Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:32:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: eth has fallen below 200$  (Read 733 times)
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:43:29 AM

$100? We don't know where is the floor and the final burst of the bubble. But under $100, it might become a dead coin if there is no miners. If the cost to mine ETH is bigger than the profit, miners are going to leave. It will depend on how the mining difficulty is going to adapt to the current price.
Below $100 of ETH is a total crash and this might not survive. Hopefully this thing will not happen, I still stand to believe on ETH so I think the next goal is to stay above the support and go even higher to break the resistance. This is not the end yet, many people are panicking and maybe this is just a result of that one.

ETH heading towards $100 and it's really sad to see such condition for a strong community, but again it has proved to them who was spreading words that ETH will overtake BTC, see what's happening. It looks like within next 48 hours it can go down to below $100.
Really sad for this coin, there's must be changes and big support from the Dev. team so we don't hit the price below $100.
Rishblitz

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

I'm nothing without GOD

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:19:34 AM

well I'm just checking etherscan now it's say ethereum has touched $ 190, hopefully it won't get to $ 100.

maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:22:21 AM

yes, with the fall of eth below $ 200 it has made panic holders of eth. but here I still hold my eth because I believe eth prices are still under correction, we will know the answer in October and I hope etth will rise again
Neltharion

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:14:29 AM

The next target is $100. Only newcomers will think that Ethereum will rise, and now Ethereum will only continue to depreciate to less than $100.
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:40:03 AM

When will this lawlessness finally end? my entire savings are in Ethereum and now I suffer significant losses!!! What am I to do?
bkbirge

Activity: 1197
Merit: 482

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:17:44 PM

When will this lawlessness finally end? my entire savings are in Ethereum and now I suffer significant losses!!! What am I to do?

You should've diversified your holdings specifically for times like these. Some stocks, some crypto, some fiat, maybe some actual gold or silver. Right now all you can do is keep your money in Eth and hope for a rise later because you don't actually have a loss until you sell. If you can't do that because you need the money for an emergency then cash out some and take the loss reported on taxes and consider it a lesson learned. Now is not the time to sell if you can stomach the drops. This is the part when people who say things like "buy low and sell high" start buying not selling. And NEVER invest more than you can safely afford to lose, EVER.
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 02:21:13 PM

The next target is $100. Only newcomers will think that Ethereum will rise, and now Ethereum will only continue to depreciate to less than $100.

I do not think that Ethereum will hit 100 dollar as target. That mean that the whole cryptocurrency market will decrease as value.

AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:23:11 PM

I am extremely disappointed. I bought Ethereum almost for all my money. I strongly believed in this altcoin and was sure that by the end of the year its price will be more than $ 2000. Now I have a different opinion.
TucoRamirez

Activity: 330
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:57:38 PM

I am extremely disappointed. I bought Ethereum almost for all my money. I strongly believed in this altcoin and was sure that by the end of the year its price will be more than $ 2000. Now I have a different opinion.

sorry to hear this, but what price did you buy at on average?

ether will go back up, but $2000 I don't know if it will ever get there.  maybe it will go to 500-600 in the next 1 year.
Upercusa

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 05:03:36 PM

It will fall to 160-170, and then most likely will rebound upwards to about $ 400
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:26:59 PM

What is the next goal?

Who knows? The next resistance level for the whole market should be around this point, $190 billion for all of crypto was the low point so far this year... but I suspect we may drop past it.
When we do eventually rally it should be quite strong, but it may be short-lived given what has happend so far this year.
In short, no-one really knows.
tinyteapot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:34:41 PM

Though ethereum price has really dipped more than expected and it is very surprising because it is a very potential and promising coin and I personally do not expect it to fall this much but I am sure that it will recover soon that is why I still hold the coin.
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:45:44 PM

The market draws such setups that it seems reasonable to sell everything that is available at any price. What is the next goal of the market trend, just do not want to imagine.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
anjuara29

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:48:30 PM

All though I got frustrated when ETH price was fallen. But after that, I am set a goal about ETH.
I think this is the best time to buy ETH. If you are looking for a long-term holding coin then I think you should buy Eth right now. So don't get panic and sell your ETH now. Just hold it until it's price not goes high.
79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:49:58 PM

Now ETH has hit 180$, The lowest price from 2018 to now, And certainly it will continue to fall and my next target is 160$. If 160$ is broken then ETH will continue down to 100$ is sure

ERossin

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:01:05 PM

Now it's been under 200$ but it will not stop at this price and I think ETH can go down 100$ in next month after that we can see a big pump again .
I must wait for new price about 100$ then I 'm ready to enjoy it. Keep patient and wait for a while.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■    PRIVATE SALE is LIVE    ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
Skynet
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
ymirymir

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:57:25 PM

What is the next goal?

I am not doubting though it might go lower than that. It is best to buy now and just wait for the right time to sell. We should not fear its dip but should take it as a opportunity to buy and hold until the bull market comes.
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:00:17 PM

Ethereum is a great buy opportunity if it sells such a low price. within a short time can rise to 1000 dollars. With a few positive developments and a small bull, everything will be more beautiful Smiley

suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:05:42 PM

I am quite surprised by the ETH price, never expected that the price could reach below 200$. But I too think this is a good opportunity to buy some ETH. And it will recover very soon.

guruge87

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 07:08:40 PM

I think it will fallen more, therefore if you have an idea to buy, wait more times, then buy you take lot of gain from that.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: