Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:21:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reducing scam  (Read 17827 times)
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:29:34 PM

I have read that regulations and laws are being worked out for icos and crypto in most of the countries especially Australia and Europe is actively working on the regulatory framework, after they implement their regulatory framework for crypto i think many more countries will follow.
We need strict regulations and rules for a bunch of ICO's that popping out of nowhere every day I hope they will implement that regulations sooner that may require ICO's to fulfill in order to launch crowdsale for the developments of their blockchain, platform and their tokens, so many scams right now that's why investors are so scared to put money to ICO no wonder why some projects extend their token sale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aderupoko

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:34:41 PM

i dont think scam can be reduce at this time,,scam will still be  increasing in number,,there are lots project with scam,,,and the funniest part is that most project with scam will be the one to have a good starting point,,but as the project is moving on the you will now realise that it was scam ,,so scam can not be reduce
kenjionline (OP)

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:38:18 PM

I have read that regulations and laws are being worked out for icos and crypto in most of the countries especially Australia and Europe is actively working on the regulatory framework, after they implement their regulatory framework for crypto i think many more countries will follow.
We need strict regulations and rules for a bunch of ICO's that popping out of nowhere every day I hope they will implement that regulations sooner that may require ICO's to fulfill in order to launch crowdsale for the developments of their blockchain, platform and their tokens, so many scams right now that's why investors are so scared to put money to ICO no wonder why some projects extend their token sale.
The regulator is a bad idea, so soon the state will know from whom how much there is a cryptocurrency and tax it all.
lazy effort

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:04:53 PM

Kind time of the day, with every day in ICO we meet more and more fraud. It is clear that no one forces us to invest in these projects. But the idea of ​​a cryptocurrency does not imply any regulatory department. What do you think that could help in solving this problem? I just see only that the advisors were responsible, or they took a pledge from the projects they are entering.
I think all ICO founders must get an official paper of the local authorities to confirm their identieties. If they scam now, the police can catch them easily.
krystaltoken

Activity: 555

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:19:16 PM

We have in every society "the  good, the bad and the ugly". They are inevitable. But we will try as much as possible to reduce bad eggs because they ruin our efforts. I think in my own feeling if a group of honest people can create a strong organisation and partner with Bitcoin Forum to scrutinize ICO's with some basic criteria such as viewing of white papers, the team behind the ICO, are they up to 90% their funding targets etc. Those they see not meeting up to their criteria they are left unprojected. I think if investors acknowledge this site, most scams will reduce to a lowest minimum.
kanmo

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:23:57 PM

I think the only way to reduce scam is to have a regulatory body that will be in charge of ICOs. Once there are regulatory bodies then our investments are safe because if a project fails then there will be a refund.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:34:55 PM

First thing in reducing scam is blockchain education, people need more education as to how the ecosystem works. Of a truth, we have the freedom of investing in just any ICO but if people are well informed, the risks of investing in scam will be greatly reduced.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
lifesgood10

Merit: 13

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:50:48 PM

I think reducing scam in the crypto currency or the world is the most difficult stuffs to do
Why ?

Because it is difficult to prevent people from been stupid or naive
It is difficult to monitor people not to take the wrong steps that ends up with been scammed
It is difficult to prevent scam activities if it is not occurring directly to you and I as an individual

The point is
Everyone should dyor and make the proper choices for their self’s
Adebits

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:01:05 PM

I think the new concept of DAICO will help in bringing sanity to the industry and protect investors interest. As an investor, you will know that any project that is not ready to use the concept should not be trusted with your money
SaoAccel

Merit: 16

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:01:21 PM

I think the best way to reduce scam is to identify and avoid them ourselves. Since scammers take advantage of people who are easily tricked. Avoiding scam ICOs is just a start in reducing scam ICOs since this ICOs did not benefit from their previous scams they might get tired of trying.
edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:15:46 PM

The only solution to the incessant scams in the crypto atmosphere is to introduce regulations and adopt stringent rules regarding emerging project by ensuring they have some serious financial outlay on ground before embarking on any project. This will curb unserious and cunning developers looking to scam people.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:20:05 PM

Concerning recent situation about crypto currency
The best way to reducing scam is by educating people and urging hen to always take precautionary measures

Then we hope they yield to advice because even when there are regulations and laws
People still fall victims
JakenBake

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:23:43 PM

History has shown us people will choose security over freedom.  They will sit back and allow the government to regulate this thing to death and that will be that.  Not even a whimper from the world population.  So eventually we will need full biometric scans to use crypto (which will be the only allowable currency).  We need to make sure we keep crying about scams and pray the government saves us. 
crypto4earn
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:37:38 PM

i know scammers are exist in every business but as a Investor we also have to follow some rules before any Investment in any kind of ICO's firstly we have to completely review the ICO and all its services and talk to its advisor's and all its social activities and follow some platforms like icobench etc.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:33:09 PM

There are times that scam projevts does decide to use fake identities. They would tell you the names of their advisors, but in the real sense of it, those ones are not aware of the existence of the project. So we really need to look intensively into projects and research on them. We might not be able to totally evade scam projects in the space.
Liklopor

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:35:15 PM

I believe that the new laws in each country can protect us from fraud. many countries have banned ICo but this is not a way out
StephKram

Activity: 95

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:40:52 PM
Merited by dillonplayadoe (5), vossybiglady (1)

Kind time of the day, with every day in ICO we meet more and more fraud. It is clear that no one forces us to invest in these projects. But the idea of ​​a cryptocurrency does not imply any regulatory department. What do you think that could help in solving this problem? I just see only that the advisors were responsible, or they took a pledge from the projects they are entering.

You can have this one of 2 ways.

#1 You take personal responsibility for yourself and make decisions as best as you can.  You learn form these experiences and tighten up your game.  You recognize people are shitty sometimes and you need to take precautions

#2 You can cry out for the government to protect you.  The government will then regulate things and set up all profits to go to the bankers and government officials (who are former bankers).

Most will choose #2 because they have been breed to choose safety. 

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
canhancut82

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:57:00 PM

The ico scam project was the main cause for Ethereum's downfall, which showed weaknesses and vulnerabilities in Ethereum's technology. Only if the change can make the ico more attractive
tubig123

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:02:36 PM

This is a good planning reducing scam implemented it can be for the good of the programs and the assets of members will grown back into higher because of scam is not really too many.Hoping this is corrected as soon as possible in the organizations of the team bitcoin.
Torbeks

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:20:59 PM

Scammers going to jail are the only way to fix fraud or scam. If you really think about it, no one is getting caught that is why scammers are abusing it. They will think that what they were doing is right and will keep on doing it. There should be a process where people who started an ICO will be verified first. Fraud will keep on happening if they don't do something about it.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: