Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:04:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Leave Crypto?  (Read 3973 times)
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:08:51 AM

Any property that has no intrinsic value is a bait to scammers as they exaggerate the true value of the property. "Please buy my electronic money today, and I promise you will have a new car tomorrow." Bitconnect is one of the best examples, and investors will have to ask themselves: "Which e-money is real, which e-money is fraud ?"
So you need to be mentally prepared and have a cold head to make the right decision. Only the human being is leaving the crypto world, the crypto world never leaves human.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:09:55 AM

I just new in the crypto currency market, I entered this forum on October 2017. However, when I have a few bitcoin fragments and some tokens in my wallet, I only have one purpose, which is hold for long term. Because before I always read a few steps on how to invest and some tricks so as not to lose money when investing and most people give the opinion that the average crypto currency provides a large profit is for those who choose long-term investment. Your friends just save money, they do not understand the ways and tricks of investment in IMO crypto currency. And you can see now, they went away with a loss.
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:23:48 AM

After the gloomy days of the BTC in 2018. Some of my friends have left the market because of losses. When entering the market, people need to take risks.  From my friends, I think some of the following will benefit you living in this market:
Psychological control
Questions you should ask
You buy hold coin or you transaction?
These are the two most commonly used methods. However, buying and keeping a coin is the method that suits most people. This is a very simple, fast way of making good money in the top 20, like litecoin, bitcoin, ethereum. Ripple, store somewhere, do not read the news, do not worry about the transaction or the predictions the coin will die of the media. After a few years, they pulled out and sold.
In case you want to trade, the story is quite different, you need to buy on sale. And very simple rules, buy low sell high. As you know it is easier said than done.
Do you have money to invest?
If you do not have a lot of money, start with a small amount of money. Do not use debit card, plug the house. Plug the money into the market. The more likely you will be burnt bags. Only invest the money you have lost.

the fact is not as easy as you say, there is a mechanism and experience of someone to become knowledge in this industry. I believe you never trade or invest. that's why you don't feel panic over the bitcoin and altcoin that you have down every day.
cryptogideon19

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:17:38 AM

I think you need a bunch of Guts and Patience if you want to became a successful on Crypto. It's just a matter of time to fulfill what you want on this matter. if you don't have guts and positive thinking you will leave it and you canno't conquer what will happen in future.
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:34:26 AM

Now, not everyone can make investments while looking at the market and the cryptocurrencies prices, therefore this decision should be fully considered by the person and to understand all the consequences that can be in the worst cases. I would advise at the moment to invest the money that you fearlessly can lose and better to find free opportunities for earning cryptocurrencies at the moment.
rakokiller1

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:37:05 AM

If u want. You can always find interesting job for yourself  Wink
Dreamace7

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

: ”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:48:28 AM

Do you have money to invest?[/b][/size]
If you do not have a lot of money, start with a small amount of money. Do not use debit card, plug the house. Plug the money into the market. The more likely you will be burnt bags. Only invest the money you have lost.

Even if you have a lot of money at your disposal to invest. As a newbie is best to start moderately with a small amount.
In a new field it's best to start small and grow without the pressure of possible huge losses. Especially if you plan to trade actively.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:33:09 AM

I can't really leave crypto because this is what i love doing and it's already been considered as one of the tools to reach my dreams. No matter how bad the situation of the cryptoworld today but i still remain optimistic that this will not last any longer and everything can recover back again.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
NightlessCity

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:58:04 AM

Me,  im just  to know more about crypto. Specially on how to win and how to handle losses.  There are so many reasons not to leave crypto.  Just you need patience and knowledge to understand a crypto world. Research and study first.
Dirk2017

Activity: 336

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:02:38 AM

Me,  im just  to know more about crypto. Specially on how to win and how to handle losses.  There are so many reasons not to leave crypto.  Just you need patience and knowledge to understand a crypto world. Research and study first.

Thats a very bad idea, its not wise to leave crypto in this state, you leave crypto world because you loss your money? You can get that back just learn from your mistakes. Buy at low price and make sure to sell it in high price.

KofiAdepa

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:09:15 AM
Merited by Maamejane (1)

And join what if I may ask.... I have actually not seen any other investment like crypto, it returns and usage is just marvelous. Although it might be in the rough times, I'm patiently waiting for the better days ahead. I have come a long way to just quit. I'm just holding on.. with patience we can cause the change we want.

●  ●  ●    Auditchain    ●  ●  ●
◄►  REAL-TIME ASSURANCE. ONE BLOCK AT A TIME  ◄►
mendra_2009

Activity: 429

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:16:53 AM

For me, this is a good opportunity for us to invest in Crypto. Indeed, since the beginning of January this year many people hoped for Crypto, and it turns out that they have not been able to have what they hope through Crypto to this day, so that some of them are disappointed and leave.  In crypto investment it takes patience and don't carry the ambition that ultimately makes us disappointed. Don't leave Crypto and remain patient because we will surely find happiness in the foreseeable future through rising crypto prices.

Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:13:22 PM

Silly title. What are you getting at op? If you wish to leave the cryptocurrency market, the doors are completely open. No one are forcing you to stay. Everyone knows that this is a market with heavy risks and you need to invest only what you are willing to lose at the end of the day.

This is the best way to ensure that you don't regret investing into this market despite knowing how volatile this market truly is. Do your research and secure your funds.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
daotan123

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:31:14 PM

After the gloomy days of the BTC in 2018. Some of my friends have left the market because of losses. When entering the market, people need to take risks.  From my friends, I think some of the following will benefit you living in this market:
Psychological control
Questions you should ask
You buy hold coin or you transaction?
These are the two most commonly used methods. However, buying and keeping a coin is the method that suits most people. This is a very simple, fast way of making good money in the top 20, like litecoin, bitcoin, ethereum. Ripple, store somewhere, do not read the news, do not worry about the transaction or the predictions the coin will die of the media. After a few years, they pulled out and sold.
In case you want to trade, the story is quite different, you need to buy on sale. And very simple rules, buy low sell high. As you know it is easier said than done.
Do you have money to invest?

These are very necessary for new entrants to the market. Bitcoin is an attractive investment channel but it is also risky and risky as other financial markets. Your job is to learn lots of market knowledge, control your emotions and greed away from the pitfalls of investing.
dekcutbusu33

Activity: 166

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:51:36 PM

In my opinion only a few people will leave the cryptocurrancy after they get bogged down but I am sure they will come back as soon as the market rises again. Because I still have strong confidence that this will rise again and bring back a profitable return stated for all cryptocurrancy users.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:57:58 PM

The crypto world is not as easy as we thought, the game here is very cruel but unique.
For those who are patient and have high intelligence, the great benefits are obtained, but if they intend to make money in any way, they will not last long here.
Look forward and will benefit in the future.

Getting involved in crypto was the one of the best decision I've ever made in my entire life. Well basically before I invest in this system I wasn't so sure about what is to happen and I just do what I thought was right. If you're going to ask me if I will leave it now and it is definitely not because I've found myself being great in this system.
Sealis

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:18:39 PM

Investing in crypto or in any other investment naturally takes a lot of courage from the person himself. You can never say investing in crypto is good or bad, since we have different reasons why we invest in crpyto. Winning and losing in the end, you have to accept not only one of them, but rather the both of them.
Elqui

Activity: 243

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:27:48 PM

Don’t leave crypto because I’m sure it will bloom in the next months and everyone will regret not staying in their crypto investments.
rjsmith
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:31:20 PM

Most of them are leaving crypto.cause for some reasons.but I will not leave crypto currencies because I've found myself being great in this system.and I like this crypto.
sebastienBTC

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:32:21 PM

Most of them are leaving crypto. But, for some reasons, this is the opportunity for the traders who want to start to trade, just buy crypto now and wait until 1 years later.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: