Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:03:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Leave Crypto?  (Read 3973 times)
LOVEUMUM

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:57:13 AM

iI can never make such a mistake and leave crypto no matter what happens even when things are not well does not guarantee my exit in crypto.All that i know is that even if things ae bad there is still hope for the crypto world.
ichai

Activity: 445
Merit: 10

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:57:26 AM

After the gloomy days of the BTC in 2018. Some of my friends have left the market because of losses. When entering the market, people need to take risks.  From my friends, I think some of the following will benefit you living in this market:
Psychological control
Questions you should ask
You buy hold coin or you transaction?
These are the two most commonly used methods. However, buying and keeping a coin is the method that suits most people. This is a very simple, fast way of making good money in the top 20, like litecoin, bitcoin, ethereum. Ripple, store somewhere, do not read the news, do not worry about the transaction or the predictions the coin will die of the media. After a few years, they pulled out and sold.
In case you want to trade, the story is quite different, you need to buy on sale. And very simple rules, buy low sell high. As you know it is easier said than done.
Do you have money to invest?
If you do not have a lot of money, start with a small amount of money. Do not use debit card, plug the house. Plug the money into the market. The more likely you will be burnt bags. Only invest the money you have lost.

These are helpful tips but the most important thing is the small experience. If we do not invest in small capital and understand our psychology when investing, those theories will not be applicable. Because I've read a lot of great theories and in my first investment, I could not do that.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:35:40 AM

There were people who left the crypto, but still more and more people learned of the investments in crypto coins, documented, encouraged and invested in the crypto market. During this time, when everything is red, people are afraid, others have taken losses, and now sell for fear of losing everything, but the market will return. We have to trust and most important not to panic, if we invested and things did not go as we wanted.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Usafstar

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:17:15 AM

I think in these days with out holding crypto there is no other way to keep safe from losses and it is a huge fall of crypto for a very long time and now the people are using crypto to pay off the bills and if we buy at these days then we can also trade whenever the market show an upward movement and i like to buy and trade coins because through this way we can predict the market and we can understand the market psychology like if coin is falling then we have to sell that before fall.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
enogheghase123
Copper Member

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 08:31:58 AM

every business has its own risk factor involved in it, crypto is not an exemption, that is one key element would be crypto investors should inculcate. Understand the business is not risk free so one should be prepared emotionally and psychologically to absorb the outcome of your decision.

arrmia11

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:50:59 AM

Yes, people who are going to the market need to have nerves like steel. Stress people should definitely not enter this market.
They should be able to control themselves in many ways.

That's true. You need perseverance and faith in your holdings if you want to succeed in the future or else whenever you hear bad news you would feel stress and lose hope. In this industry, you will be needing knowledge plus patience in whatever project you are joining.

ksupriya94

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:56:14 AM

In market everyone cannot make profit but who believe in cryptocurrency and stay long term will always get benefited. Sentiment is negative now days but when it will break then we can see a new high.
Dirk2017

Activity: 336

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:23:25 AM

In market everyone cannot make profit but who believe in cryptocurrency and stay long term will always get benefited. Sentiment is negative now days but when it will break then we can see a new high.

Yes that is wise and good mindset mate, in terms of crisis, when market falls down we dont need to panic and worry because we all know that crypto coins falls down, lets be patient and waitbfornit to rise, patient is needed in this world.

ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:32:44 AM

Yes, people who are going to the market need to have nerves like steel. Stress people should definitely not enter this market.
They should be able to control themselves in many ways.

That's true. You need perseverance and faith in your holdings if you want to succeed in the future or else whenever you hear bad news you would feel stress and lose hope. In this industry, you will be needing knowledge plus patience in whatever project you are joining.

If you are not a trader, investing in bitcoin takes a minimum of 2 years to get the desired profit. I just looked at the bitcoin price movements from 2009 to 2011 and 2011 to 2013 and 2013 to 2015 and 2015 to 2017 you can see the benefits that someone will get if they investing for 2 years. And I believe for those who complain and even become a person who hates bitcoin because they are experiencing losses, are those who invest instantaneously or they choose short term investment. Well, this is the time to change our mindset of investment, for those who say investing in bitcoim can make you rich suddenly it seems like a false statement.
narginDalmasca

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:25:13 AM

I really agree with your opinion. When investing in a project, it is imperative that we embrace the risks. No one who is good at investing can always get a lot of profit.
Need to have strong knowledge when entering this market.
nguli

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:34:37 AM

it seems that this is an action that in my opinion is a very stupid act because leaving this cryptocurrency world will make you regret later because cryptocurrency prices can be very expensive.
yurekaa

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:59:25 AM

In my opinion. before we decide to invest in crypto currency, we must know all the risks and benefits of using crypto. so that we will not leave the world of Crypto despite suffering losses. because we can anticipate losses if we know crypto in depth. so leaving Crypto is not the most appropriate way when we experience losses.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
AlexAtom

Activity: 560

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:21:24 PM

After the gloomy days of the BTC in 2018. Some of my friends have left the market because of losses. When entering the market, people need to take risks.  From my friends, I think some of the following will benefit you living in this market:
Psychological control
Questions you should ask
These are the two most commonly used methods. However, buying and keeping a coin is the method that suits most people. This is a very simple, fast way of making good money in the top 20, like litecoin, bitcoin, ethereum. Ripple, store somewhere, do not read the news, do not worry about the transaction or the predictions the coin will die of the media. After a few years, they pulled out and sold.
In case you want to trade, the story is quite different, you need to buy on sale. And very simple rules, buy low sell high. As you know it is easier said than done.
If you do not have a lot of money, start with a small amount of money. Do not use debit card, plug the house. Plug the money into the market. The more likely you will be burnt bags. Only invest the money you have lost.

This current market is only temporary, bitcoin won't falling to zero. Many peoples have trust in bitcoin, they must be still using btc now.
If the btc price is on the bottom now, im afraid that is because some peoples trying to manipulate the market by dumping it.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Lankabc

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:36:36 PM

once who leave will come back when the good time comes, but they will sell without profit, once who hold will win. They will gain huge profit.  so be patient. Don't leave CRYPTO...!!!
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:46:31 PM

once who leave will come back when the good time comes, but they will sell without profit, once who hold will win. They will gain huge profit.  so be patient. Don't leave CRYPTO...!!!
Good point, those who will leave crypto will definitely cannot earned rather will lose. Crypto prices will increase again not a good idea to leave instead to save or invest more during prices down.
Heruwa

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:56:36 PM

Good point, those who will leave crypto will definitely cannot earned rather will lose. Crypto prices will increase again not a good idea to leave instead to save or invest more during prices down.

If you leave Crypto, the chance to get profit will be lost and you cannot feel the joy of victory, so the best thing is to stay and hold a coin that has good potential for the future.
Without us knowing it and keep watching the market and later you will have a victory and can profit according to your will.
megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:00:34 PM

Psychological control
Questions you should ask

I see that as of late many are disappointed in cryptocurrencies. I think this is because of the falling cost. During the current year the cryptocurrencies have not ceased their advancement. I figure these individuals can even now lament that they were disappointed in the cryptocurrencies.
Tatsuyashiba

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:03:00 PM

but I still hope a lot for BTC, hopefully in the future BTC can recover quickly and be back in a bearish trend. and I also have no desire to leave Crypto because my belief is still strong against crypto someday it will get better again
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:05:46 PM

Crypto will survive, and I don't think of leaving it. I am still convinced that crypto technology will be more advanced in the future, and with that I want my life to be better.

Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:51:27 PM

I would advise anyone who just wants to start investing, carefully study all the risks, read this forum to see if you are ready to go for it. Otherwise, then you may regret your investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: