Bitcoin Forum
June 05, 2024, 04:21:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Leave Crypto?  (Read 3969 times)
AntonioCR

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:32:56 PM

It`s not the biggest drop of bitcoin. And i actually cannot leave crypto at the moment. leaving means accepting losses, until i sold, i don`t have losses.
dgreat

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:51:36 PM

Leaving crypto because expectations were not met and  hope lost? It is just a grave mistake  I mean the biggest errors you would make but how ever the choice and decision is yours. This is what we say always if you don't have other options do not rush into crypto, seek advice from those that have long been in the system and if you don't have patience you can not get what you want you just might be frustrated out of the system. Crypto markets fluctuates thats normal and it is certain but In the long run it would appreciate depending on the market. These  are just the too much and numerous  dumpers causing this whole lots of crypto fall if they can not have patience and stay, the exit door is very wide open for them to find their way or else they get frustrated as they have put their whole investment into crypto as against the caution and warnings. Well I believe it is just a lesson to learn not to put  their hope in a source.
JMD07

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:58:06 PM

After the gloomy days of the BTC in 2018. Some of my friends have left the market because of losses. When entering the market, people need to take risks.  From my friends, I think some of the following will benefit you living in this market:
Psychological control
Questions you should ask
You buy hold coin or you transaction?
These are the two most commonly used methods. However, buying and keeping a coin is the method that suits most people. This is a very simple, fast way of making good money in the top 20, like litecoin, bitcoin, ethereum. Ripple, store somewhere, do not read the news, do not worry about the transaction or the predictions the coin will die of the media. After a few years, they pulled out and sold.
In case you want to trade, the story is quite different, you need to buy on sale. And very simple rules, buy low sell high. As you know it is easier said than done.
Do you have money to invest?
If you do not have a lot of money, start with a small amount of money. Do not use debit card, plug the house. Plug the money into the market. The more likely you will be burnt bags. Only invest the money you have lost.

Sorry for them and I think they mismanage there investments. You're right, never invest to the amount that you can't afford to lose as this is a high risk type of investment. No easy money in crypto as this is unpredictable. Also never expect too much about it and don't be too greedy. 
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:17:44 PM

I have lost a lot from the past but I'm still here. Its just preventing from losing more that you should be focusing more this time so if you see the price is going to drop more like how it may be for ETH then don't buy for now and try to buy later when its confirmed. Right now isn't a good time to buy even the rest of the coins in my view. I'd just watch the market.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
vucuong16101997 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:06:40 PM

Why are you thinking like this... What your thinking is not right... because so many countries are accepting Bitcoin and Blockchain technology day by day more investors investing in crypto market.So this is the best time to invest in crypto market sure crypto market is going to rock in upcoming years.
I agree with you. But I'm talking about people's psychological problems at this moment. Should consider when joining.
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:24:57 PM

Maybe some of the people will leave crypto after they got burned but I am sure they will be back as soon the market is up again. But, the newcomer for crypto is growing up each day so the crypto will always exist. People will come and go.
Zebulun18

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:27:27 PM

I think numerous individuals had been influenced with the current crypto down pattern development which for some that were not ready to maintain had most likely stopped and offer their cryptos for good. I trust that this individuals have lesser tolerance and let their feelings over their choice which could result a non gainful approach. With the present bear advertise, a more drawn out tolerance is required in the crypto network to have the capacity to withstand the down pattern, basically need to hold while sitting tight for the correct planning.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:28:05 PM

In some reasons, leaving crypto isn't the answer. Somehow, when i am experiencing some losses i am thingking that way..but definitely not the right thing to do. We hodl coins when we think they have potentials to grow, if the other way happened, we can thing of another idea to take profits.

If alt trading is not your line, make another choice like margin trading, bitcoin trading or either forex trading. Crypto has a lot to offer for you to not to give up.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1038

Signature and Avatar for rent.

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 03:34:47 PM

After the gloomy days of the BTC in 2018. Some of my friends have left the market because of losses. When entering the market, people need to take risks.
The market is on the process of cleansing. People who don't have patience to wait for the profit will definitely leave the market with a massive loss.

People who don't understand crypto are the ones who are leaving. Let them leave, no one cares about them. For me, I don't need to leave crypto because I believe in it. I believe that crypto will be popular worldwide in the next 5-10 years.

▄▄███████▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████████████▀░
▄█████████████████████▄░
▄█████████▀▀████████████▄
██████████████▀▀█████████
████████████████████████
██████████████▄▄█████████
▀█████████▄▄████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀░
▀████████████████████▄░
▀███████████████▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀███████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Playgram.io
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄░░
▀▄

▄▀
▀▀▀░░
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
██████▄▄███████▄▄████████
███▄███████████████▄░░▀█▀
███████████░█████████░░
░█████▀██▄▄░▄▄██▀█████░
█████▄░▄███▄███▄░▄█████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██░▄▄▄░██░▄▄▄░██░▄▄▄░██
██░░░░██░░░░██░░░░████
██░░░░██░░░░██░░░░████
██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████

PLAY NOW

on Telegram
jamota

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:42:13 PM

If you are not a patient person, then investing is not a place that suits you. You have to be patient at first because, bitcoin is a long-term investment. I really don't get these people. They buy and then they give up and then leave Crypto.
BitCoinTa|k

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:43:20 PM

Its just normal that investors come and go. They will then realize whats the best decision for crypto
Nurul_

Activity: 181
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:45:36 PM

why do we have to leave cryiptocurrency bro. whereas if I think and what I feel is investing in cryiptocurrency. my economic life has changed to a little better

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
ethereumnews

Activity: 150

PM me for posting ANN.

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:46:52 PM

leaving means accepting losses, until i sold, i don`t have losses.

You should always have proper risk management. This is not recommended.
missyqt29

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:49:13 PM

After the gloomy days of the BTC in 2018. Some of my friends have left the market because of losses. When entering the market, people need to take risks.  From my friends, I think some of the following will benefit you living in this market:
Psychological control
Questions you should ask
You buy hold coin or you transaction?
These are the two most commonly used methods. However, buying and keeping a coin is the method that suits most people. This is a very simple, fast way of making good money in the top 20, like litecoin, bitcoin, ethereum. Ripple, store somewhere, do not read the news, do not worry about the transaction or the predictions the coin will die of the media. After a few years, they pulled out and sold.
In case you want to trade, the story is quite different, you need to buy on sale. And very simple rules, buy low sell high. As you know it is easier said than done.
Do you have money to invest?
If you do not have a lot of money, start with a small amount of money. Do not use debit card, plug the house. Plug the money into the market. The more likely you will be burnt bags. Only invest the money you have lost.

For me it is not a good idea because the bitcoin is always recover. It will always rise again from downfall, I trust bitcoin so I did not quit using this. The bitcoin is my life, If I quit using this I did not earn money.
Sultanar484
Copper Member

Activity: 232

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:02:14 PM

I am not leaving crypto rather i am joning with crypto from now.

Nunii

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:05:56 PM

Yeah, leaving is the best way to quit if you are not into crypto. But if you are a holder and invested some money to a project you know has potential, ahy sell at loss, right? You may leave it for a while. Forget it like a sunk cost and be back a few years later,. We do not know if you'll be happier if you left earlier and pulled out all you investments at  loss or you return back after sometime and see what happens to its value. It is really depending on the holder of a token or coin. The more you are a risk taker, the more you can win or loss.
ritiktakyan01
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:14:08 PM

No, I can never leave crypto. Because crypto markets are a good source of earning money. The crypto market can make us rich in a very short time.
pawanjain

Activity: 2702
Merit: 716

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:28:33 PM

If a person has entered into the crypto community and is willing to invest in crypto currencies then he must be willing to acknowledge the risks involved while making an investment in it. We need patience in crypto because it takes time for an investment to return good profits and selling in a loss won't make us any good.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
enogheghase123
Copper Member

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 04:28:56 PM

before trading or attempting to trade, you should be ready psychologically, understand that profit or interest is not assured in this business, you either gain or loss, depends on the tides of the market. you are totally responsible for the outcomes of your actions and decisions

kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:30:31 PM

I will not leave crypto currency, as of this stage it is better to accumulate more number of tokens.
Market is really down now and it is better to participate in the market to gain more profit in the future.
ETH is really down now, bought some and will wait for x5-10 before selling it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: