Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:12:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Leave Crypto?  (Read 3968 times)
SamanthaPhillips

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:03:45 AM

I do not agree with this as in the crypto market drop down in bitcoin and now near 6K a lot of user panic and in tension and desperate but the opinion of experts are very positive they say it will recover soon so you just hold and wait.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptomania843

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:05:26 AM

Leave the cryptos and sell everything has losses? This is what is happening right now, many people have given up this period or the market has been falling for months. Big investors, however, will not give up and will take advantage of this decline to increase their capital. Cryptos is a dangerous market but one who will be patient in the long run will be rewarded.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:10:50 AM

Most of them are leaving crypto. But, for some reasons, this is the opportunity for the traders who want to start to trade, just buy crypto now and wait until 1 years later.

I think this is true, when the market is down, this is good news for the experts and veterans traders. If many will get panic to sell their coins the price itself will rapidly goes down then some of the traders will take the opportunity to buy a huge of it then hold a little while. Therefore, there is not in my vocabulary to leave crypto just because the market is down, of course!
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:53:03 AM

I can understand why your friends do that and we can't judge them, they have their own decision to leave or stay in crypto. I think it is the normal reaction for someone who has a huge loss in crypto, they thinking leave crypto is the right decision because they don't want to loss their money anymore. But I believe when the market recover they will come again to crypto.
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:57:25 AM

if you leave cryptocurrency it seems like it will make you experience a very deep regret because this cryptocurrency can produce a lot of benefits, but you must be able to control your patience to get a lot of profit, if you can't do that then you can exit and leave cryptocurrency.
stefy77

Activity: 658
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:10:33 AM

We don't even talk about leaving the crypto world. The revolution (in the benevolent sense) has just begun and there is no need to be discouraged.
mr.bean865

Activity: 130

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:20:57 AM

Well in my opinion leaving cypto is not a bad idea at this time if you have any current business going on. You should give you time to that business as there is nothing left in crypto because many of us have got a lot of loss in this crypto world so FAR
Bitmainer3.0

Activity: 28
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:26:31 AM

Will there be a Combeback for 20k/Bitcoinprice?
Prayankpaul

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:33:38 AM

If you know a little history, trend and have a little idea of where all this could be going to.

Basically, its important to make no mistake about the crypto world on the basis of a temporary situation.

While there is a dip at the moment, there will be a turn around soonest!
#davidnugroho

Activity: 317

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:07:50 PM

After the gloomy days of the BTC in 2018. Some of my friends have left the market because of losses. When entering the market, people need to take risks.  From my friends, I think some of the following will benefit you living in this market:
Psychological control
Questions you should ask
You buy hold coin or you transaction?
These are the two most commonly used methods. However, buying and keeping a coin is the method that suits most people. This is a very simple, fast way of making good money in the top 20, like litecoin, bitcoin, ethereum. Ripple, store somewhere, do not read the news, do not worry about the transaction or the predictions the coin will die of the media. After a few years, they pulled out and sold.
In case you want to trade, the story is quite different, you need to buy on sale. And very simple rules, buy low sell high. As you know it is easier said than done.
Do you have money to invest?
If you do not have a lot of money, start with a small amount of money. Do not use debit card, plug the house. Plug the money into the market. The more likely you will be burnt bags. Only invest the money you have lost.

if this is something that makes it difficult or makes fear better we relax and enjoy the scenery outside and seek entertainment for a moment forgetting the crypto that we are losing, we forget and we enjoy what we have after that you can start again by working part time to produce a lot of money and waiting for the market to improve again and be patient don't be too hasty to do a job with a lot of money too confusing and make a big risk. that's all I can do right now.
smile1218

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:12:24 PM

I will never leave the crypto currencies because I do believe that the market would still grow and will recover from the bear period. If we will be emotional with the down fall of the market it may bring losses to our investments which of course we do not want to happen.

4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:18:43 PM

The most important thing is that we must understand the market and the factors that influence market price movements, and we must understand that behind the big profits in crypto investment, there is a big risk of loss as well. If we already understand this, then we will always be vigilant and not carried away by emotions and will not panic in dealing with the market situation when prices go down, which in the end is able to be patient waiting for prices to rise. That's exactly what we must know before buying or investing in cryptocurrency.
osmo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:42:44 PM

indeed many people who have now left cryptocurency, especially bitcoin, they did not survive because they suffered a big loss because they made a mistake in trading, I think this year many people suffered losses in bitcoin trading, but I prefer to stay because I believe that bitcoin will survive and will be fine, all bad things will definitely pass

axxo

Activity: 916
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:43:11 PM

After the gloomy days of the BTC in 2018. Some of my friends have left the market because of losses. When entering the market, people need to take risks.  From my friends, I think some of the following will benefit you living in this market:
Psychological control
Questions you should ask
These are the two most commonly used methods. However, buying and keeping a coin is the method that suits most people. This is a very simple, fast way of making good money in the top 20, like litecoin, bitcoin, ethereum. Ripple, store somewhere, do not read the news, do not worry about the transaction or the predictions the coin will die of the media. After a few years, they pulled out and sold.
In case you want to trade, the story is quite different, you need to buy on sale. And very simple rules, buy low sell high. As you know it is easier said than done.
If you do not have a lot of money, start with a small amount of money. Do not use debit card, plug the house. Plug the money into the market. The more likely you will be burnt bags. Only invest the money you have lost.

I am into buy and hold because for the longest time i had been here i  already used to it to the flow of the market we may loose some now but definitely will earn more in the future let us just ne positive.

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
manyu22

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:24:28 PM

Psychological control
Questions you should ask

I am into buy and hold because for the longest time i had been here i  already used to it to the flow of the market we may loose some now but definitely will earn more in the future let us just ne positive.
the ups and downs of the market often frustrate them because they lack patience and experience they have. a habit can make us get a profit, so in the long run and the ups and downs of the market, we must stay positive and never leave if you can keep trying
Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:32:40 PM

still crypto is my hope & I trust that market will recover very soon.so right now we need to wait for big moment don't need to leave. everywhere bad or good think happened. so crypto is not for profits all time,profit or loss is the part of business. so I am still love crypto.

toheed2x

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:34:22 PM

leaving crypto is like leaving earth to me now! I can't leave crypto anymore because its my day to day life thing blockchain adoption is necessary and near future economy collapse so only survivor is the crypto or gold. Make your bags full with BTC  Tongue
gamechangers

Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:59:55 PM

I guess that majority of your friends enter the cryptocurrency market without acquiring detailed knowledge but for the fact that bitcoin hit the all time high of $20000. There is no how they won't have losses because so many people did but the degree of losses may vary from one person to another based on their knowledge.
marlonbatotoy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:02:09 AM

Yeah i agree, crypto is the easy way of getting rich in an instant and also getting poor in a instant too.. That's why i think crypto is for the people who rich and just want to risk their money.. There is a chance for us even if we are not rich.. Just to take a risk on bitcoin now is the best coin to invest in crypto
Limsam

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:34:18 AM

be patient is the best key to success. I know it is difficult to keep holding but if it is easy, everyone can do, they will not wait for your turn to earn from bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: