Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:37:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your greatest trading regret?  (Read 3064 times)
Koenraad Lange

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:00:20 PM

I regret not buying bitcoin when the price of bitcoin was very cheap a few years ago. Besides that, the regret I regret is why I don't know bitcoin for a long time and why I know bitcoin after bitcoin prices are expensive
The biggest regret is when prices are very expensive, not selling bitcoin, because expect prices to continue to rise. It turns out that prices continue to fall, so bitcoin remains on hold while hoping prices rise again. That is regret caused by greed. But isn't that the greedy nature of the rich? Because without greed they will not become rich.
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:46:00 PM

My greatest regret is not selling all earned coins in Jan18 now all these coins are almost 10-15 times down, I hope for recovery of market in 2019 now, lets see what happens, this is right time to accumulate potential coins I believe, one may have good return once bull run starts, I had another chance of booking profit with NPXS when it rose around 10 times in down market, even then I booked some of my profit, I regret these decision now.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
musdafakfl

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:32:58 PM

I made my biggest regret in my crypto trade life in the bull period. The processes I have done have provided me with such a good return that I had invested almost my entire savings here before I could get my speed, and my savings were beginning to melt. The main reason why my investment was losing value was the amateur panic buying of the bull period. Of course, the event had been a lecture to me and I had not once again trade without having reached the level of knowledge.
$anounimus$

Activity: 1750
Merit: 294

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:22:37 PM

when I started trading I didn't know how to trade well and correctly so I got a lot of losses and at that time I couldn't control patience and was easily affected by the bad news circulating in some media which made me very sorry to lose trading capital up to more than $2000.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Daspanha

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:33:24 PM

Akropolis is to launch its Community Quest 2, registration is now open – everyone is welcome to register via https://quest.akropolis.io/ The Community Quest is a series of various challenges and creative tasks with prizes up to USD 500 in AKT tokens – for each daily round! Solve amazing puzzles and join quality discussions in Akropolis chatroom – the first round is to start on October 31!
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:36:03 PM

I have seen that my emotions have been given to me well. I only put in like 10k remaining year and in December i couldn't have offered a residence or in reality quality rental with my profits. my modern lifestyles purpose is simply to pay off an area to live proper away with out a loan. now i'm able to only buy a timber shed with what is left of it. i can shoot myself in the head however i have observed a lesson. if there may be ever every other massive bullrun i have already set a aim and that i just promote my whole collection.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:41:08 PM

I think getting too excited when first coming into crypto, making too many trades with coins that soon after I sold them would fly and would have made me a happy man.  That's the main regret, selling too early.
ngocdhbk2

Activity: 404
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:41:19 PM

I regret that in 2017 Bitcoin prices are very high at $ 20,000. I bought at this price and then until now i can not sell at low prices. I like losing all when joined incorrectly. The moment and now I'm waiting for Bitcoin's comeback in vain. Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:55:32 PM

It is not only you in this delima  we are all together. I have my own coins that I bought which has lost about 90% of its first value and I am still also holding it. There is this saying here that no one will lose in the crypto currency till sell off your coin may be at a loss. I  am believing that there will be a price reversal that will eventually bring back my profit.
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:11:48 PM

I think a constant and common regret stems from the mistake of not buying or selling at the best times because you wan to wait and see how the market behaves.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:41:21 AM

Still can't sleep on the thought of how much I messed up with NANO . That coin alone cost me about 5 thousand dollars, by comparison I make about 500 dollars per month, I have lost 10 months of salary worth of investment with that coin. I can't believe the market went this bad and there are even other coins that did worse than nano but seriously nano dropped insanely.

Everything dropped a lot, bitcoin dropped, ethereum dropped, litecoin dropped, ripple dropped ALL coins dropped there is not even a single coin that went up but even with that knowledge I would have kept my money in bitcoin instead of Nano if I had the chance now. It didn't dropped like others, it dropped from 37 god damn dollars to 2 dollars. Amazing that I still hold it, I initially had a lot of it but right now all I have worth something like 100 dollars or so I think.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:43:13 AM

I regret that in 2017 Bitcoin prices are very high at $ 20,000. I bought at this price and then until now i can not sell at low prices. I like losing all when joined incorrectly. The moment and now I'm waiting for Bitcoin's comeback in vain. Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

I regret that I did not sell all Bitcoins and some altcoins when their prices were extremely high. If I would do it, the profit could be really cool. It would give me the opportunity to invest more in crypto.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:21:39 AM

I think getting too excited when first coming into crypto, making too many trades with coins that soon after I sold them would fly and would have made me a happy man.  That's the main regret, selling too early.
Well this happens with most of the people here. They don’t understand how risky this game is. They think it only a game that you got something to buy and then sell whenever prices reach top position. So intimately when they get into practice and see things are quite different. Due to lack of their homework and practice, they lose their mind and ultimately regret afterwards.
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:31:29 AM

I regret that I did not sell all Bitcoins and some altcoins when their prices were extremely high. If I would do it, the profit could be really cool. It would give me the opportunity to invest more in crypto.
I also regretting that moment when I didn't sold all my holdings in its peak price because I prefer to hold it and I believe that it can reached another new all time high anytime but, it didn't. It serves a lesson for me on which I should be satisfied on what I already earned and bought again on its deep on which can possibly give me a higher profit.

DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:02:12 AM

well, so far I might have made a few mistakes, however, I don't regret that, because it can build a better personality in the future. well, I once felt sorry after selling the assets that I had.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
cjie

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:19:30 AM

I invested into some coins this January and my hope was cryptcoins are going to increase in price this year but the reverse is the case. 
I can still remember some coins that I bought around $24 and $25 dollars in January and I am still holding them. Currently those coins are less than 2 dollars respectly. I doubt if I will be able to be patient until price get back to were I bought them and I do seriously regret bought those coins at the wrong time.

I am in the same shoe as you. What you called a regret is not in my option, is an investment you need to treasure and very soon you smile. What you be happy about is that the market didn't affect one particular Coin or token. It is a general thing. It will bounce back very soon, only just be at alert and you things how they are unfolding.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:41:40 AM

I invested into some coins this January and my hope was cryptcoins are going to increase in price this year but the reverse is the case. 
I can still remember some coins that I bought around $24 and $25 dollars in January and I am still holding them. Currently those coins are less than 2 dollars respectly. I doubt if I will be able to be patient until price get back to were I bought them and I do seriously regret bought those coins at the wrong time.
My worst investment came last year when I put my faith in an ico that seemed to be promising but my prediction failed completely when it came to that coin and I lost a little bit more than half of the money that I invested, it was very disappointing but at the end I learned a lot of valuable lessons about what to look when investing in an ico so I am sure that from now on I'm not going to make that mistake again.
There are many ICOs that are scams, there are many ico that are listed to the exchange but do not have a higher price than the price of the token. I ever experience that. but after you experience it all, you will definitely begin to understand which ICO projects are really serious to developing their ideas and promising ones, thats the important
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 01:11:00 PM

I also regretting that moment when I didn't sold all my holdings in its peak price because I prefer to hold it and I believe that it can reached another new all time high anytime but, it didn't. It serves a lesson for me on which I should be satisfied on what I already earned and bought again on its deep on which can possibly give me a higher profit.
I think every trader has the same situation, they do not want to sell all bitcoin, they always think the price that bitcoin can reach is higher and higher, greed and high expectations have hurt us all, I also could not escape this situation. And I feel myself very stupid because I had the opportunity to sell and gain profit, not just one but two opportunities, however, greed has pushed me into a harsh destiny, and now, I am waiting in despair, without a definite time

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
Iminvest

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:18:33 PM

My the greatest trading regret is when I couldn’t set up a trading bot:(
CrisBrown12121997

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile