Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:00:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Leave Crypto?  (Read 3971 times)
Anam313

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:33:54 PM

I really understand what is said. this can be used as a lesson for all of us to be more patient waiting for market movements for a long time. If your friends are a little patient in the next year there may be an increase in the bitcoin market. This also can be a provision for new investors who want to seek profits in the crypto world
Jateng

Activity: 1323
Merit: 152

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:45:05 PM

After the gloomy days of the BTC in 2018. Some of my friends have left the market because of losses. When entering the market, people need to take risks.  

If you do not have a lot of money, start with a small amount of money. Do not use debit card, plug the house. Plug the money into the market. The more likely you will be burnt bags. Only invest the money you have lost.

I know how the market dumped this year. Me too, I also loss my profit because the price of the alts I am holding is already down into its half price. But I will never crypto. Not every year will be always like this. Yes you're right, we should take the risk.
We do not really need a big money to start in crpyto. Me, I start in crypto without money to use as an investment. I just join bounty in order to earn some free coins that can be used as my investment.

alizalela7

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:51:37 PM

If you intend to leave the cryptocurrency market, it means you have lost the opportunity to profit from the good and potential investment markets.
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:57:32 PM

Yes, people who are going to the market need to have nerves like steel. Stress people should definitely not enter this market.
They should be able to control themselves in many ways.

In other words, you need to be a risk taker when you are into crypto. I have already sell some of my altcoins that i got from bounty campaigns and i even have the balls to check for them even if i don't have them anymore in my portfolio. I can see some of those sold tokens remain in the average price while some already risen drastically that only leaves me smiling and thinking "what if" i hold them until now?

lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:07:46 PM

I will not leave crypto even if the market falls to the worst point, and I will survive because I am sure that a better market change will occur, and I will benefit.

Elqui

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:22:10 PM

You should not leave crypto because cryptocurrency has a great future because there are still many ways for bitcoin to bloom like when many people will get to know it and use it for their everyday lives.
cabron

Activity: 2856
Merit: 602

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 01:31:47 PM

Maybe we wouldn't really will leave crypto but sooner the new comers will see that this market ain't nothing different from the old market because only those who are early investors can survive. If satoshi can come up and say something to the public I guess he will say we are almost losing the battle for decentralization due to the government regulation.

Allura74

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:33:15 PM

I will not leave crypto even if the market falls to the worst point, and I will survive because I am sure that a better market change will occur, and I will benefit.
Yes, this is a nightmare for crypto but still I won't give up for I believe that this new technology is the technology of tomorrow's dream and this will enhanced and developing as time goes by for there is a big opportunity to be rich in crypto market.

Reality5

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:33:52 PM

No one who is already in cryptocurrency and truly understand it will even think of ever dropping out of it. Cryptocurrency has a lot of benefits to the society.
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:37:07 PM

After the gloomy days of the BTC in 2018. Some of my friends have left the market because of losses. When entering the market, people need to take risks.  From my friends, I think some of the following will benefit you living in this market:
Psychological control
Questions you should ask
You buy hold coin or you transaction?
These are the two most commonly used methods. However, buying and keeping a coin is the method that suits most people. This is a very simple, fast way of making good money in the top 20, like litecoin, bitcoin, ethereum. Ripple, store somewhere, do not read the news, do not worry about the transaction or the predictions the coin will die of the media. After a few years, they pulled out and sold.
In case you want to trade, the story is quite different, you need to buy on sale. And very simple rules, buy low sell high. As you know it is easier said than done.
Do you have money to invest?
If you do not have a lot of money, start with a small amount of money. Do not use debit card, plug the house. Plug the money into the market. The more likely you will be burnt bags. Only invest the money you have lost.

Good advice but I think its not bad checking updates on your investment either long term or short term investment knowing the progress of the coins you invest on will give you insert on when to sell and how long you will keep holding I think greediness never help when it comes to crypto investment.
qumeijia

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:40:58 PM

After the gloomy days of the BTC in 2018. Some of my friends have left the market because of losses. When entering the market, people need to take risks.  From my friends, I think some of the following will benefit you living in this market:
Psychological control
Questions you should ask
These are the two most commonly used methods. However, buying and keeping a coin is the method that suits most people. This is a very simple, fast way of making good money in the top 20, like litecoin, bitcoin, ethereum. Ripple, store somewhere, do not read the news, do not worry about the transaction or the predictions the coin will die of the media. After a few years, they pulled out and sold.
In case you want to trade, the story is quite different, you need to buy on sale. And very simple rules, buy low sell high. As you know it is easier said than done.

[/quote

Yeah many people are wondering the market down even they leaved investing in crypto as you said, but there are more people maintain and survive with their investment in Crypto. Even trading is not in that easy as many people suggest, purchase low and sell high we also need to be patient and control our emotion when trading. most people are greedy while the get much ROI, they seem losing out their fresh mind.

It needs time to increase the price.
rindayle

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:41:16 PM

I think every person and investor should decide for themselves to leave the cryptocurrency market or not. In my opinion, the cryptocurrency market is now conducting some speculation, and as it removes weak investors. This is a new currency and it has not yet included large investors.
qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:43:46 PM

If you intend to leave the cryptocurrency market, it means you have lost the opportunity to profit from the good and potential investment markets.

Yes crypo industry is very volatile and the only industry which can make you riches from rags in a moment so it's no0t a better idea to abandon it.

orayorayan2

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:05:35 PM

interesting thinking, cripto investment makes us have to think long in making decisions, too many risks that many people say in this forum, so when we decide to join here the first thing we have to strengthen is our mentality because too many propositions make us doubt and hesitant every time if we believe too much, yes you are right to invest only with more money do not sacrifice too much because when you lose everything then depression will not come to you, I prefer to buy, store and wait even though I will eventually sell but it will not happen in the near future because of seeing unfavorable prices
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:12:18 PM

I am not going to leave crypto, to my mind, the best way is to invest in coins now and wait until the increase in cost, which will happen soon until 2019 if to believe the experts who write articles with forecasts

Charlessy

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:22:15 PM

Presently, not every person can make invesments or ventures while taking a look at the market and the digital forms of money costs, accordingly this choice ought to be completely considered by the individual and to see every one of the outcomes that can be in the most pessimistic scenarios. I would exhort right now to contribute the cash that you bravely can lose and better to discover free open doors for procuring digital forms of money right now.
Be patient, because everything will be beautiful in the end. In the world of bitcoin, the fruit of patience is profit. When prices go down, don't think too much. Likewise, when prices are high, don't be too happy. Enjoy it, because prices will definitely increase. A good investor is a person who survives in a difficult time, but is in no hurry to sell when prices rise.
Jose Rizal

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:26:57 PM

Most of them are leaving crypto. But, for some reasons, this is the opportunity for the traders who want to start to trade, just buy crypto now and wait until 1 years later.

If they dont want to leave then  let them, and you dont have to think about what they may waste when ever they come to a decision to end their work with this platform. Everyday is a challenge here since guts to have faith and assume is the only clue when you will be able to have profit here and we should appreciate the value of effort and come to think to leave this,  the effort that you have existed will be all vanished, the current price is one of the only reason to strive for more.

nehemiah31

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:28:35 PM

No, I won't leave crypto.I already tried and it benwfited me a lot especially when it comes to transactions.It is very cpnvenient and efficient.If only I have a lot of money right now, I would invest more in cryptocurremcy.
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:28:56 PM

If I would decide to leave crypto I would be on loss so as ling as I continue to hold I will still have the same amount of coins and I don't loose anything
prj112031

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:29:14 PM

Psychological control
Questions you should ask

this is very truthful if they cant afford to lost their investment they would hold some money for their own because risk what you can afford to lose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: