Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:45:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Leave Crypto?  (Read 3968 times)
soulripper

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:03:22 PM

In my opinion, I will not leave the crypto even though the price is still falling but it is still in recovery process. So, I will not give up in this bitcoin investment. I still keep various tokens up to now and will sell it when prices rise later. know this risk is great if the price of bitcoin does not increase as expected. But I will still have high hopes of bitcoin.That why i will not leave crypto world .
alex_gr_cc

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 01:18:41 PM

I support the author's opinion. In addition, I want to add that you do not need to panic when the price goes down. Patience is the main thing. Investments in cryptocurrencies are investments in long. It is important to understand this.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
kramat

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:23:01 PM

no need to leave it just to be patient with difficult circumstances even though it takes a long time but later on whoever stay in here will get multiple benefits

FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:31:42 PM

it is very foolish right now to leave the market when it is at the bottom because it is necessary to sell at peak values and when there is a HYIP
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:35:06 PM

I think that any cryptocurrency investor should have iron nerves. Much stronger nerves than traders in the stock market. Otherwise, it is better not to trade on the crypto market at all.
Emotion must set aside because its a bad thing in this market. We should be more confident about our investment, don't think negative. We really need a strong commitment in this market so you will not be afraid in the future. Don't leave the market just because you lose money, leave the market only if you don't believe on this thing. Always look at the future of cryptocurrency and you will love to stay for sure.
kerjakuat

Activity: 346

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:36:28 PM

In the market we need this kind of person you know. not all will be a winner and not all will be a very lucky one. Someone need to buy our token or coin when it high and me myself has already experienced that.. what I do is selling it fast and buying it again more low. So we got a winner and a loser in market.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Raufjoze

Activity: 317

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:45:32 PM

Most of them are leaving crypto. But, for some reasons, this is the opportunity for the traders who want to start to trade, just buy crypto now and wait until 1 years later.

buy crypto now and wait until the next 1 year in my opinion is not an option for a bitcoin trader, because for the next 1 year you will not get profit from crypto currency, you better also invest crypto currency in the short term
dashadobraya

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:54:37 PM

I think this that the bad experience of your friends is a good news for experienced users who stay in the game in a long time. It’s like natural selection, only strong are stay.

IMAO leaving a crypto isn’t a good idea. Many newbie think that they can do a large amounts of money just once invest in it, but situation is another, you need to work hard and has a strong nerves.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:18:21 PM

I think that any cryptocurrency investor should have iron nerves. Much stronger nerves than traders in the stock market. Otherwise, it is better not to trade on the crypto market at all.
Emotion must set aside because its a bad thing in this market. We should be more confident about our investment, don't think negative. We really need a strong commitment in this market so you will not be afraid in the future. Don't leave the market just because you lose money, leave the market only if you don't believe on this thing. Always look at the future of cryptocurrency and you will love to stay for sure.
That is why before you buy a coin, you have to be absolutely sure of the coin you will buy, whether you have done the research and analyzed correctly so that you can be sure of the coin even though the price changes weaken, because trust is important so you don't panic then
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 02:32:31 PM

Anyone who wants to leave crypto has made wrong decisions and has a bad experience. Now crypto is highly developed.  I do not see the reason to leave.

Labay

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:40:06 PM

Most of them are leaving crypto. But, for some reasons, this is the opportunity for the traders who want to start to trade, just buy crypto now and wait until 1 years later.

I think they disappoint on what happen because they start at medium price then it goes up and they hope that it would rise too much but it not happen for a long time because it going cheaper.  Also me, I want to quit by crypto because I don't experience good like last year and there are too many campaign now that are scam and the market cannot see for good reason.

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:42:15 PM

Why do we have to leave crypto, what because the current market situation is falling so we have to leave crypto. In my opinion, this is the wrong mindset, when the world is slowly starting to support crypto, we should stay here enjoying this crypto trip, because down the market trend will definitely pass.
Cassy14

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:49:36 PM

i will never leave crypto as doing it seems to leaving the future also.
cryptocurrency is the future of the world.
having this is having the future ready for you.
those who dont want to be involve in this currency dont want to have a good future.
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:55:36 PM

Welp in the first place most people come here because they want to get rich quick when they saw the December pump, I know a few people who keep mocking me when I first started crypto last year and they also invest quite a huge sum in January only to get burned. I know about that because they complained that they've lost a lot march, and I believe there's a lot of people that are like that. Now is a good situation because organic growth is better for the long term.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:01:21 PM

Before investing in bitcoin, talk to other investors and ask them what you need to be ready for. And each of you will answer that you need to have strong nerves during price drops. This is the most important thing when investing in bitcoin.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:03:05 PM

After the gloomy days of the BTC in 2018. Some of my friends have left the market because of losses. When entering the market, people need to take risks.  From my friends, I think some of the following will benefit you living in this market:
Psychological control
Questions you should ask
You buy hold coin or you transaction?
These are the two most commonly used methods. However, buying and keeping a coin is the method that suits most people. This is a very simple, fast way of making good money in the top 20, like litecoin, bitcoin, ethereum. Ripple, store somewhere, do not read the news, do not worry about the transaction or the predictions the coin will die of the media. After a few years, they pulled out and sold.
In case you want to trade, the story is quite different, you need to buy on sale. And very simple rules, buy low sell high. As you know it is easier said than done.
Do you have money to invest?
If you do not have a lot of money, start with a small amount of money. Do not use debit card, plug the house. Plug the money into the market. The more likely you will be burnt bags. Only invest the money you have lost.

It's not really more on psychological control but more of a mental and emotional control over one's tokens. Never sell when the price is low or never buy when the price is high. Never let your emotions take control over you and let it dictate how you should invest.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
WebTera

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:12:17 PM

If you are wondering whether to stay in bitcoin, learn more about this technology. Remember why you decided to invest in it. Yes, it's not easy, the fall in prices makes you nervous, but nothing terrible happens.

firefighters01

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:18:24 PM

If I would decide to leave crypto I would be on loss so as ling as I continue to hold I will still have the same amount of coins and I don't loose anything. But i think, it is the time to buy and sell crypto.
Pyr3x

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:21:45 PM

In any case, do not be nervous and do not sell coins now. Take yourself in hand and trust bitcoin. Now we do not see a serious threat to the technology, which means that after a time the price will recover.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
anti76

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:25:14 PM

The cryptocurrency market is unpredictable.Some coin may let x and some no cost.Investors are certainly taking a risk.To engage in trading enough to be able to analyze and buy exactly those coins that are likely to rise in price.To do this, you need to constantly monitor the project that issued the coins.Now I see no reason to quit crypto.Many on the contrary at such low prices enter the market.There is a reason for investors to think)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: