Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:17:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Leave Crypto?  (Read 3968 times)
Arafat01775

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:21:33 PM

I think your thinking is not true. Because crypto is always going positive and improve day by day. Crypto price now low that not means crypto will die. If you buy crypto at low rate and hold it then you will known about it. We hope that crypto will grow up again.
odessit1377

Activity: 275

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:22:34 PM

I am not going to leave the crypto market, because so much time and effort has been spent on the formation of my wallet. Yes, now is not an easy time for crypto, but everything will be fine. Tokens and bitcoin I keep, I'm not going to sell. I check the market every day, apparently it is already an addiction. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Kusnechik

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:25:21 PM

Leaving Crypto is easier than continuing to fight for your money invested in these assets. We must continue to fight and win.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
cryptotenoy

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:26:06 PM

After the gloomy days of the BTC in 2018. Some of my friends have left the market because of losses. When entering the market, people need to take risks.  From my friends, I think some of the following will benefit you living in this market:
Psychological control
Questions you should ask
You buy hold coin or you transaction?
These are the two most commonly used methods. However, buying and keeping a coin is the method that suits most people. This is a very simple, fast way of making good money in the top 20, like litecoin, bitcoin, ethereum. Ripple, store somewhere, do not read the news, do not worry about the transaction or the predictions the coin will die of the media. After a few years, they pulled out and sold.
In case you want to trade, the story is quite different, you need to buy on sale. And very simple rules, buy low sell high. As you know it is easier said than done.
Do you have money to invest?
If you do not have a lot of money, start with a small amount of money. Do not use debit card, plug the house. Plug the money into the market. The more likely you will be burnt bags. Only invest the money you have lost.

The idea of leaving crypto community is just for coward people because once we are already here and knows how crypto moves i think we already know the strategy once the market becomes bearish.Hold was one of the key and sell when it pumps up.
yanixbtc

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:29:21 PM

After the gloomy days of the BTC in 2018. Some of my friends have left the market because of losses. When entering the market, people need to take risks.  From my friends, I think some of the following will benefit you living in this market:
Psychological control
Questions you should ask
These are the two most commonly used methods. However, buying and keeping a coin is the method that suits most people. This is a very simple, fast way of making good money in the top 20, like litecoin, bitcoin, ethereum. Ripple, store somewhere, do not read the news, do not worry about the transaction or the predictions the coin will die of the media. After a few years, they pulled out and sold.
In case you want to trade, the story is quite different, you need to buy on sale. And very simple rules, buy low sell high. As you know it is easier said than done.
If you do not have a lot of money, start with a small amount of money. Do not use debit card, plug the house. Plug the money into the market. The more likely you will be burnt bags. Only invest the money you have lost.

No I won't leave crypto because it gives me so much opportunity. Holding is my strategy to avoid loses and continue doing bounty campaign to earn even with the present market condition. As long as there are still new ICO out there I will not leave crypto.
wongdeso

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:35:24 PM

Crypto is in the process of development, why should it be abandoned?
Stay on your coin then you will get a good price for the next few months. Positive thinking is better and will bring peace in your heart.
georgereyes

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:51:56 PM

When people start thinking this you know its a great time to do the total opposite.  Grin
Triwiyono

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:03:29 PM

for now I still try to buy a little by little altcoin, take advantage of a very very cheap price, and hope prices to up in the near future. I'm not transaction unless I'm trading.

while I still have money, from the results of bounty and airdrop, which I use again for investment by buying altcoins.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:11:36 PM

Maybe somewhat good and bad idea. Bad because profit is very interesting in the first place. You cannot that find a home base work or job that has this big profit and earn that too much on just waiting and giggling by yourself. Also, its shimmering gold value was not that joke, no job will offer that big since you were that new in land or normal job. It is good because you will find out now fast money by working on land job. You can provide your daily needs with extras.
Balinsayaw

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:14:15 PM

Leaving on crypto and dumping your assets will lose all your investment. Better to stay and wait the market to recover.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:18:59 PM

After the gloomy days of the BTC in 2018. Some of my friends have left the market because of losses. When entering the market, people need to take risks.  From my friends, I think some of the following will benefit you living in this market:
Psychological control
Questions you should ask

Alright , but still even if in both of the cases we are in negative phase then still we can't leave this easily Because we are restricted to work here , Because already we lost much time and money to get success in this field and now we are not able to do work in another field easily .
Lots of stretegy and ideas are there to work here that can give better profit easily , but people only goes with the hype panic in mind .
Yes many people now especially to those who invest on bitcoin last year are getting mad and they feel so lonely because of their loses but the other thing we can do now if we have bitcoin or others altcoin are wait that the market goes up again.
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:13:16 AM

Not all the time  we success in crypto, there are times that we failed but we dont have to be mad, charge it as exprience so that  next time you already know it how to handle. Be patient, if you still have coins dont leave crypto, wait for the time that the value of it will increase. Dont loose hope.
Sanchezino40

Activity: 484

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 06:43:25 AM

There is no point leaving Cryptocurrency. Its very obvious that Crypto is in it early Years. More surprise are still on the way coming. This is no time run away from Crypto at all. Bitcoin is still growing and so I believe there is still room for Crypto as a whole to grow from this infant stage
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 06:49:42 AM

I think I don't see leave it crypto any person,but some new people recently have been joined crypto and their do that leave quickly.but old people in the crypto their don't want to leave it, because old people know that crypto market also unstable. Basically me I don't leave in crypto, because it's one part of my Like.
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:03:46 AM

Psychological control
Questions you should ask

in starting to invest with cryptocurrencies we must understand and understand all the risks we must be smart in seeing the situation and possibilities that we have and do not give everything we have if we already have a risk

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 07:05:41 AM

The number one warning for everyone ,do not invest what you can't afford to lose ,its a simple as that, every risks are worth taking in crypto world because no one knows what coins will make you a millionaire someday but all the same please tell your friends to always play safe ,the safest coin to invest in is still bitcoin

Eleanorbro

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:06:44 AM

Remember when 10k was the bottom...good times

Ntaa
Copper Member

Activity: 301

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:31:04 AM

You are right, at least you can make a lot of people motivated by you and can stay on crypto.
Actually before we were in the crypto world, we had to know what risks and bad things would happen.
We must be mentally prepared. Besides, stay calm with situations like this.
Dessy Nurvianti

Activity: 113

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:35:11 AM

Yeah, that is a risk when you join in crypto. But you must ready to take all risk if you want to join in crypto And have good mental if you lost in your crypto. I suggest you must think wisely before join in crypto.
MinSiu

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:09:55 AM

Why you leave crypto so soon. I have just entered this exciting world  Grin Grin i found that it is a good risk and worth investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: