Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:31:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Leave Crypto?  (Read 3973 times)
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:19:22 PM

After the gloomy days of the BTC in 2018. Some of my friends have left the market because of losses. When entering the market, people need to take risks.  From my friends, I think some of the following will benefit you living in this market:
Psychological control
Questions you should ask
You buy hold coin or you transaction?
These are the two most commonly used methods. However, buying and keeping a coin is the method that suits most people. This is a very simple, fast way of making good money in the top 20, like litecoin, bitcoin, ethereum. Ripple, store somewhere, do not read the news, do not worry about the transaction or the predictions the coin will die of the media. After a few years, they pulled out and sold.
In case you want to trade, the story is quite different, you need to buy on sale. And very simple rules, buy low sell high. As you know it is easier said than done.
Do you have money to invest?
If you do not have a lot of money, start with a small amount of money. Do not use debit card, plug the house. Plug the money into the market. The more likely you will be burnt bags. Only invest the money you have lost.

Wall Street & crypto's latest news:

- Bitcoin & Ether Tracker One suspended
- Citigroup exploring digital ADR product
- Goldman Sachs still launching trading
- Multiple ETF application decisions due
- NYSE pushing forward w/ Bakkt

The more things change, the more they stay the same. Now is the time that you can buy more crypto but there is no USDT  Embarrassed
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:22:26 PM

After the gloomy days of the BTC in 2018. Some of my friends have left the market because of losses. When entering the market, people need to take risks.  From my friends, I think some of the following will benefit you living in this market:
Psychological control
Questions you should ask
These are the two most commonly used methods. However, buying and keeping a coin is the method that suits most people. This is a very simple, fast way of making good money in the top 20, like litecoin, bitcoin, ethereum. Ripple, store somewhere, do not read the news, do not worry about the transaction or the predictions the coin will die of the media. After a few years, they pulled out and sold.
In case you want to trade, the story is quite different, you need to buy on sale. And very simple rules, buy low sell high. As you know it is easier said than done.
If you do not have a lot of money, start with a small amount of money. Do not use debit card, plug the house. Plug the money into the market. The more likely you will be burnt bags. Only invest the money you have lost.

All we can do right now is holding and while we holding we have to invite new people as a new investors to invest in crypto.
There are still a few people know bitcoin and crypto and know it as a scam , tell them it's not true
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:27:55 PM

Well i have invested already and it is enough if i will going to lose the money then so be it but i am  not investing anymore right now. The current market situation is so bad that one could take a very high risk in the current market situation. Otherwise if one will do invest and crypto market will to get a good market price increase then relatively you will going to be a one day  millionaire.
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:29:30 PM

I am not leaving crypto because i do like it more when market price drop. I should invest more on it and get the chance to get more crypto than usual investment. Definitely this is the best time to invest on cryptocurrency and would rather take the risk to earn more in the near future.
tranle1267

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Looking to the future and control myself

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:38:23 PM

i think with the crypto is fluctuations at now, everyone will leave the crypto, with newbie at now it so hard for them to join in the crypto, they will get so more risk.
but there is a good side, the crypto will have so more opportunity to us earn more money and we wil become millionaire if we can, haha
polyballz

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:43:35 PM

In any crisis or downturn like today there will be many people who leave the industry and change jobs. So if crypto does not give money, people will go and find new jobs because those who go in with the wrong mindset and understanding. Those who are left will reap good results with the right mindset and understanding of crypto.
Wulanayu

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:43:47 PM

In conditions like today we are all being tested for extra patience because whoever survives he is a winner, there are many who are worried because they see a market that has dropped dramatically and for a very long time there is no very good increase.
but actually this is the right time to prepare more coins that you have because this time is given crypto for you to add this very profit coin.
don't worry you have to believe and be patient in this situation because if you relax and take advantage of this situation well then you will reap the rewards from what you are doing now.

manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 03:45:39 PM

Psychological control
Questions you should ask

If i were them i would not leave cryptocurrency. We are already benefiting on the system and it is up to us on how we can make some adjustements with the current market. It is not impossible again that cryptocurrency will become trending again because of market price movement.
sino22

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:48:01 PM

To enter the trade it is advisable to know the risks that will be faced about losses and profits ... but don't use money like a bank loan.
godlike123

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:50:27 PM

Psychological control
Questions you should ask

Having a bad market condition is not an indicator that you could not going to earn on cryptocurrency in fact there are many investors here that had already adjusted and was able to earn again. How? well just make some adjustments on cyptocurrency and see how market price moves.
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:02:06 PM

In my opinion leaving crypto because of a temporary snag is making a mistake of a lifetime in business. For as they usually say, tough times never last only tough people or folks do. To jump off the train thinking this is a wise thing to do is to look back and be filled with sorrows
Yeah i agree with you the real winner never quits and those who quits will never win. Actually it is really true so if one would like to attain its target and goals then one should endure pains and automatically there will be gaining process in the near future. Just trust and have patience.
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:23:44 PM

Actually it is test time for crypto market.  The market is currently sick.  Because of our attachment to the crypto market; definitely we are sad for it's sickness.
But like a family member; when our member is sick we take more care of him.  In the same way we have to be patient, caring for crypto.  Our patience will definitely result fruitful.
bad time will pass but it may take time.  So just wait.
godlike123

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:24:54 PM

In any crisis or downturn like today there will be many people who leave the industry and change jobs. So if crypto does not give money, people will go and find new jobs because those who go in with the wrong mindset and understanding. Those who are left will reap good results with the right mindset and understanding of crypto.
Yeah it is the mindset people are used to an easy way and they do not really endure the pain as they are feeling right now from the crypto market that bleeds. Anyway, for all the things and benefits provided by cryptocurrency one should not think to leave the system instead one should take advantage on cheaper crypto for now.
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 04:26:43 PM

There is no way anybody serious will consider leaving crypto if you know a little history, trend and have a little idea of where all this could be going to. Basically, its important to make no mistake about the crypto world on the basis of a temporary situation. While there is a dip at the moment, there will be a turn around soonest!
Yeah and how would be able to earn with the current dip? Of course invest more and surely it will come to the right time that investment will going to get a good profit in the near future. Again just be patient for the current crypto market for now since there are  many reason that market is like this.
munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:34:17 PM

To be able to survive and get benefits in crypto then you must have trust and patience. I regret you if because of panic you left crypto, try to calm down and don't make decisions quickly.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
bajarang8668

Activity: 281

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:35:42 PM

If you enter in the crypto market so you do not leave because we all know that what is the crypto and what is the use of crypto and also it is future currency. If you leave crypto market it is bull shit.
OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:39:26 PM

Nope. I won't never leave crypto currency world. It's the most digitalized transaction system. The world is getting digitalized then why we will leave the most digitalized transaction system. On the other hand you can easily use crypto currency. As it's an internet based so you can use this money at any place at any time.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:59:02 PM

After the gloomy days of the BTC in 2018. Some of my friends have left the market because of losses. When entering the market, people need to take risks.  From my friends, I think some of the following will benefit you living in this market:
Psychological control
Questions you should ask
In my opinion, many feel disappointed with the current market price, because in September prices are falling, but with the decline in market prices, it is a sign that I am shown to buy, and if prices rise then I will sell, but I have to wait until market prices rise.
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 05:32:08 PM

I don't see any wrong with your friends quitting Crypto for the mean time. The losses are too much for some people to bear and the best they can do is to quit this business. I believe they'll come back when the greens come again. It is a good strategy though.

ogtejiri

Activity: 203

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 06:11:17 PM

well lots of people go into cryptocurrency without fully understanding how it operates and all that just because they heard someone made some cash from it and so they dive into it without any precaution. some are driven by greed forgetting there is more to bitcoin than just buying coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: