involved in cryptocurrency, the demand will be greater than the supply, and the income will be minimal.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
jpnl0008

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:34:22 PM

Yes i do not think people are no longer jobless cause it has given a leverage to most people example for me i had  nothing doing but ever since when i had my breakthrough with crypto am no longer jobless given me financial freedom
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:35:45 PM

I think its a good idea, if the other people who dont have a decent income or job, could do bounties or airdrops in order for them to earn some money, ive heard recently that some of my friends are fulltime in doing their bounties, not that much income but it helps their family living expenses though, i hope bounties or anything could last longer, many people can be help through this work.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
LuaKT

Activity: 162

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:37:11 PM

Yes that is really good thing because after people joining in that space they are continue working in that space. Some ofthem doing community management some of them joining icos some of them investing and some of them trying to earn money from bounty. so that is really big opportunity for jobless people. they can do something valuable in that space

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
SabrinaBianka

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:37:15 PM

That is good, Because me. Since I recognized this cryptocurrency I made 4000$ in few month and I stopped my work at construction worker and I stick on this work. And one thing I've learned on this work. If we more time we wasted via all effort we can earned as much as we wanted. So we need to be a workaholic.  
Commander90

Activity: 220

SWISS ALPS ▬ MINING & ENERGY

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:45:02 PM

Most of my friends don't have a job, although I have an education. They are always looking for work, they are constantly in debt and loans. But when I offered them a good option of earning a bounty, ICO and trading, told how much you can earn here, they just laughed at me and went on to look for a job.
Summary: I Have over the year approximately $100k, they have a bunch of debts and credits

❒ SWISS ALPS ❒        ▬ MINING & ENERGY ▬      ❒ SWISS ALPS ❒
█████          The Smart Mining Company           █████
Telegram █  Get a piece of COLD 6 220 238 SAM █     Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: