Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:00:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Leave Crypto?  (Read 3968 times)
Rubel23

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:11:45 AM

Well,Crypto is for long term.Its not for impatience people.Your friends must have been panicked seeing the recent market. May be they are in loss and left the crypto.As per my opinion,If you buy coins now you will be benefited in near future. Its  just a thing that is obvious to be happened with crypto.we need to have patience till the market gets green again. Leaving Crypto seeing the market downward is a silly decision.
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:36:23 AM

The future is unclear. We are waiting for more than a month and there is no new. We can not wait any longer. The news is all false and there is no hope of rising again.
kuncimobil

Merit: 12

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:52:45 AM

before we decide to join crypto, we must know with all the risks and have to be brave to deal with it, don't give up, but we must keep thinking positively about investing in accordance with the ability, don't force it all because it has a high risk, if you still want to get profit then don't leave crypto, get up and try for the best
moon sorcerers

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:45:16 PM

before we decide to join crypto, we must know with all the risks and have to be brave to deal with it, don't give up, but we must keep thinking positively about investing in accordance with the ability, don't force it all because it has a high risk, if you still want to get profit then don't leave crypto, get up and try for the best
I agree with your opinion, I also do not want to leave Crypto because I still benefit from joining Crypto, indeed in Crypto
there are many risks that we have to face, if we do not dare to take risks then I suggest rethinking before joining Crypto

joelou

Activity: 207

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:53:43 PM

Well in my own opinion it depends upon the situation if you loss a huge profit I think you'll leave the crypto. But when you entered here you know the risk of investment right?  You should know what will be the possible result.
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:59:07 PM

Everyone leaves a lot of people, but also every day it includes new ones and there are still few old people left who understand that in the future losses can be multiplied.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Gary Menezes

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:30:42 PM

Sure! I entirely agree with your idea. I think the most necessary thing which investors need now is psychological control. When the price of Bitcoin is falling down heavily, many newbies left crypto and accepted at a loss. But now we can not predict the crypto market, we just wait and hope that Bitcoin will have a new future like at the end of 2017.
Laura Evans

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:32:07 PM

Leaving crypto now is the same as losing money naturally. In this situation, we just can hold patiently or buy some Bitcoin.  I believe that the crypto market can find way to improve this status. Once you can make profits even a little bit, please leave crypto by the safe way.
Jason Camara

Activity: 11
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:33:04 PM

Many people are supposed that at least 1 year later, Bitcoin just can raise price. It is a guess. However, it is also inspiration for investors to keep calm. Anyway, leaving crypto if you don't want to turn up in the cryptocurrency market anymore.
Dinuka Sampath

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:35:32 PM

Most people leave crypto, because they do not have the wrong opinion and they are not tolerant of it, because crypto currency can get very good benefits, and I will never leave this stuff.
gabbie2010

Activity: 2674
Merit: 326

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 03:39:52 PM

I agree with your opinion, I also do not want to leave Crypto because I still benefit from joining Crypto, indeed in Crypto
there are many risks that we have to face, if we do not dare to take risks then I suggest rethinking before joining Crypto
Obviously I knew from onset the risk involved in Cryptos is disastrous however despite the risk involved the expected risk to reward ratio is high and worth investing upon and the future prospect of Cryptos is bright for hodlers who can defy any odd as a result of regulations and ban.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
vfrcbv91

Activity: 337
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:11:38 PM

I think that any cryptocurrency investor should have iron nerves. Much stronger nerves than traders in the stock market. Otherwise, it is better not to trade on the crypto market at all.
Geemy

Merit: 15

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:14:17 PM

It is better to leave this area because it is not content
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:26:16 PM

Obviously I knew from onset the risk involved in Cryptos is disastrous however despite the risk involved the expected risk to reward ratio is high and worth investing upon and the future prospect of Cryptos is bright for hodlers who can defy any odd as a result of regulations and ban.
I won't leave cryptocurrency as well because I know that this will make our life comfortable and I am enjoying the things that given the fact that we can live comfortably with this and we can start trading without any need for extra paper works unlike when you do trading in the stock market which will require you a lot of paper works.

T o x i c a l

Activity: 518
Merit: 13

SCARCITYDEFI.ORG

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:31:11 PM

In any case, it may happen that you will experience moments of desperation and doubt. This is especially true for operations with crypto-currencies. But it will be better if you find the courage and stay. Soon the situation will change for the better.

Ronyx

Activity: 525
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:57:22 PM

The market is experiencing a downturn, but that doesn't make me think of leaving crypto. Crypto is not stable and the market will continue to change, I still believe that crypto will be able to stabilize at a better price.

amonymous

Activity: 1177

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:25:03 AM

Actually most of loving them crypto with me,if you want to profit with the crypto then you have to start trading.even if you want to invest then you can do it for until the long time and definitely you will get profit after long time investment.
Cissnei

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:31:24 AM

The market is showing good signs, the blue back on the board of the cryptocurrency market. So why leave the crypto market?.
Webberson

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 08:32:45 AM

There are so many things attached with cryptocurrency and its investment. While it is seen as a scam or ponzi scheme by some individuals, it is also seen as an opportunity by others. To leave crypto would be a personal decision one need to take.

Legendari

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:35:57 AM

I think this is a question that everyone should answer for themselves. If you have enough nerves and strength to survive the bear market - stay. If not, no one will mind.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: