Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:39:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Leave Crypto?  (Read 3968 times)
fattyforhire

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:10:55 PM

Investing in crypto currency can not be called 100% reliable, since this market is quite specific and has many pitfalls. And with the wrong strategy of action, you can lose everything. So think carefully whether it is worth it for you.

minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:35:49 PM

Study bitcoin well, its prospects and specifics, and only then invest, if you are, of course, ready to take such a risk. But if you do everything right and will constantly improve their knowledge in bitcoin, the success will not take long.

Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:31:55 AM

After the gloomy days of the BTC in 2018. Some of my friends have left the market because of losses. When entering the market, people need to take risks.  From my friends, I think some of the following will benefit you living in this market:
Psychological control
Questions you should ask
You buy hold coin or you transaction?
These are the two most commonly used methods. However, buying and keeping a coin is the method that suits most people. This is a very simple, fast way of making good money in the top 20, like litecoin, bitcoin, ethereum. Ripple, store somewhere, do not read the news, do not worry about the transaction or the predictions the coin will die of the media. After a few years, they pulled out and sold.
In case you want to trade, the story is quite different, you need to buy on sale. And very simple rules, buy low sell high. As you know it is easier said than done.
Do you have money to invest?
If you do not have a lot of money, start with a small amount of money. Do not use debit card, plug the house. Plug the money into the market. The more likely you will be burnt bags. Only invest the money you have lost.

Everyone who wants to leave crypto now i think because the market price is keep on the bottom for quite long time.
Seems like it is better to buy coin for trading than holding now. If you see your coins price increase, sell it immediately.
For existing coins, it is better to hold it because you must be bought it at the higher price than current price.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cryptoaro

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 02:40:55 AM

I think most of people who are leaving crypto currency filed. but some one will be waiting for invest in this site. however this year end bitcoin and other crypto currencies price will be gone up. old bitcoin market cycle end and new market cycle is begun this year end. I advice of you hold your coins and token. this field will be never end. this decades is a digital decade.
Skydreamer19

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:45:00 AM

As a crypto holder, you definitely must have thought about the best way to secure your crypto funds and never leave your cryptocurrency in exchange platforms. Even if you are new to the crypto market, sooner or later you will still be faced with the decision of how best to secure your funds.
bitrayder

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:49:36 AM

Yes, people who are going to the market need to have nerves like steel. Stress people should definitely not enter this market.
They should be able to control themselves in many ways.

Yeah, you have a point of this one pal. That's why even me while I'm on stage of learning here I'm not entering yet in trading market industry as long as I'm not well verse in making it in the exchange platform. so, I'll make sure I have full knowledge in it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tlsgroup.io ║Cryptocurrency Investment Fund║ (https://tlsgroup.io/en/home)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
alizalela7

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:09:24 AM

You can stay in cryptocurrency if you find it useful but you can also leave if you find that the crypto market will not really be useful to you.
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:56:22 AM

If you are having few coins in your wallet and losing in any way certainly disappoints the holder.  But just running away from the market is not the solution. 
Wait for the proper time; buy at bear phase (currently it is bear phase) you may sell in bull phase. 
jcojci

Activity: 749
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:00:45 AM

I think some people leave crypto because they are making a big loss in this year and they think that it is hard to recover their money unless the market can increase higher like in the last year. but if they can considering that they don't need to leave the crypto and keep saving their coins, I guess that in the next year, they can make another profit. I am sure that we will be going to see the market recover and at that time, everyone can make their profit again and I am sure that our profit will bigger than the last year.
rnssol

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:14:59 AM

It think its a bad idea to leave crypto. Not that I am aware of your own situation. Before leaving, why not try other ways to earn. Investing on ICO's can be painful because of the slow and declining movement in the market. I will still recommend that you stay and try working for bounties. You're Jr.Member rank is low but when you reach the member rank, you can earn a decent amount of money if you work on a bounty. You can also try social media and if you have thousands of followers, you will earn enough money for you to use on investment (assuming that you are an investor).
Viviornitier

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:27:02 AM

What a beautiful day to wake up, walk outside and don't look at bloody price in all day...

Dammit, back in red.

bonammeo

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:29:48 AM

This year, bitcoin has fallen sharply. Everyone was scared to give up the crypto. Bitcoin is the currency of the future, if you give up, you are the loser.
arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:38:33 AM

After the gloomy days of the BTC in 2018. Some of my friends have left the market because of losses. When entering the market, people need to take risks.  From my friends, I think some of the following will benefit you living in this market:
Psychological control
Questions you should ask
These are the two most commonly used methods. However, buying and keeping a coin is the method that suits most people. This is a very simple, fast way of making good money in the top 20, like litecoin, bitcoin, ethereum. Ripple, store somewhere, do not read the news, do not worry about the transaction or the predictions the coin will die of the media. After a few years, they pulled out and sold.
In case you want to trade, the story is quite different, you need to buy on sale. And very simple rules, buy low sell high. As you know it is easier said than done.
If you do not have a lot of money, start with a small amount of money. Do not use debit card, plug the house. Plug the money into the market. The more likely you will be burnt bags. Only invest the money you have lost.

You have given a good advice things that you should have gave to your stupid friends so their weaknesses covered by not investimg big amount.

Entering cryptocurrency is a riskiest way people might have in their entire life and we must be ready to loss everything in exchange of a chance earning higher than anything could ever offer
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:47:24 AM

Maybe now you can leave crypto because have running about three months bitcoin still lower and low price, just wait and I don’t know how to say with bitcoin at the future, have great or light for bitcoin investment or not.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:50:04 AM

If some person lose the bitcoin. That person don't understand the bitcoin. So some buddy's not check the market price before invest. So people understand and know the price. Then people will be invets. So people time to sell and time buy the coin. If price is down then buy and hold. Don't leave. Lean the crypto currency. How it will be work. So follow the rules and regulations. Then you the crypto currency.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 05:51:38 AM

Psychological control
Questions you should ask

If you came into cryto for quick profit then you better leave before to get involved too much, as 2018 does not offer +5000% like 2017. Market became more mature, stable, predictible (at least for top coins) and people came just to speculate will not have that much success.

However, if you are patient enough, sooner or later market will recover and you might see good profits afterwards.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:23:42 AM

Not a good idea because bitcoin is not like that to leave because of market down but we can use it for transactions as well and if i leave crypto then what is the alternative nothing so i advise to crypto users to not lose hope and come again with motivation because things are changed we have to be patience in this market.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:28:27 AM

If some person lose the bitcoin. That person don't understand the bitcoin. So some buddy's not check the market price before invest. So people understand and know the price. Then people will be invets. So people time to sell and time buy the coin. If price is down then buy and hold. Don't leave. Lean the crypto currency. How it will be work. So follow the rules and regulations. Then you the crypto currency.
not everyone who loses bitcoin doesn't understand this. well, many of us have long, and understand about crypto but still often lose. when you just entered Crypto, and lost a lot of funds, I understood the feelings of people who wanted to get out of the Crypto world.
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:38:31 AM

Most probably many Crypto currency enthusiast will leave this investments in dismay if ever the Bitcoin price will not bounce back before this year will end. As mostly are waited long enough since Dec 2017 for the bullish market will start therefore hopefully it will really bounce back soon so that the confidence of the people to invest again will going back.
wawanwawan96

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:00:58 AM

yes more and more losers invest in bitcoin because the market is so bad now many people think investing in bitcoin is an easy way to get a lot of money and also many people think of getting rich quick but it's all just a dream now things that make people get out of crypto market so bitcoin bad for now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: