Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:00:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Survey Shows 80% Of Americans Have Heard Of Bitcoin  (Read 2791 times)
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:26:24 AM

coupled with the efforts of bitcoin ETF, will increasingly attract the interest of the public to invest in crypto, not just interested. but how about that the public interest in crypto is large, but crypto is still only used as an investment asset, and cannot be used as a legal payment instrument.
with more and more governments legalizing bitcoin, of course bitcoin will be used as a legitimate payment instrument. of course America will become a prosperous country, because when it is accepted as a payment instrument, prices have soared

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
noisybit

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:19:46 AM

My response is that the more people hear the more people want to invest, this will make the market better and even increase market prices and demand increases
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 04:30:12 AM

I think the cause is the increase in BTC prices to 19k last year which caused the cryptocurrency to be very well known. And also bitcoin users in the US are the most in the world, I myself am very aware that in US, Bitcoin is very famous and it's natural that many percentages of people who know bitcoin on US are very high
Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:40:04 AM

In the above survey of a survey of Americans about their awareness of cryptocurrency, I still do not see serious positive developments. The fact that about 80 percent of Americans have heard of Bitcoin does not mean anything. In the past few years, the media very often raise the topic of cryptocurrency, so if the average American listens to the news and sometimes watches it on the Internet, it is very difficult not to hear anything about cryptocurrency until that time. For the time being, I see that the USA is a country with very low activity of citizens regarding the use of cryptocurrency. In other countries, interest in it is much higher. Let's hope that the situation will change over time.
xfaqs01

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:09:46 AM

certainly great if most Americans have heard and know about bitcoin. because with many of its citizens who know, the more people there, the investment and development of bitcoin will also run well in America and in this world
but it depends on how they percieved it, if they learnt it in a negative way they will probably retract and keep away from it as there are  a lot of negative news out there in the united estates, but regardless to that i think it would be a good news overall.

Want to learn TA? head on to
https://www.facebook.com/BTCSignals
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:31:23 AM

My response is that the more people hear the more people want to invest, this will make the market better and even increase market prices and demand increases

Yes, it will popularize Bitcoin, and more people will have the desire to invest in this cryptocurrency. Meanwhile, if so many Americans have heard about BTC, it does not mean that the people from other countries know it.
laiya94
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:59:26 AM

That's a good sign for the crypto world. If ETF approval happens in the next few months I think there will be a huge change in the crypto world because after ETF approval there will be huge American investors.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
rexona

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:07:44 AM

of course it's very good, because the more people who know about bitcoin will have a positive impact, because with more and more people who know it will open up big opportunities for many people to buy bitcoin and invest.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:31:32 AM

of course it's very good, because the more people who know about bitcoin will have a positive impact, because with more and more people who know it will open up big opportunities for many people to buy bitcoin and invest.
Well, I think bitcoin isn't something strange anymore. it can even be said that almost everyone has heard about bitcoin. well, for those who don't really understand the internet, I think they will find it difficult to understand what bitcoin is. but, in general calculations, I think, everyone knows that bitcoin is digital money.
dledrix

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:51:44 AM

- Among millennials, approximately half are interested in cryptocurrency: 48% reported being interested in cryptocurrency, with 50% claiming they were not interested

- A narrow majority of respondents (57%) said they would not be interested in converting into crypto away from the US Dollar, with one third (36%) claiming they would be interested in converting the majority of their funds to cryptocurrency

Kinda promising statistics.
richman3451

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 07:06:32 AM

I think that if you survey people all over the world, the statistics will be high too, because every day the market for cryptocurrency and Bitcoin attracts more and more people
coin8coin8

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

False Moon

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:21:01 AM

This data did not prove anything. Although 80% of people may have heard of Bitcoin, I am sure that 90% of them just heard but they have not really used Bitcoin once. We need not only heard of Bitcoin, but more people are using it.
But in order for more people to use Bitcoin, Bitcoin needs to optimize a lot of things, the transaction speed needs to be accelerated, and the handling fee needs to be lower.

Loser
abramovf

Activity: 23
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:22:54 AM

I am surprised seeing the stats, I was expecting it to be on the higher side. I would like same trend in developing countries. 
messito

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:25:52 AM

Yes, they heard about it, but no one invested their money in it, so I can say that cryptovalts still have great potential for growth

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
tiktak89

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:31:44 PM

It's great that so many people in America have heard about cryptocurrency. In my country, things are quite different, most people do not even imagine the existence of cryptocurrency. But I hope that over time this trend will improve and people will get more information about modern technologies.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:51:35 PM

It's good that more and more people are at least just familiar with the cryptocurrency and know about what it is. And there is nothing wrong with the fact that they do not invest in bitcoin yet. Over time, they do, I'm sure.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:56:37 PM

According to time people are getting know about bitcoin. And they are coming towards the crypto market to making an investment. And it's a good thing now people are being aware of this thing and be sure after a certain time later these people will make good profit with the use of cryptocurrency.
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:05:08 PM

Each country has its own statistics about people who have heard about bitcoin. In my country, too, many people have heard about it, but most of them do not even know what it was created for and are very skeptical about it. I hope that in time they will change their minds.

WebTera

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:09:51 PM

More and more people know about bitcoin every day. Unfortunately, not all people are positive about him, but the fact that they at least imagine what he is - is already good.

Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:40:00 PM

Know doesn't mean understand. Yes, after bitcoin crossed 1000 $ point it became more mentioned in the mass media and normally a lot of people generally heard the word 'bitcoin' or/and 'crypto currencies', but I believe that this know lage is still the end for many of people. They are not interested or simply do not understand how everything works here and simply continue to count everyone who has a business with crypto as nerds.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: