Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:01:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Leave Crypto?  (Read 3968 times)
chidrawarster

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:52:55 PM

Very early to say whether to leave or not. I myself would still wait for some good time to book partial and full profits as well. The only thing  what we all need to do is to do averaging at different prices only then we can book some profit in crypto. People will still hold and crypto space is here to stay and help people in many ways.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rj Manik

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:06:14 PM

Could not definitely get away from crypto mainly because and this I adore accomplishing and it's also been thought to be as one of the instruments to realize the aspirations. Regardless the way awful the matter on the crypto world currently although when I, however, keep on being beneficial that it will not likely past anymore in addition to every little thing can certainly heal to come back.
Gila uang

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:12:26 PM

I really understand what is said. this can be used as a lesson for all of us to be more patient waiting for market movements for a long time. If your friends are a little patient in the next year there may be an increase in the bitcoin market. This also can be a provision for new investors who want to seek profits in the crypto world

according to my bear market today, required patience longer in the community crypto to be able to hold Downtrend, just have to wait while waiting for the right time. I think a lot of people have been affected by the movement of trends crypto down today that for some people are not able to survive may have to stop and sell cryptos them forever. I believe that these people have the patience lower and let their emotions above their decision that can produce approach unproductive.
cryptorelax

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 07:25:03 PM

Paris football club PSG has entered into a partnership agreement with the Maltese startup ChiliZ to launch a cryptocurrency that will allow football fans to receive rewards and take part in the voting.
gaj ahmada

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:54:12 PM

I don't have plan to leave crypto  no matter what because we all know that this will exist for a lifetime especially now that a lot of projects are using crypto world for them to encourage investors and a lot of opportunity surrounds in the market nowadays.

I also don't think of leaving Crypto, Crypto is a part of my life, Crypto will continue to grow and give me an advantage,
with more and more investors interested in crypto making it impossible for me to leave it
jameswell

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:04:27 PM

Why are you thinking like this... What your thinking is not right... because so many countries are accepting Bitcoin and Blockchain technology day by day more investors investing in crypto market.So this is the best time to invest in crypto market sure crypto market is going to rock in upcoming years.

I personally agree with you. It is wiser to invest when it is in a bear market than in a bull market.
As long as you know what you are doing and do not invest something you cannot afford to lose,
You should be fine.
It is always like this, 80% of the people lose and 20% of the people win.
People win when they buy low in the bear market and sell high in a bull market.
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:06:34 PM

They probably bought when the price is high. Why would you sell your coins if the price was negative and you dont need the fund for emergency. Just leave it there if that stressed you and think that you lost all. After some time, turn back on it when the market finally recovered and harvest your earning. Dont stress yourself ang think of a new strategy to fit.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
sandaru

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:26:44 PM

I think leaving crypto is one of the worst and biggest mistake you are going to have in your life. Because several years from now will worth several folds more than you think regarding the crypto field. But for now the market is ina bear trend and it will take some time to recover. But never forget think that this down trend also a part of market cycle. So my ultimate advise is if you leave crypto now you would suffer in no time
Keeping Up

Activity: 230
Merit: 22

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 11:06:54 PM

before anyone will enter into cryptocurrency he/she must only do it because they were able to obtain substantial amount of knowledge before engaging on it.
a person must enter into cryptocurrency simply because they heard or seen someone gaining a lot from it.
they must take into considerations that this people were able to do it because they did a good decision making.
we must be able to think properly before making any decisions in order to avoid any regrets in the future.
Cheesy

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:36:35 PM

After the gloomy days of the BTC in 2018. Some of my friends have left the market because of losses. When entering the market, people need to take risks.  From my friends, I think some of the following will benefit you living in this market:
Psychological control
Questions you should ask
You buy hold coin or you transaction?
These are the two most commonly used methods. However, buying and keeping a coin is the method that suits most people. This is a very simple, fast way of making good money in the top 20, like litecoin, bitcoin, ethereum. Ripple, store somewhere, do not read the news, do not worry about the transaction or the predictions the coin will die of the media. After a few years, they pulled out and sold.
In case you want to trade, the story is quite different, you need to buy on sale. And very simple rules, buy low sell high. As you know it is easier said than done.
Do you have money to invest?
If you do not have a lot of money, start with a small amount of money. Do not use debit card, plug the house. Plug the money into the market. The more likely you will be burnt bags. Only invest the money you have lost.

As my ipinion if you leave in crypto you just like cut your ambitions to become a sucessful richest investors because here in crypto you can have a better future if you focus your investment, it's nice to invest in crypto for better earning the best profits.  So don't make a wrong move decision.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 11:49:44 PM

After the gloomy days of the BTC in 2018. Some of my friends have left the market because of losses. When entering the market, people need to take risks.  From my friends, I think some of the following will benefit you living in this market:
Psychological control
Questions you should ask
These are the two most commonly used methods. However, buying and keeping a coin is the method that suits most people. This is a very simple, fast way of making good money in the top 20, like litecoin, bitcoin, ethereum. Ripple, store somewhere, do not read the news, do not worry about the transaction or the predictions the coin will die of the media. After a few years, they pulled out and sold.
In case you want to trade, the story is quite different, you need to buy on sale. And very simple rules, buy low sell high. As you know it is easier said than done.
If you do not have a lot of money, start with a small amount of money. Do not use debit card, plug the house. Plug the money into the market. The more likely you will be burnt bags. Only invest the money you have lost.

I am very happy to hear such news
Although at first glance it is sad but
 Exit the market for those who are afraid is a healthy process for a market like the cryptocurrency market
The market needs these times to those believe in the idea
and they has quiet nerves.
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:56:11 PM

I think leaving crypto is one of the worst and biggest mistake you are going to have in your life. Because several years from now will worth several folds more than you think regarding the crypto field. But for now the market is ina bear trend and it will take some time to recover. But never forget think that this down trend also a part of market cycle. So my ultimate advise is if you leave crypto now you would suffer in no time
That's true not a good idea leaving crypto and regretting in a later end. When in bearish trend I still believe that market condition will be in a recover in time. We have to be patient in time like this because the market will be in good position again.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:38:43 AM

That's true not a good idea leaving crypto and regretting in a later end. When in bearish trend I still believe that market condition will be in a recover in time. We have to be patient in time like this because the market will be in good position again.
I think leaving crypto is not a solution, it is maybe a bad idea, because base on my experience huge dip is considered as a big opportunity to earn a big profit. Because we can get a big number of bitcoin on this dip due to the dropping of its price, we can only need a few amount of capital to have more btc to hold, so then we need to buy and hold on this dip to earn a huge profit in the near future.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 12:47:44 AM

they gave up because in the past 7 months, the market had not yet recovered. they think it's a long time, because they want profit in a fast time. even though bitcoin is still a big potential if it is hodl for a longer period of 1 to 2 years.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:51:40 AM

how if we can buy many coins in this dip and then we leave the market for a while because we don't want to be panic because of the news. I think this can be a solution too for people who cannot control their emotion in the market and they don't have to always check the price of every coin. but if that person has a good skill in trading then leaving the market is not a good idea and like you said, in this dip, he can buy a lot of coins with very low price and selling when the price increase.
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:48:19 AM

Psychological control
Questions you should ask

Yes, i think i also agree with your statement. Its not an easy thing to invest in bitcoin, there are a lot things that we have to concerned about. But, these tips that you've wrote, can be one of those tips for us in order to minimalizing our loss when invest in bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 02:01:01 AM

I am not agree with this as in crypto market drop down in bitcoin and now near 6K alot of user panic and in tension and desperate but the opninon of experts are very positive they say it will recover soon so you just hold and wait.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
hacekd

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:17:47 AM

Presently, not every person can make invesments or ventures while taking a look at the market and the digital forms of money costs, accordingly this choice ought to be completely considered by the individual and to see every one of the outcomes that can be in the most pessimistic scenarios. I would exhort right now to contribute the cash that you bravely can lose and better to discover free open doors for procuring digital forms of money right now.
I've done the same thing with you, but in fact I went back to the market, I just went to think for a moment about what to do when the market was down.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
sinthan

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 02:18:37 AM

100% agree with your statement, last year bitcoin and cryptocurrency are so viral on the internet because the price was going up so high but now the price was going down so deep many people will leave this world. But only a few people still believe and they will take position from now to investing their money. I think that people will get what they deserve next year.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
maicahlove

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:27:49 AM

I think people who left the cryptocurrency industry are the ones who have great loss and cannot buy back anymore. But I think some of them are fully aware that bitcoin is really have a high risk percentage for an investments. Leaving now is only temporary for bitcoin enthusiast and will probably come back.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: