Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:02:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the rise in 2018 be the same as in 2017?  (Read 2485 times)
yaoyunle

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:30:57 AM

I think it is not realistic to have such a crazy skyrocketing just like last year, but i still feel very hopeful to come to a small bull market and this thought maybe is becoming ture now.
vooov

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:35:26 AM

I see that the decline in 2018 is similar to the increase in 2017. But this may be a happy thing, because such a fall has caused the bubble in the market to be eliminated.
Trixie28

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:45:29 AM

My plans for 2018 I just hold my coins on my wallet and wait the time to gain more. I think it will rise soon than the year 2017.I am much be happy if the prices are to the moon in the near future. I am also hoping for a good result that will much happy and contented.
kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:46:17 AM

What are your plans for the crypt at the end of 2018?
Are you waiting for the repetition of the events of the end of 2017?

I think that there will be no strong trend, because there are no prerequisites for this. Many people are waiting for take-off, but I think that this take-off will be only in 2019.
yes I think so, maybe in early 2019 there will be a change. like in 2015-2017, if in 2019 it does not happen it will probably happen in early 2020. there is a lot to predict bitcoin in 2020.
Showmethebtc

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:47:33 AM

Don't use past trends to compare this year's market conditions. This is the wrong approach. Their only comparability is just the total assets, not the growth trend!
Alliipp

Activity: 374
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:49:40 AM

most likely the same as 2018 with 2017. This is seen graph almost all altcoins show the same point this month. but I will continue to improve.
acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 07:50:15 AM

Everything is possible here in crypto world though with the current market trend it is really hard to say that it might be similar to last year's bull run. For me, I still hope and believe that crypto will make a big jump before the year ends and hopefully will continue till 2019.

canej

Activity: 278

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:53:06 AM

I think that the crypto-currency market will grow this year, but not as rapidly as last year. But it's hard to say for sure, because the market is very unpredictable.
Osaid1
Copper Member

Activity: 358

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 07:54:56 AM

at the end of 2018 or the beginning of 2019, BTC will be at least 10,000$ not less than it.

kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:01:42 AM

I think that there will be no strong trend, because there are no prerequisites for this. Many people are waiting for take-off, but I think that this take-off will be only in 2019.

In crypto anything is possible so, I feel that no one can accurately predict the finally outcome of cryptocurrency performance for the year .
indopool

Activity: 403

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:19:34 AM

Crypto is volatile and unpredictable. Anything can happen, it can rise more than that and it can happen otherwise. but Personally, I don't think the increase when the market fully recovers and starts the bull starts will be the same as 2017 because this year, the market seems to fall more than that last year and with the rate at which coins slump, the market will need a lot of support and high demand for that to increase.
Jassi.21jaspreet
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:53:07 PM

May be you are right but there is chance that it can repeat as last year. No one can predict market exactly as thing can be changes overnight. May be it will not recover in 2019 also. So let us wait and watch.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:55:43 PM

I don't think there will be a similar thing like 2017.

I would be happy with a little bit pump.
There is no assurance in this market so setting up your target price is really good. Let's appreciate small things for now because the future will be big and people who took the risk on investing right now will become a great winner. We might not see a big pump this year, but we still have more time for the bull market, this is not the end yet.
usantosdavis425

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:06:30 PM

I think this is really hard to happen. By a lot of investors fear and the unambiguous legitimacy. It's hard to convince them to keep pouring money in this market. May 2019 policies will be better, will surely attract many investors into this market
annaorlova

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:29:29 PM

No, these big bull races don't happen every year. We can observe these statistics every 2-3 years, on average. But that doesn't mean anything. It may take much longer for the market to recover.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:54:47 AM

I don't think there will be a similar thing like 2017.

I would be happy with a little bit pump.
There is no assurance in this market so setting up your target price is really good. Let's appreciate small things for now because the future will be big and people who took the risk on investing right now will become a great winner. We might not see a big pump this year, but we still have more time for the bull market, this is not the end yet.
I am sure to hike this time will be much faster than the increase in 2017.
so for it to progress this time carries major changes that generate even more profit into the main desires of everyone.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
organelles

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:29:56 AM

I don't think that there will be any rise like in 2017, the years are different and there has already been a bull in the beginning of the year so there is not going to be another rise in the coins again this year. Market is just going to continue as it is now and then you have to wait for it to get to better prices but that is not going to happen this year

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
criket

Activity: 896

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:34:05 AM

Hopefully that happens but I'm not too confident it will go up that much again, Bitcoin back above $10k would be a good end to the year though.
we can only pray and wait for the predictions of many people to materialize. we know that until now things don't look good, market prices tend to rise and fall with a stable value. if there is a rise at the end of this year, I'm sure it won't be the same as last year which reached the highest score.
Xlmmooner

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

Synchrotron - Airdrop POS

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:36:30 AM

Not exactly the same ofc. I think it will be a smaller pump tbh, maybe 2 years till next big pump. But we will get pump, the crypto gods will treat us Cheesy

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:42:16 AM

Hopefully that happens but I'm not too confident it will go up that much again, Bitcoin back above $10k would be a good end to the year though.

Well, its too early to say that market has unable to pump by this year, although $10K is very low price to speculate it can take in increasing value by 3 weeks successive increases. Mainwhile, we just hope and pray in everybody in cryptoworld to hold and avoid negative feedbacks for the easily increasing to remain trustworthy of every country into cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: