Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:33:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The craziest shit you can buy with bitcoins right now?  (Read 182923 times)
Adrayrd

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 09:38:55 AM

I think the crazyiestthing that can buy is a sex doll lol

Toys4btc.com lol

Your welcome in advance Wink
LOL. What would you do with a sex doll, look for your dream woman friend, and marry her, then buy a house and a car with bitcoin, is not that crazy thing?  Grin
You can indeed buy some crazy shit now indeed and I also heard a lot of weird story's that people have bought with Bitcoin.
There is also a possibility that you can buy almost everything with Bitcoin like guns or something and that is crazy indeed.
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 01:57:09 PM

Toys4btc.com lol

LOL. What would you do with a sex doll, look for your dream woman friend, and marry her, then buy a house and a car with bitcoin, is not that crazy thing?  Grin

Lol.  I would like to take a girls for with the paying of bitcoins.
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 02:12:15 PM

Toys4btc.com lol

Lol I've ever bought a dildo on a website and pay using bitcoin. but the dildo was detained at the airport in my country.
because it includes illegal goods. and I was invited in pebean has obtained a license for Lol

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
CryingMidget

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 03:23:28 PM

Toys4btc.com lol

Lol I've ever bought a dildo on a website and pay using bitcoin. but the dildo was detained at the airport in my country.
because it includes illegal goods. and I was invited in pebean has obtained a license for Lol

Lol... I don't think that above poster is a girl. If that's the girl, there is a chance to get dildo or vibrator. If he a guy means he may bought pussy torch.
JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:09:35 AM

Just looking for something crazy to spend some bitcoins on. Feeling bored and hoping that some irrational spending would cheer me up.
(I'm not interested in drugs, thank you)

Well.... On the silk road you can buy pretzels from this old man. And no it's not code for anything. Could be fun lol.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 04:21:20 PM

After spending my whole vacation in front of my PC and keeping myself from browsing darkNet, here's what I found on Google: Dildo and waifu (sex doll). Roll Eyes

Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 11:31:06 PM

Theres many craziest thing that you can buy in darkweb, haha if.you buy there you are one of the craziest because theyre selling illegal like any kinds of drugs there, part of the body i think, sex doll(lolitas), candy videos, and many more crazy things . But i suggest to you that dont buy or dont think you buy craziest thing because you seems crazy if you buy crazy things there

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 02:08:34 AM

Would be nice to try and buy some crazy stuff with bitcoins, just for the sake of, well, being crazy. We all need some craziness in our lives sometimes, in order to have a break from this ever challenging everyday struggle we call life.
znickelbackz

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 03:02:53 AM

After spending my whole vacation in front of my PC and keeping myself from browsing darkNet, here's what I found on Google: Dildo and waifu (sex doll). Roll Eyes

waifu is not a sex doll, it's kind of a pillow, people hold it when they sleep, but don't use it for sex  Wink true story   Roll Eyes you can't compare it with dildo, they serve different purposes, well, kind of  Tongue
italianobitcoin

Activity: 370

Forza Italia

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:18:41 AM

Indeed you can buy some sex stuff and that is quite crazy but the world is also getting crazier so we should that accept that, you can even buy some guns also.
And that is bad that people can now easily buy some crazy stuff with a bad meaning so that must change.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 10:20:01 AM

You can buy Sriracha-bacon flavored
lollipops with bitcoin from lollyphile.com.Here is the list of some weird things that you can buy with bitcoin http://www.coindesk.com/14-weirdest-things-can-buy-bitcoin/

avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:36:01 PM

Indeed you can buy some sex stuff and that is quite crazy but the world is also getting crazier so we should that accept that, you can even buy some guns also.
And that is bad that people can now easily buy some crazy stuff with a bad meaning so that must change.

I think everything has been possible to buy with bitcoin.
Same as with the fiat currency, as you can buy everything almost...
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 11:01:17 PM

waifu is not a sex doll, it's kind of a pillow, people hold it when they sleep, but don't use it for sex  Wink true story   Roll Eyes you can't compare it with dildo, they serve different purposes, well, kind of  Tongue

As far as i known, waifu is a imagine wife that take from 2 dimension ( usually the most of people take it from anime ) . I have a little confused that you said buy waifu, maybe nobody is wrong, maybe there is some region which have different called.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

italianobitcoin

Activity: 370

Forza Italia

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 02:26:17 PM

Toys4btc.com lol

You can indeed buy some crazy shit now indeed and I also heard a lot of weird story's that people have bought with Bitcoin.
There is also a possibility that you can buy almost everything with Bitcoin like guns or something and that is crazy indeed.
Around this time you can see indeed that the world is getting crazier and that is because you can buy now easily stuff with Bitcoin.
Sex stuff and guns etc it is all to buy with Bitcoin and it is not even that hard to get.
CoinsRoyal

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 07:20:56 AM

There are now many crazy shit that you can buy with Bitcoin and that is because Bitcoin is easy to use and that can be nice for the people who already is using Bitcoin.
But I heard from some people that they can buy some dangerous things like guns indeed and bullets also, the world is also getting more dangerous and that is quite bad.
Krayshock

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 07:28:29 AM

how bout buying bitcoins... with bitcoins?! haha
Kappa

❰❰ OPHION ❱❱▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨ A SECURE, ANONYMOUS & DECENTRALIZED MARKET ▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨❰❰ OPHION ❱❱
TRADE GOODS OR SERVICES ■NO LOGGING - AT ALL■ 2 OF 3 MULTISIG AUTOMATION ■SELLER/BUYER RATING SYSTEM■ AND MANY MORE
❰❰▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❰❰ JOIN THE CROWDSALE ❱❱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❱❱
znickelbackz

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 02:27:41 AM

waifu is not a sex doll, it's kind of a pillow, people hold it when they sleep, but don't use it for sex  Wink true story   Roll Eyes you can't compare it with dildo, they serve different purposes, well, kind of  Tongue

As far as i known, waifu is a imagine wife that take from 2 dimension ( usually the most of people take it from anime ) . I have a little confused that you said buy waifu, maybe nobody is wrong, maybe there is some region which have different called.

when your imagination is so strong you will want to make it real, and no, with waifu case i'm not talking about getting a real wife  Roll Eyes but some other ways like print those anime characters on pillows to hold as a real object during nights  Roll Eyes businessmen know someone want that and manufactoring it and you can buy it  Roll Eyes sound crazy enough?  Tongue
Krayshock

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 04:59:54 AM

how bout buying a time machine?
that's the craziest thing but i dont know if i can buy one, or if there is one available

❰❰ OPHION ❱❱▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨ A SECURE, ANONYMOUS & DECENTRALIZED MARKET ▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨❰❰ OPHION ❱❱
TRADE GOODS OR SERVICES ■NO LOGGING - AT ALL■ 2 OF 3 MULTISIG AUTOMATION ■SELLER/BUYER RATING SYSTEM■ AND MANY MORE
❰❰▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❰❰ JOIN THE CROWDSALE ❱❱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❱❱
lrdeoliveira

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 02:47:58 PM

you can really buy a piece of shit to send to your friends or not friends
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 04:44:54 PM

you can really buy a piece of shit to send to your friends or not friends

Yeah i've heard about that. But what me amazed the most is the fact you can buy hard drugs online. Sure it is on the deep web , but i guess it would be easy for the police to control this kind of action
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: