Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:27:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Jobless No More  (Read 143930 times)
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:41:15 PM

Don't get too hang up on crypto because if you less knowledge and less experience will certainly ruin your own life. A lot of there unemployment like getting their hope because crypto, but all it takes a long process to keep a steady profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
trobbert

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:47:21 PM

Yeah, crypto has helped to many of people find a job. As for me it was an opportunity for them get rich, real chance ,so they should take it
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:54:45 PM

I don't think that will happen if many people know the cryptocurrency will have a lot of work created and there will definitely be many people who easily make transactions with cryptocurrency.

mary0919

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:01:58 PM

We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.
A lot of opportunities are here in this cryptocurrency world. Whoever you are,  young, old, fat, thin, rich and poor you are qualified to this business. I am one of those people who are in need of money because my net salary from my job is not enough to cope the needs of my family and I am happy I have found this forum where I have found the opportunity that I really need.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 11:27:05 PM

Crypto can change the world economy, this is for sure. many jobs in crypto and this is quite easily done even with great results. Maybe some constraints due to facilities that do not support or lack of interest in crypto-world or online because of the many rumors that less good in crypto as the deception that often occurs. But if the Government can realize this would be good then this will also be good for the country because they will also lower the unemployment figures.

paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:45:32 PM

Right! In today's society, the number of unemployed people is very much, life and economics become more difficult. If the e-money market really collapses, I do not know what to do to make the fastest money anymore. There will be no jobs for me and many others.
arwani112

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 12:01:23 AM
Merited by Metamorps (1)

Jobless, especially for young people, is a complex problem. Many things influence it; narrow employment, super tight competition, economic conditions of a country, government policies etc. But the most important thing of all is the mental condition and mindset of each person. People who are open-minded and strong-spirited will always find the ways to earn income independently. One of them is through cryptocurrency (trading, airdrops, bounties, etc.). Nowadays, when the bounty is sluggish, many hunters are giving up because the income from bounties are far decreasing compared to last year. Again, it's about mentality, the one who survives the storm is the one who win. That is natural selection.
Peri0n

Activity: 188

quarkchain.io

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:02:20 AM

How so? I don't understand that statement. You seem to have little knowledge of economic terms. This is technically impossible. You understand?
Utyg

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:36:53 AM

I agree with you on some points. Since cryptocurrency is the future. Cryptocurrency is a weapon with world domination of imperialism. Cryptocurrency is able to make a financial revolution. Give people financial independence. And give hope for a bright and secure future.
primarydumz

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:41:12 AM

We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.

Nice concept in you, as we notice many people whose already been doing in cryptocurrency.
Yes, it's really help to those people whose hard to find stable jobs nowadays so crypto is the best for them. Because this not required some skills to do a work only if you have time and effort then you can earned profit on it.

▰✔♞❉▰ Globedx BOUNTY MANAGER ▰❉♞✔▰
Suwycu

Activity: 350

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:44:24 AM

The more people will join the generosity, the less you and I will receive payments for the company's bounty!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:09:23 AM

well, I guess you are right in some points... crypto world definitely brings a lot of opportunities for everyone and this is definitely helping some jobless people and/or people that would like to get rid of their "standard" job, nevertheless the main thing is not aiming to live from airdrips and bounties... it should be joining a project and working on crypto world... because everyone has a chance (even cheaters and scammers)  Grin

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Rajatkatyal

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:31:18 AM

cryptocurrency is the decent work to earn some good money.and it is very similar to any job if a person take this crypto work seriously.
koralan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:35:01 AM

I agree! It is possible to say that strings are an opportunity to solve unemployment problems around the world. But from here, there will be new problems in the electronic money market. It can be scam, unusual fluctuations, bonuses of low campaigns ...
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:44:16 PM

Jobless, especially for young people, is a complex problem. Many things influence it; narrow employment, super tight competition, economic conditions of a country, government policies etc. But the most important thing of all is the mental condition and mindset of each person. People who are open-minded and strong-spirited will always find the ways to earn income independently. One of them is through cryptocurrency (trading, airdrops, bounties, etc.). Nowadays, when the bounty is sluggish, many hunters are giving up because the income from bounties are far decreasing compared to last year. Again, it's about mentality, the one who survives the storm is the one who win. That is natural selection.

While I agree on your point about natural selection and being open-minded as well as strong-spirited if you want to survive (and succeed), I still can't agree with your claim that "giving up" is always necessarily a wrong choice which you seem to imply. From outside it may look like giving up, but if you are open-minded, that means you keep your eyes open to incoming opportunities, incoming from every direction possible. Yes, it may require you to leave your comfort zone, sometimes even completely re-invent yourself, but sticking to a losing business is bordering on stupidity rather than on being smart and proactive. When the time comes to leave, you should leave and try something else. As a wise man once said, there is only the trying, the rest is not our business.
YMaverik

Activity: 934
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:47:07 PM

the cryptocurrency market is at the very beginning of development, and new technologies will add new jobs and opportunities for earnings. all this is developing, and eventually will be accepted by society and the state.
balamuda

Activity: 318

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:59:42 PM

I think there is still a lot of work out there, but the problem is that sometimes people are more selective in choosing jobs. And here is not real work because there is no guarantee that every month gets a profit, but here is the information center to increase knowledge.
paveel90

Activity: 255

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:45:13 PM

I still recommend not yet considering participation in bounty and airdrops as the main job. Probably, in the future much can change. But while I think the crypto market is an excellent additional way to earn money, it can not completely replace the main job.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:51:40 PM

I think there is still a lot of work out there, but the problem is that sometimes people are more selective in choosing jobs. And here is not real work because there is no guarantee that every month gets a profit, but here is the information center to increase knowledge.
Jobless no more if there are people are eager to have a job since there's a lot job out there, but the problem is some people are lazy and some of them are rely solely on others only. And since we are now based on technology, so I think there's a lot job that we can get. Especially in crypto once many people accept and they started to learn about it, Im surely that they might get good profit and possible they will never stop using earning in crypto.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:59:36 PM

Honestly , i am enjoying doing these bounty campaigns. I am working in private company and after my job , i indulge myslf in doing bounty campaigns. I received a lot of tokens as bounty rewards which is encouraging me to keep myself busy doing these campaigns. This work is acting as part time job for me. Even , i am not worried much about my job as i have bounty work to do. I will not be a jobless anymore!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: