Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:58:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Jobless No More  (Read 143930 times)
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:01:52 PM

At present, the forum has changed the policy on the account and now the currency market is more and more difficult so I think it is difficult to make profit from this market.
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:04:42 PM

No matter the negative part of cryptocurrency and blockchain,  cryptocurrencies is if immerse benefits to our  socieconomic status, It has created job opportunities.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
angrybirdy

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 10:06:39 PM

Cryptocurrencies give people a huge number of opportunities to earn even without investments, but you need to make an effort.
it also includes the willingness to learn about it. if you are entering crypto for the reason of making money only, you will not make it till the end. the reason why there are many people leaves crypto world is because they lack of knowledge.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ambeo

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:23:28 PM

We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.
the only trouble for jobless people is to get rid of the habbit of being jobless. and crypto should be treated with respect so it's good to learn something avout it

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Talat10gu

Activity: 279

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:10:17 AM

It is the one of crypto's tasks that are so useful for people. I am sure that crypto will replace economics because it makes more for people than countries' economics.

Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:13:42 AM

Bounty hunters make good money precisely because few people do it. I think if all the unemployed became bounty hunters, the bounty fee would be very low.

But the reality things happened now is that many are still have a doubt about in crypto since Bitcoin and altcoins was started up to the present. So, in my point of view is that not all unemployed people will become a bounty hunters in this forum site. Though, true that if ever all unemployed will become bounty hunters here the bounty fee possible be very low.
Zipppcool5

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:59:24 PM

If a person is healthy, young and full of energy unemployed, then he is just lazy and does not want to look for a job. I think that a lazy person is not suitable for cryptology. It's another matter if, due to some circumstances, a person is disabled and living on a state allowance. This person has the opportunity to try himself in cryptography.
shamc
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:06:57 PM

Crypto isn't easy money, especially the bounties. You need knowledge about the coins of which there are hundreds of reasonably good ones. ICOs need caution due to the sheer number of them coming out every day, it is easy to waste months of precious time promoting a worthless coin.

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
jpnl0008

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:36:52 PM

This topic is an exceptional one and of great concern to us in the world of cryptocurrency I do support the fact that it's not a Real job but in some countries where the rate of Un employment is very high this comes in as a real job but in some cases it's a an additional source of income
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:46:34 PM

I think you are right, the unemployment rate around the globe is really high and many of the youth are the victims to this current economic suffering. Getting to know about cryptocurrency will help reduce this problem since it will get them engage most often and help reduce some social vices they involve themselves in while they sit idle. They also will be able earn something small over here to start up life.
burdalen

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:51:27 PM

You're right. Cryptocurrencies really allow many people to find the way to success. It remains only to decide how much you want to increase your profits. Everything depends on ourselves. This is a new era in the lives of many people.

cotabarmot

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:53:35 PM

I think that you are relatively right and cryptocurrency provides an opportunity to make a profit if people have a desire to earn
yes it gives an opportunity, but if everyone breaks to earn a crypt, then this opportunity will disappear. Trading is still an option, but you need to learn a lot and gain experience too. and experience comes with mistakes and without money you can not become a trader

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:05:53 PM

Bounty hunters make good money precisely because few people do it. I think if all the unemployed became bounty hunters, the bounty fee would be very low.

But the reality things happened now is that many are still have a doubt about in crypto since Bitcoin and altcoins was started up to the present. So, in my point of view is that not all unemployed people will become a bounty hunters in this forum site. Though, true that if ever all unemployed will become bounty hunters here the bounty fee possible be very low.

All people can't do the same job. In addition, cryptocurrencies arenэt so popular yet that when people are left without work, they began to engage in it.
Pappy_1_

Activity: 127

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:08:52 PM

The more people will know about airdrops and bounty campaigns the less will be earnings. There will also be more scams and fakes. I don't think it would be good for everyone. Everywhere there are both pros and cons.

omorfi

Activity: 728
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:12:06 PM

While the prices of cryptocurrencies in the market is low, the money earned from the bounties is very low. But if we wait until the market price rises, we can have very serious amounts of money. Thats why we need to HODL
mickey_miner

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:10:44 PM

We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.
To make money on cryptocurrency need the internet, but in many countries there is not even the internet or people can not afford it. Therefore, cryptocurrency will not save people from unemployment

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:47:58 PM

I actually don't think that it's gonna change the situation with unemployment. In fact, in some cases in may even worsen it. It's complicated though.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:14:39 PM

But you can't just depend on bounties and airdrops alone because there is no assurance that you will be paid and even if you will be paid, there is still no assurance that the coin would be listed in exchanges because some teams would just abandon the project and move on since they have already collected money. You should still treat it as a side income than the main source of income especially nowadays when the coins have lesser value.
Depending in bounties and airdrops for your survival is a huge mistake which unfortunately many people in the forum are making, this is why they were so deeply affected by the changes in the rules that happened just a few days ago and also there is no guarantee that we are going to see bounty campaigns indefinitely in the forum, it's possible that at some point in the future those campaigns are going to be forbidden.
arakuns

Activity: 223

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:12:03 PM

There are still well enough jobless people out there. Although crypto has given a lot of peopke around the globe financial liberation  but the major challenges especially in the part of world I reside is lack of exposure to the basic knowledge required to be relevant in this community.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:21:22 PM

Job is better than cryptocurrency in reality, because it's permanent but depends on the job. But better to those people who are waiting to have job or still unemployed they are welcome here in cryptocurrency and I think they will earn money if they follow the people who became already successful in trading or in any aspects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: