Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:50:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reducing scam  (Read 17827 times)
skivrmt

Activity: 994
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 12:58:06 PM

This issue is a permanent one in this forum. But it's been a great amount of time and is a very effective tool against the scum - it's IEO. About the profitability of this project I do not know anything but I know exactly what IEO at the moment there is no scam.
IEO is really the solution, it does not eliminate scam but we can reduce or minimize it.
Lately, I've not seen more people complaining about scams because they don't trust the ICO anymore, instead they invest in IEO.
Hopefully more and more people will learn and mature that ICO lack of control and therefore riskier compared to IEO.
IEO sales are more reliable but they keep showing worse and worse results. Profit is insignificant and it often doesn't even cover losses of exchange token price decrease.
Dark Ripper

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 01:55:39 PM

Reducing scam? Once and foremost you must need to find some secured wallet to avoid those scamming activities of the scammers and to ask some legit and secured wallet in order to avoid them. For now I am trusting on one good wallet the darb finance in which this wallet is a very secured wallet in order you can trust because this wallet offers many features in which you can also start some trading to gain some money and good profit, I trust this wallet because once you've earned enough profit you can already withdraw it without any problem or hassle.  In this wallet and trading platform you will not encounter the problem in withdrawing and depositing your money. So try this darb wallet in order to reduce the scam you may get.
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 01:58:44 PM

Kind time of the day, with every day in ICO we meet more and more fraud. It is clear that no one forces us to invest in these projects. But the idea of ​​a cryptocurrency does not imply any regulatory department. What do you think that could help in solving this problem? I just see only that the advisors were responsible, or they took a pledge from the projects they are entering.
ICOs are almost dead right now, there is very low number of investors in ICO compared on 2017. People learn from this mistakes that some of the projects they investing are money-grab projects that they will stop their development once they acquired the funds in ICO. I think the best idea to reduce scam is to invest in STO but be careful to pick the "real STO" because some others projects launches STO without license.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 01:59:49 PM

This issue is a permanent one in this forum. But it's been a great amount of time and is a very effective tool against the scum - it's IEO. About the profitability of this project I do not know anything but I know exactly what IEO at the moment there is no scam.
IEO is really the solution, it does not eliminate scam but we can reduce or minimize it.
Lately, I've not seen more people complaining about scams because they don't trust the ICO anymore, instead they invest in IEO.
Hopefully more and more people will learn and mature that ICO lack of control and therefore riskier compared to IEO.
IEO sales are more reliable but they keep showing worse and worse results. Profit is insignificant and it often doesn't even cover losses of exchange token price decrease.
Only indicating that scumbags are also learning how to work with IEO'S so we need to be more cautious and only use those good exchange who offer this deal, be very careful and make a good review first before dealing with this business, scammers are always around and they also keeping themselves updated on how to trick people.
anume123

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 03:44:09 PM

At this time people must be aware and avoid such as scam project that they have been joined and lot of people already learned that lot of ico at this time getting scammed.

Emprormc

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 01:44:43 PM

I bought Bitcoins in September 2018 through EITExchange and the funds were guaranteed by an Insurance Guarantee document, I received daily phone calls from Ben Waltman, received daily reports which reflected on the trading platform. The funds were "invested into the platform for 12 weeks, when I tried cashing out my Bitcoins only to find out EitExchange had many issues and told me that I could only get my funds on the 20th of April 2019, only to find out that the company does not exist anymore all contact numbers, email addresses and Skype addresses were deactivated after 10 months of daily contact, this is clearly another Bitcoin Scam company. Is there any Cryptocurrancy Protection Body that can assist me to recover my funds?

Michelle,

I am in the very same position as you with the Ben Waltman thing and Original Crypto.

I started a conversation with a company called Mayzaua Financial and might get some headway.

I you would like to compare notes please mail me
malphite534

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 02:08:27 PM

We csn reduce scam if we dont promote their projects and dont invest in their projects, that is one of the best thing tondo to lessened the scam in cryptocurrency and we wilm only invest in good projects like Dencoin tokens because this project is legit and we can make investments in this project because it offers good altcoin to hold in the future.
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 02:45:57 PM

I believe that's why many are crying out for crypto regulations, I believe it will help and safe many from those scamming projects ,the freedom in crypto space is what's actually making it looks like criminals den
Kay94

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 08:23:10 PM

I think we can reduce scam by not participating in the scam project. That's quite difficult to find out though but with efforts, we will.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 09:41:44 PM

When ICO were launched there was not much of a scam and everyone thought it would be a smooth sailing until the shit storm of scams started appearing when the price of bitcoin started moving higher, the irony is that majority of the projects that collected money never fulfilled what they started and majority has moved away from the project and that will be the case with IEO too, initial we will think that everything is smooth and clear but then the shit storm of scams start to appear.
cryptonight9631
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 10:35:50 PM

When we are planning to join in some ICO or some token sales. We must verify fist the existence of the team and its advisers if they were legit or not. Because if not, we are just wasting some resources on that project.

cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 10:51:40 PM

BE PART OF THE SOLUTION. This is the only way I can help the community. ICO encounters many trials and problems and we must help the community by doing the right thing instead of creating a problem too. Helping people is very good but we need to teach them also to be responsible enough for their actions.
goaldigger

Activity: 2366
Merit: 356

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 11:03:39 PM

Kind time of the day, with every day in ICO we meet more and more fraud. It is clear that no one forces us to invest in these projects. But the idea of ​​a cryptocurrency does not imply any regulatory department. What do you think that could help in solving this problem? I just see only that the advisors were responsible, or they took a pledge from the projects they are entering.

For now there are no global moderators for ICO which regulates those who scams people. Only the investors are responsible for their loss. Since cryptocurrency is decentralize, there's no need for us to assign entities to regulate it. All we need to do is share the link of the site in the forum and inform our co-users to not invest in this. It will really help but one has to suffer experiencing the scam.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Seth2009

Activity: 445

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 11:40:56 PM

In investing for ico, we need to be vigilant and observant for every projects that we oath to support.. Its better to do our own research first if the project is really worth for.... Look for the team background and the platform itself..if it is realistic to happen... And of course invest what your afford to lose..

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 11:52:05 PM

No regulation, they are free to scam, nobody after them and they are growing and continue to scam investors, the only way to solve this problem is for investors to find another platform, and they did find some, like the IEO, investors should leave ICO totally, no use investing in ICO's anymore.

mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 11:57:55 PM

I think the best way to reduce scam projects is to regulate it. Its like forming a cryptocurrency commission of regulation wherein they evaluate projects and ICOs before it goes live to the public. In that way, only projects and ICOs that passed the standards are on the market. Surely it has a huge potential to be successful.

Nickz46

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 12:06:42 AM

Awareness is the key to reduce scam projects. We have to review it very well so in this case we are able to help lessen the said problem. As the market goes higher their is also a chance that scammers are also growing, so to avoid this we have to take actions too like studying te project before investing and check every details of the project because scammers are good at tricking people. Here I can suggest a very good project which really promiting and giving each investor a quality investments. This is the dencoin tokens you should try amd trust.
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 12:43:14 AM

Every nation should draft a strong regulation base on what is happening right now as i believe that current regulation is not enough to prevent scam in which many illegal people can still find a weak spot like the KYC process in which people can submit fake identifications and unrealistic photos. Regulations that the government will strictly monitored every registered ICO activities to ensure that the projects really exist.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 01:33:17 AM

Every nation should draft a strong regulation base on what is happening right now as i believe that current regulation is not enough to prevent scam in which many illegal people can still find a weak spot like the KYC process in which people can submit fake identifications and unrealistic photos. Regulations that the government will strictly monitored every registered ICO activities to ensure that the projects really exist.

Agree, government should take a part in this cryptomarket because many people right now invest in market. With government regulation, investment from investor more protected and with law, scammers must be afraid. I think its hard to pass KYC with fake ID because most project use third party for KYC verification

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
GabbieBoy12

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 03:02:06 AM

The best way to reduce scam project in the cryptomarket ofcourse we have to review it first so that we can avoid it. Because todays marketplace are already arising, we expect that scammers are also everywhere to trick people and steal their investment. So here I can suggest amd leave a very good project which really promising and give every investor a means of quality investments. So here is the dencoin tokens you must participate in.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: