Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:57:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the rise in 2018 be the same as in 2017?  (Read 2483 times)
trungdlvn

Activity: 151
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:58:56 AM

I read some TA on trading view and some TA chart look very sense making! The common point of those chart is the bull run will not come in late 2018 but mid/late 2019. I prepared myself for that prediction.
However, nobody will be sure in this easy to be manipulated market since the whales control the price.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Milansilver7

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:04:06 AM

I think this year there will be the same pattern as last year's increase, if this doesn't happen at the end of this year it will happen in 2019, my plan this year is to buy some Ethereum and hold it for the long term, I think this is the right time because Ethereum is experiencing a decline.
IciCestMathers

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:08:20 AM

What are your plans for the crypt at the end of 2018?
Are you waiting for the repetition of the events of the end of 2017?

I think that there will be no strong trend, because there are no prerequisites for this. Many people are waiting for take-off, but I think that this take-off will be only in 2019.
As far I as know in crypto, past occurrence really doesn't play any impact whatsoever on what the future trends will be, so, I'm afraid I'd have to agree with your opinion, but the crypto's volatility could have us taken aback yet again. And as for my plans, all I think I'll do is to cash-in on some coins (To save myself from unnecessary panic selling) then sit back and watch how events will unfold.
MariaSerebrennikova

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:08:58 AM

I see that almost no one believes in a significant growth of the crypto currency by the end of the year, and for some reason I believe that a small growth will still be, maybe there will not be a significant jump, but in a small growth by the end of the year I still believe!
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:12:36 AM

I think that there will be no strong trend, because there are no prerequisites for this. Many people are waiting for take-off, but I think that this take-off will be only in 2019.
I agree with you that by the end of this year it will not be the same as 2017 and the event will not be repeated at the end of this year. indeed an increase will occur, but will not be as high as last year.
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:16:57 AM

I don't think that the crypto market this year will be like it was in 2017. As you can see now, crypto market is going to bad direction. Bitcoin ETF are refused many times, more and more scam ICO born and ICO sell off raised ETH make Bitcoin and Ethereum price drop too much. There is no new financial flow put in the market. 2018 is a dark year for crypto market.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:20:14 AM

I totally agree with your opinions on this. To further burst the bubble of those waiting for prices rise at the end of the year, it will take another two to three years before we could see the kind of rise everyone is waiting for. It will not happen soon.
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:32:13 AM

In 2017, the crypto market has welcomed a lot of new investors and they created the domino effect to pushed bitcoin price went up strong.
But in 2018, they have stuck their investments at high bitcoin price and have many investors feeling tired, they will sell the coin they are holding to recover the money when it touches the price they are expecting. and this thing will make bitcoin price hard to go up like in 2017.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:22:33 AM

I do not think that there will be a repetition of last year at the end of this year, I do not see any good news for the growth of the market.

In my prediction in the end of this year i think there is a repetation mate just like what happen last year in 2017 in the end of that year because at that time there is a big holidays christmas and new year and the demand in the market will increase.
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:44:25 AM

I dont have definite plan but just like others im also hoping bull run will occur before this year end, we know this year is not good for crypto after the ATH last year.

Well yes what happened before might repeat this year but I think we should not be too confident for that event because market takes time to recover. It might happen but there's no specific time frame, each year its different. Nevertheless one thing is for sure we are heading to bull run and its going to happen in the future so lets be optimistic.

BZingerB

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:45:27 AM

Of course there will be a general growth of the crypto currency market. But the fact is that there is no certainty when this will happen. I already assume that this will be next year!
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:22:10 AM

To be honest, I look forward to repeating a very high price increase at the end of the year.
but until now I have not found a sign that this will happen, maybe it will happen at the beginning of the following year.
Lankabc

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:56:43 AM

I think this is a good question and no one can give a exact answer. In 2017, the crypto market has welcomed a lot of new investors and they created the domino effect to pushed bitcoin price went up strong.
But in 2018, , many investors are very tired with their holding coins so they will sell immediately when the next bull run starts so it will make hard for bitcoin price hard to go up like in 2017.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:54:05 AM

all of us is waiting for the price to back to increase high like the last year and if the crypto market can increase like we saw in the last year, I will make sure to sell all of my coins and convert it to usdt or my local fiat and save it into my bank account. I think the history will repeat and we can see the crypto market will be back like last year. but I don't know if it's true or not because we still don't know what exactly will happen at the end of 2018 and the market still continues to go up and down until now.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:58:03 AM

Although the previous performance of BTC last 2017 doesn't affect the performance of the coin today, I am still hoping that there will be another price pump by the end of the year. I am assuming that the investors last year will invest at the same month (December) and that could really affect and increase the price. I also think that the price increase will not last because a lot of hodlers will sell as soon as the pump starts.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
ichai

Activity: 445

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:02:10 AM

I think the market has gone against last year. And we should be careful in investing at the present time. So I think the best option is to hold. Hold for long until 2020 to get a better result.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pr3ko

Activity: 216

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:05:45 AM

I am very optimistic that the bull run of bitcoin will cause a rise in most altcoins by the ending of the year. Don't be downhearted at the current price of ethereum and the other altcoins because it would certainly increase with time.
coyote50

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 04:06:12 AM

it may be another year or two before the next bull market. gives you more time to accumulate. think of it as a bill you're paying yourself, like when you put money away for retirement
Volchin

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:08:36 AM

Looking at the current situation, we can say that you can not wait until the end of the year. Maybe something will be adjusted already from the new year.

█▀   ▕ ███    INFLUENCIO    ███ ▏INFLUENCER CRYPTOCURRENCY▕   ▀█
∎   A REVOLUTION FOR CRYPTO CURRENCY MADE FOR INFLUENCERS   ∎
●●●  TwitterFacebookInstagramMediumTelegram NewsTelegram  ●●●
Black Coffee

Activity: 228
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:15:58 AM

the market takes a long time to recover, there is no increase in this year and throughout 2018 this decline or bearish continues. I think the market situation will continue until the end of 2019 and 2020 the market will start to rise and have good growth to reach its peak.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: