Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:49:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still believe in predictions of "experts" about the bitcoin price?  (Read 3323 times)
demonz666

Activity: 493
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:40:24 AM

in investing and trading in cryptocurrency you should rely on yourself. Don't trust other people even though the person is senior or someone who is an expert on cryptocurrency. because crypto values are very volatile, no one can predict with certainty. so that we should analyze and make our own decisions do not depend on others because if we lose we will feel sorry and also blame the person.
And cryptocurrency made with a decentralized system cannot be controlled by anyone so that automatically no one can predict with certainty the price movement of crypto.

reverseflash

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:40:40 AM

Yes and No I don't litterally know what to trust anymore..... Embarrassed

Yes because there's a lot of bitcoin users I know that still believing on it also the older bitcoin users I know, they're saying that those predictions by those experts and youtubers are true.

But on the other hand...

No because you can't literally use those predictions on the future, Most likely the youtubers pretending that they had a lot of knowledge about bitcoin, just get your own research because that will be the only thing you can use to live in this crypto world.

I agree, most experts actually only pretend to be such to draw attention to their person or YouTube channel.
Real experts who are able to predict the market either trade themselves or sell their forecasts directly. Such knowledge is not provided free of charge.
cr7

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:56:44 AM

2017 year showed that experts can not be trusted, they all said that 20,000$ for bitcoin is not the limit. Now many "experts on cryptocurrency" say that bitcoin has reached the bottom and we will see an increase by the end of the year to 20,000$ for bitcoin, perhaps more.  In fact, this suggests the opposite, so soon the price of bitcoin will collapse, and all the hamsters who bought bitcoin for 6000$ will be in deep disappointment.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:06:02 AM

all opinions or predictions of experts are just a research that they think will happen, we can also have our own research and can think like experts. I don't fully trust what they say about prices ahead. and only consider it as motivation

I think they are just making a guess based on the price chart in the past times and years. We all have opinions into something and we have different point of views about it.

I think it is not research since if that is a research, that will not be a prediction. If these experts made a research and they will be predicting the price, then that would be a conclusion since based on their research they will be saying the price of Bitcoin.
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:10:19 AM

That is why it's called a prediction because it's not 100% accurate. Those so called experts probably were able to predict many times correctly. And no need to cry because no one is convincing you to believe them.
Ale75Opus

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:12:01 AM

We certainly don’t have to trust all the predictions, because no one can be 100% sure what will happen with Bitcoin tomorrow. But we can listen to the forecasts and thus we can have a more or less clear idea how everything will happen.
Ale75Opus

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:13:26 AM

That is why it's called a prediction because it's not 100% accurate. Those so called experts probably were able to predict many times correctly. And no need to cry because no one is convincing you to believe them.
Good. We must think with our head, because only we are responsible for our decisions and actions. Personally, I listen to experts, but I act as it seems to me.
jbarcenas18

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:48:21 AM

For me, prediction is just a prediction no one can argue with it. Sometimes prediction can give a bulls eye when the expert analyse and give a complex explanation about bitcoin's up and down.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:42:56 AM

I believe that we should never trust 100% in any prediction about it, even if that person is presented as the greatest expert or master on the subject, because we must always keep in mind that at the beginning of 2017, when the price of bitcoin was just in $1,000, none of those alleged "gurus" was able to predict that the price of bitcoin would reach $20k some months later. And besides, neither was able to predict the tremendous collapse that the market would suffer next.

If those relevant historical events went completely unnoticed by the "experts", I think none of them has real bases to present themselves these days announcing that bitcoin will reach this or that price by the end of the year.
I have always been skeptical about most of the predictions and only interested in some reliable people. It is important that you know how to filter. Overly aggressive predictions are as bad as negative news about Bitcoin. It only destroys the trust of others in Bitcoin.
nak02

Activity: 512

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:43:27 AM

I do believe in them. I have a group channels that are really awesome about predictions and you need to pay them every month that's how the legit groups that profitable in trading, i've seen a lot of groups that promoting their channels about the trading predictions in telegram many of them but mostly those are fakes.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:58:50 AM

I believe that we should never trust 100% in any prediction about it, even if that person is presented as the greatest expert or master on the subject, because we must always keep in mind that at the beginning of 2017, when the price of bitcoin was just in $1,000, none of those alleged "gurus" was able to predict that the price of bitcoin would reach $20k some months later. And besides, neither was able to predict the tremendous collapse that the market would suffer next.

If those relevant historical events went completely unnoticed by the "experts", I think none of them has real bases to present themselves these days announcing that bitcoin will reach this or that price by the end of the year.
There are many experts and there are also many predictions. Exaggerated price expectations are like destroying people's trust in Bitcoin. It is another type of negative news that always exists around Bitcoin.

tikaka

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:08:05 AM

Actually I do not believe in experts' predictions. The numbers are great, the magnification is too great. This makes investors expect too much. Meanwhile, bitcoin prices continue to fall. For me, by looking at price charts to choose the most appropriate time to invest, I do not believe in the experts' predictions.

Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 10:13:21 AM

Can't stop laughing whenever I hear about prediction experts ,wallet investors kinda lol ,they always fumble ,if I have to give them percentage mark it will be 0.8% over 100% ,the truth is nobody knows all we have to do is follow our instincts with a leap of faith,do your own research and you will be fine

esquivel

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:20:10 AM

I'm not really sure if predictions of so called "experts" are reliable not to mention trust worthy. Cryptocurrency is making a wave now and many people say it is the future, so it's no surprise that many wants to get a piece of the pie. But to say that there are people, "experts" so to speak who you'd trust your money with is absurd.  I'm newbie here so I guest I'd have to take my time, do my research and wait and see.
sneeze11

Activity: 347

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:07:59 PM

I never trust predictions because I know that those are just predictions. But I always stay positive even if the price is not good. Well no one assure what will happen in the future even if they are "experts" . Its really hard to trust other people.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:13:22 PM

Better not believe in such experts, as OP says, always think.

When a news came out it means that the profitability is already done. Meaning it's too late for you. And that also means that you are going to be the victim if you continue.
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:18:45 PM

Those bitcoin enthusiast were really looking for the basis where they predict the movements of bitcoin but don't even think that anytime bitcoin would rise or fall according to the supply and demand on the market.
lee cooper

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:20:45 PM

That is only a prediction that certainly won't be right, so according to the analysis itself, it is certainly more satisfied. It is okay to believe with predictions but must have a separate reset to be analyzed so as not too disappointed with the predictions of experts.
bxipp

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:24:29 PM

If peoples start to accept bitcoin around the globe im very positive bitcoin price will skyrocket. We have billion peoples in the world with only 21m bitcoin only what do you think will happen.
Bestorm

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:45:53 PM

I will not believe in all of expert's prediction because I don't know whether their predictions are trustworthy or not. For me, we also should listen but not believe in their prediction. We should believe in our own research about bitcoin price
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: