Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:09:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PI] piCoin - The Math Cryptocurrency - Just Launched, Now on 3 Exchanges  (Read 81473 times)
crescent

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:25:00 PM

the problem is not in pihashing.at but in sumpool, in pihashing.at i can see my unconfirmed coins
and i'm willing to bet you'd be anoying too if you lost all your coins after hours of hashing with 4 times what you have now. plus the pool would reply here and not reply to me publicly or otherwise!

Dude, I know, no actually I don't know, but yeah I can understand what you are going through but you just went full berserk and started attacking all pools and everyone.

1st You didn't loose MILLIONS!!! of coins. You lost 4/1.5 * 40k = 106k pi Coin to sumpool(assuming ofc you are telling the truth.

2nd You started acting like nutts and claimed other 2 pools are also scammers.

3rd That needed to stop so I acted, probably in a way I shouldn't have but the thing is you need yo get your sh!t together..
duazo

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:27:19 PM

Okay, update here: Please stick with the main blockchain. We appreciate the effort Crunchharder, but everything will be fine. There may or may not be changes to fix any potential bugs, but for the past 20 blocks difficulty has been accurate (or at least close to accurate). We do not expect another situation like what occurred at block 780. Any changes will be updates to the official blockchain.

Sorry dude, but you're incorrect here. Everything will not be fine - your diff calculation is broken. You don't need to wait and see what happens, you just have to look at your source - there is no damping outside of the single block retarget. It will keep happening again and again (just like with diff ~700 now from just a single short block).

Crunch Harder did a great service in getting a fix sorted as soon as possible, before everyone loses confidence in what's happening here. It's not about panicking, it's about acting quickly, and they did that. I think you should have just accepted it and pulled their repository.

With only 20-30 blocks mined at the time (past the premine), pulling the plug on that blockchain was a no-brainer. Now you're in a position where you've got nearly 100 blocks to preserve (and 12 hours of mining), and any changes will probably have to preserve the entire blockchain, which makes things more complicated.

BTC: 141svhv9AsMLgsXDjhvZwWagRUpGWYptRE
DRK: XrnVid6U2kvTP77EifHtgxe3tEovUFK45B
IFC: iHEo7CrpQhLaTKeBxHaSvfVLTvQq1M5UcW
userpacman1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:27:25 PM

PI.INTERNETARENA.IT

WE ARE LIVE !!! REGISTER NOW !

PAYMENT LOWERED TO 45 CONFIRMS AS REQUESTED

Payout: PROP 1% Fee only

Server: stratum+tcp://pi.internetarena.it:3336

Support: Mail support (pools@internetarena.it)

Chat: http://pi.internetarena.it/index.php?page=about&action=chat   IRC: #internetarena

FELLOW MINERS PLEASE TRY https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/mpos-dashboard/gbkkeiehdoobjfcfhfbkdoccobjfllgc
THIS PLUGIN LET YOU MONITOR AT ONCE ALL YOUR WORKERS ON ALL OUR MULTIPLE POOLS

Let us know if it works correctly, and if you enjoy it. Cheesy

Thanks to EM.EU
userpacman1

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:31:52 PM

Sorry dude, but you're incorrect here. Everything will not be fine - your diff calculation is broken. You don't need to wait and see what happens, you just have to look at your source - there is no damping outside of the single block retarget. It will keep happening again and again (just like with diff ~700 now from just a single short block).

THAT'S WHAT I KEEP SAYING TOO BUT PEOPLE DON'T BELIEVE ME  Grin
crescent

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:32:37 PM

Thanks alot, I didn't mean to imply anything on you though just to be clear Smiley I just wanted how people are doing, I totally mined nearly 40k pi Coin with 1.5 Mh/s since the begining of the launch is that normal or is something spesifically wrong with my setup?

No problem, I just wanted to explain how the system works Smiley

Regarding the mined amount ... basically is quite impossible to predict what would be a good rate because of the difficulty jumping around all the time ... some blocks can take hours and some can take minutes, nothing wrong with your setup as long as you don't get a high reject rate Smiley

0.0% rejections Smiley I guess it's just piCoin is being grumpy Smiley

I personally applause your high dedication to this matter, great job keep it up! Smiley
nemesisshaw

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 04:34:11 PM

As I said, I'm okay with paying a fee for a quality pool.
No rejects so far at http://pi.hashing.at/ with my GPUs cranked up to full blast.
Awesomesauce!

PICoin: 59DKwFQFuRAWSXgZxcjt6264TP8wAu4kKf
nemesisshaw

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 04:38:44 PM

Better hurry up and hash!!  Block reward is gonna half in just 30585 blocks!

PICoin: 59DKwFQFuRAWSXgZxcjt6264TP8wAu4kKf
nearmiss

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:42:39 PM

selling Pi, pm if interested.  Not that I don't respect the couple of exchanges that have listed this Smiley

Profit-Switching Pool w/ Vardiff -> http://hashco.ws  Optionally keep the alts we mine or auto-trade for BTC. In addition can be paid out in any of: 365, AC, BC,  BTC, C2, CINNI, COMM, FAC, HBN, MINT, PMC, QRK, RDD, WC, XBC
atchoum6760
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:45:17 PM

is it normal ?

My mining stars at 8 h

piCoinProject (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:47:36 PM

is it normal ?

My mining stars at 8 h

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/65986044pi.jpg
Confirmations are taking awhile, more so on certain pools.
crescent

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:48:17 PM

you're saying i've missed out on 100k coins like the diff was and will always be the same... i'm talking really quite early mining here
with crunchharder i've made 1 mil coins immediately. too bad that didn't fly. with sumpool i was mining for many hours before crunchharder, then i mined crunchharder wich shutdown with my 1 mil coins, then i moved to hashing.at and have been mining there many hours and did not get my coins confirmed. i now see that the diff is through the ozone layer and i get the delayed confirms from hashing.at

I JUST DON"T FUCKING GET IT WHERE ARE MY COINS SUMPOOL?Huh WHERE>>> UNCONFIRMED LET ME SEE THEM

You can also check my posts, I'm here since the very few seconds after launch and the amount that I mined is there. All correct.

crunchharder made the fair warnings, I didn't take that road and you did if you thought those coins that you mined from there were to stay 100% that's all your own greed.

About sumpool, I don't know. Hope you can fix that, but there is no way you are doing that by moaning here 7/24 and attacking everyone.
Wolf_Pack

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 05:00:53 PM

I'm mining at http://pi.hashing.at/ and haven't had any rejects.  I started mining there shortly after launch and checked it over night.  I was worried when I hadn't seen any pi after a few hours.  When I woke up I had about 3,000 in my account so I've been back mining for a couple hours.  I wish we would find another block soon Smiley.  I'm not a big fan of the 314 piCoin withdrawal fee.

▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄       ▄▄       ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▄   ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀▀▀█▀      ███      ███     ███ ██▀▀▀▀▀
██▀      ▀██ ████▄  ██ ██        ██▀           ██▀██     ████   ████ ██
██        ██ ██ ▀██ ██ ██▄▄▄     ██    ████   ██▀ ▀██    ██▀██ ██▀██ ██▄▄▄
██▄      ▄██ ██  ▀████ ██▀▀▀     ██▄     ██  ██▀   ▀██   ██ ▀███▀ ██ ██▀▀▀
 ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██    ▀██ ██▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ████▄▄▄████  ██  ▀█▀  ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀       ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
A-Self Evolving Virtual World
Built on Top of Blockchain
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
TWITTER     TELEGRAM      MEDIUM
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
renegadepcsolutions

Activity: 182

Yeah... I mined your mom last night.

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 05:15:21 PM

Also i'm now on the 3rd pool and I feel scam talky again. I have 27500 coins not being confirmed for hours now in www.pi.hash.at please let me know what's happening. I'm feeling i just wasted a day on this fucking coin and it all ammounts to a big scam. Has someone actually really gotten any coins in their wallet? I haven't been able to get any and i've been hashing with 4mh since a little after the launch.
NO COINS CONFIRMED YET FOR 4MH

CHECK OUT THE PICTURE THEY LINKED ON THIS THREAD http://pi.sumpool.com/20140314135447.jpg

OK dipshit, enough is enough.

I've made more than enough pi from hashing.at

You're probably not sitting still long enough for things to mature. You're running things by the block estimate instead of what is in your unconfirmed.

Just because it's in the block estimate does NOT guarantee that is what you will be paid.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.  -John F. Kennedy
BrockLanders

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 05:29:16 PM

i can confirm http://pi.hashing.at/ is hashing and paying out..
my coins are on their way to nxt-e i see them in the unconfirmed column

crazy launch!
Banch

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 05:36:29 PM

So is this coin working alright at the moment as I read some previous posts and saw some problems.

-defy
duazo

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 05:41:39 PM

So is this coin working alright at the moment as I read some previous posts and saw some problems.

-defy

Not really, the diff calculation is broken. A fix has been posted but the dev seems to be ignoring it and hoping that the problem will go away by itself. Blocks will take about a day to mature with the broken calculation, as opposed to the ~6 hours they should with the ~3 minute target time.

BTC: 141svhv9AsMLgsXDjhvZwWagRUpGWYptRE
DRK: XrnVid6U2kvTP77EifHtgxe3tEovUFK45B
IFC: iHEo7CrpQhLaTKeBxHaSvfVLTvQq1M5UcW
singula

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 05:44:54 PM

i can confirm http://pi.hashing.at/ is hashing and paying out..
my coins are on their way to nxt-e i see them in the unconfirmed column

crazy launch!

hashing well, but their txfee (314 pi) that is set on payouts is quite excessive, much larger than min tx fee required by client (0.01 pi)

Big brother is not watching you anymore. Big brother is telling you how to live.
Dreayz

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 05:49:15 PM

i can only wish the same thing would happen to you dipshit. and remember when u didn't get your stupid 1000 coins? u made a pretty big fuss. in the mean time, all this talk and discrediting me while the problem is still the same.

http://pi.hashing.at/ is fine as i have said repeatedly since then, i have unconfirmed ballance there, incidentally right now the first confirmation came in and i have also processed the first cashout, hoping this will go smoothly.

Just accept reality for what it is, constant whining in here doesn't help. In fact it probably has the oppositive effect since it spreads bad vibes.
renegadepcsolutions

Activity: 182

Yeah... I mined your mom last night.

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 05:50:35 PM

-defy

Not really, the diff calculation is broken. A fix has been posted but the dev seems to be ignoring it and hoping that the problem will go away by itself. Blocks will take about a day to mature with the broken calculation, as opposed to the ~6 hours they should with the ~3 minute target time.

Don't mind him, he hasn't been on this since launch.

Everything is working out fine. Confirmations are just taking a bit long.

x-pool and hashing.at seem to be the best 2 pools that I'm aware of.

Steer clear of sumpool for the moment until he gets his head out of his rear.

CrunchHarder went bye bye with a bunch of his miners' pi-coins. Never trust that man.

Do your research in the thread... starting at page 14-15... and read on... then decide what you want to go with.

i can only wish the same thing would happen to you dipshit. and remember when u didn't get your stupid 1000 coins? u made a pretty big fuss. in the mean time, all this talk and discrediting me while the problem is still the same.

http://pi.hashing.at/ is fine as i have said repeatedly since then, i have unconfirmed ballance there, incidentally right now the first confirmation came in and i have also processed the first cashout, hoping this will go smoothly.

Just accept reality for what it is, constant whining in here doesn't help. In fact it probably has the oppositive effect since it spreads bad vibes.

Somebody give this man a beer.

In fact... I have 2000 pi just for you saying something that made sense... not that it will matter with this kid. pm me with your address.

qumatru, I've been mining at hashing.at since launch. I already have 12,185 in my wallet, 2,811 confirmed in my account, and 8200 unconfirmed.

Your problem is that you're impatient, and want instant results... either that or you're simply on the hunt for free pi.

If that's the case, hit a faucet. If not, sit down, shut up, and sit on your hands until you have something USEFUL to say.

Before the whole sumpool incident, I told you to stop with the accusations without any evidence. The difference between you and I, I HAD EVIDENCE to back my words, whereas, you did not.

So hush.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.  -John F. Kennedy
vitamanpanguis81

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 05:53:03 PM

I'm at hashing.at also. Why is the block time so much longer than 314 seconds? Agreed that the 314 Pi fee is excessive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: