Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:16:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH falls !!  (Read 2687 times)
alian17

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 04:59:08 AM

Bad news kept on. At the same time, many projects sell ETH in exchange for cash. This led to a sharp drop in the market. It is not suitable for buying at present. Wait for market stability.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:07:56 AM

surprisingly, etherum returned to its lowest level since the last 9 months at $ 170. bitcoin, and ripple also back down by about 10%. Crypto market fell again today. It is suspected that Goldman Sach investors have withdrawn their investment from crypto because of unclear regulations. we don't know for sure the cause, we certainly are sad Cry
Not eth alone. Actyally market is really falls today. This means so many transaction happens not accurately. What i mean is selling in a low price helping any cryptocurrency to really fall and continue falling down. Because if we hold our tokens so long it will not happen to the market itself. I dont actually know the real reason but we should wait and dont be afraid of our money.
Balinsayaw

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:15:45 AM

ETH is a promising asset. The decline of price will stop soon. It happened because there are a huge number of ETH being disposed of in the market.  It will rise maybe in the next couple of months.
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:20:21 AM

a few days ago ethereum experienced a drastic decline. and it turns out it's currently under $ 200! My personal predictions are wrong, and may not be true. what's the next step?  Huh Huh I think vacationing is a good idea while enjoying a vacation !!

Uninstall blockfolio right now, I don't know what is happening on ETH right now, it goes down and down. Ghost month will be ending soon hope to see some good news in the coming days or months.

MochaDeny

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:23:54 AM

ETH price decline could be due to several issues that affect the price of the ETH as advertising bans bitcoin by Google thus affecting the movement of falling prices also ETH.begitu bitcoin prices again fell therefore also affect the price ETH down in my opinion.
youcansee

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:32:30 AM

ETH is a promising asset. The decline of price will stop soon. It happened because there are a huge number of ETH being disposed of in the market.  It will rise maybe in the next couple of months.
there is still hope for ethereum prices to come back again at a good price, and that will happen when the ETF has been approved, but if it doesn't get approval, then the cryptocurrency career will be finished

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
lenini

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:36:36 AM

EOS promise a more advanced platform than Etherium. These promises have not yet been implemented, but the HYIP around the project has been raised enough to start the fall of the Etherium.
Btcnaivie

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:38:04 AM

a few days ago ethereum experienced a drastic decline. and it turns out it's currently under $ 200! My personal predictions are wrong, and may not be true. what's the next step?  Huh Huh I think vacationing is a good idea while enjoying a vacation !!

Ethereum price is under a lot of selling pressure against the US Dollar and bitcoin. This might be very bad to us in crypto world but this is not the end of eth. There must be a reason why it happens. I'm sure this bearish market will soon finish and the price will be goes up to the moon.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 05:41:04 AM

This is the beginning of the capitulation and depression phase. Be very prepared for a very long term altcoin and Bitcoin winter. I do not see the market returning to previous all time highs in the near future. So all of you need to put your lambo dreams on hold and find day jobs if you are not making any money out of crypto. ETH is being dumped by all the dodgy ICOS. Many ICOS are turning to scam because I have been barley paid by any of them that owe me money for months for work and the market is in tatters. If you have fiat it's a good time to always buy the dip. I am betting more on ONT and VET right now and Pundi X will also make its own mainnet, so want to accumulate those when I can.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Mt. Dempo

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:44:51 AM

seeing the market is a tedious and disappointing activity, all predictions miss and the portfolio continues to deteriorate. I am confused whether it can still survive in the current conditions, the need for life continues to increase while assets continue to decline.

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵  Agareum  🔵  Multiplayer gaming platform, gamified version of an airdrop  🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵
https://agareum.com
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:46:46 AM

Uninstall blockfolio right now, I don't know what is happening on ETH right now, it goes down and down. Ghost month will be ending soon hope to see some good news in the coming days or months.

Yes for now you should uninstall the blockfolio and do not mind that  market is fall and also almost altcoins are in a low price. If you want to take a vacation, you must buy more potential altcoins and take a rest. Don't lose hope the market will move up again, not now maybe next year.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

canhancut82

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:52:10 AM

I have already sold out eth. I have lost faith in it, look at the mistakes of the erc-20 platform, the hack of the myetherwallet, the ico erc-20 failed. All make up an eth today
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:53:54 AM

a few days ago ethereum experienced a drastic decline.

your problem is that you are not looking at the bigger picture! it wasn't "a few days ago" that ethereum started getting dumped. it has been years that ETH has been getting pumped and dumped with the biggest pump being 2017 pump followed by the biggest dump this year. and this dump has been going on for about 9 months now.

this is not going to end until the bubble is popped completely and ETH value goes down to real value that it deserves. i have said this when price was above $1000 and i say it again here, the real value is below $100 and as i am seeing the dumps these days i am starting to think we may even see $10 to $50 again.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Johnsonyu

Activity: 171

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:55:58 AM

Yes,  it is true. Ethereum is falling even drastically and there seems no harbinger in the market that its fall will stop and rise soon. Ethereum is a good coin, it is valuable and reliable. I hope in it so much that it can not go down below 200$ before it picks up again. Ethereum will rise soon in the next months and market generally will be positively affected.
YMaverik

Activity: 934
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:57:07 AM

the reduction of the remuneration manners likely to impact on it, so the price falls. and competitors come on the heels
Rkss4

Activity: 980

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:57:46 AM

Ethereum falling more and more, I am very much afraid because when Ethereum was $480 then I bought 10 Eth but now 10 Eth turns to 3 Eth..... How could I control my emotions!!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
galundan9

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:01:08 AM

no one would think that ethereum would come back down below $ 200 and maybe reach $ 100 in the near future, if ethereum continued the dump would not be recovered soon. many people predict including me also think that ethereum won't fall below $ 200 but actually this has become a big mistake now from our predictions.

take the time to start the holiday so that the mind can be fresh and resistant ethereum for the long term only, who knows then after the holiday from ethereum the price is also fresh again
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:01:55 AM

There were so many conversations about ethereum fall and there was no news from the vitalik themselves, I hope that he and the other development teams will immediately announce good news that increases demand, the price of tokens using smart contracts also decreases and this will be an obstacle for ICO developers.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Sok Poho

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:09:44 AM

Yes, I also didn't think that ethereum had fallen too deeply, so many people were disappointed. But in my opinion this is one very rare and good opportunity if I buy a lot of ethereum and invest it then I can make a lot of money .
Bitvinu12

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 06:12:34 AM

I cant predict eth price in future. Day by day its going to failure. This is a bad things for eth

🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪  𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗢  🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪
Making Cryptocurrencies Accessible For Everyone!
http://alcedoplatform.com
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: