Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:32:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT CRYPTOCURRENCY TO INVEST IN  (Read 726 times)
IKZIR31

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:23:26 AM

I usually look for references in coinmarketcap, so I chose to invest in bitcoin, ethereum, stellar, cardano, and monero. I think buying coins is the best choice now.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 07:26:38 AM

Just recently we have seen eth at strong support level and i think that was perfect time to invest in eth even now when it has bounced from support i think it is confirming signs of reversal so definitely im long on eth and im sure it will yield good peofit if you can hold for a while from here.

raitsuk

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:32:45 AM

This is just my personal opinion since it’s the only thing I have tried.

My mentor told me that choosing where to invest will depend on your goal and what you want to achieve.

They say if you want to keep or conserve your money, you might want to check Bitcoin(BTC) and Litecoin(LTC).

If your goal is primarily long-term, then you can go ahead and invest with BitcoinCash(BCH) or Ethereum(ETH).

You want something accessible and less pricey? Then Litecoin(LTC) will be perfect for you.

But for me personally, I chose to invest in all. That is because it can be all of the above at the same time. You can conserve your money, it can be long term, and its easier for me to invest on multicoinbank investment platform where i get double of my investment after 10 days. With that, i invest in BTC,ETH,BCH, and LTC since i still get my returns not bothering about the fluctuations of the cryptocurrencies. just visit https://www.multicoinbank.com and thank me later.

www.multicoinbank.com

If you had enough fund to invest on all of those you mentioned above, that would be no problem.
But if we lack on fund or we just have enough fund to choose one of those, I think the best choice would be on coins that less pricey, and the market movement is fast.

omar bakrie

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:38:00 AM

I have always viewed from the movement in the market. If it does have a nice movement, then I think this is the proper crypto. because of this price movement largely determine the crypto is able to survive or not.
brjameng

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:29:43 AM

For me, i prefer to choose to invest on a coins that already has the track record of stability in their price, or at least we already know how the coin movement in the last few moments. Also it should be some coin that already present for a long time with a high market volume.
fimtuao

Activity: 99

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:36:17 AM

I am very grateful to your tutor for tips. We should set goals for ourselves before investing, rather than blindly buying and selling. We should not lose our sense of reason because of greed!
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:42:00 AM

Since I invested mostly/only with money I can afford to lose, I pretty much invest in every altcoin with potential. Lately, I waited with ICO's, but even during the last few months I still invested in a few. Many however drop hard after launch at exchanges, so I have been buying a lot on exchanges too lately. I figure, in the end it's all a bit of a gamble, especially with alts. If they pan out, great. If not, too bad but I'll manage. I have not been investing in typical p&d projects anymore....only the ones where I feel they will still be around in 2025 or something, I am in no hurry to make money....and would also love to see if the projects are able to really do what they are aiming for...
musta5a

Activity: 294
Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:43:42 AM

My mentor told me that choosing where to invest will depend on your goal and what you want to achieve.

They say if you want to keep or conserve your money, you might want to check Bitcoin(BTC) and Litecoin(LTC).

If your goal is primarily long-term, then you can go ahead and invest with BitcoinCash(BCH) or Ethereum(ETH).

You want something accessible and less pricey? Then Litecoin(LTC) will be perfect for you.

But for me personally, I chose to invest in all. That is because it can be all of the above at the same time. You can conserve your money, it can be long term, and its easier for me to invest on multicoinbank investment platform where i get double of my investment after 10 days. With that, i invest in BTC,ETH,BCH, and LTC since i still get my returns not bothering about the fluctuations of the cryptocurrencies. just visit https://www.multicoinbank.com and thank me later.

www.multicoinbank.com

it really depends on one's strategy, but generally speaking one should never invest more than he can afford to lose. But the truth is that crypto is here to stay, just need to be patient and choose the right coin

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
Collynzo

Activity: 131

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:04:56 AM

I think the list and info is very reasonable, Etherium and litecoin will always be very accessible, Bitcoincash equally too as the already have mass adoption and are being accepted for payment proecessors by some merchants, however one should make sure entry is made at a very comfortable price level
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:23:36 AM

If you invest for the purpose of preserving capital - it's better to choose bitcoin, ether, ripple and cardano. And if you dream about x10, then I do not even know that I can shoot like this for the next few years.
RoadRascal

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:28:38 AM

There are many promising crypto in the crypto world investor can chose one them for invest but it's not easy to predict which one is best for invest. Because the market price of cryptocurrency is unpredictable..
yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:30:46 AM

Good list of fundamental coins you have. Btc, eth and ltc can be good investment options. But how are you sure that you will make double of your investment in 10 days. Cryptos is very volatile and you can even lose part or all of your capital with these coins as well as win.
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:34:11 AM

What you say is "cryptocurrency" then surely everyone will choose Bitcoin.
But if you say altcoins then everyone will choose Etheruem, these two coins are a mainstay for everyone because there are so many supporters.
Prettymie

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:40:07 AM

There is no right or wrong in investing but you need to make sure that you trust that currency before you hold it.
And the most tricky part is the right time when you will dispose it or sell it to earn a good amount of profit.

As you can see, there are years that the market goes up and there are years that it really goes down. Choosing the best year to sell your currency is the most difficult part to all investors.
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:51:31 AM

I does not think anyone is able to give you a sure answer on the right coin to invest as market can change the next minute or second. What we share is just our opinions which might be correct and wrong also, as of the bull market now the most worthy coin in my wallet is morpheus network and i think you might want to consider than if not you just go with the flow on top few altcoins to buy with a search on google.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:57:55 AM

www.multicoinbank.com

Replace in many coins is good step but I 'm afraid you forget about the trend. This part is very important before replace your asset because all coins will follow it. How about this time, every coin already goes down and your money will stuck, how your strategy about it?. Investment is not easy and mostly about long term period, not every person have enough patience to do that.

BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:43:07 AM

www.multicoinbank.com
You have a good idea but do you think that checking out all these is a good idea? To me it seems to be a waste of time. We already know that Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and BCH are all good coins, so it’s a matter of what you like and what seems cheap to you.

Bitcoin can be your main investment since it’s the main thing we are talking about. It is highly volatile than other coins and any you invest in it is likely to yield more income than others. All of them are good for long term.
cryptosmoker

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:04:09 PM

It's very good for you to have a mentor to learn about this crypto investment, but don't forget to do your own research to decide the project which you want to join in. So, you will not get any regret for whatever you decide.
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:11:31 PM

You can read some of the developments they have done in the last few months or days, so we can find out that they are actually doing their homework, learn a little about how to read charts even though that doesn't have much effect on crypto currency, but at least so we can have a fairly valid prediction

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
ClassyDancer

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:32:41 AM

just be sure to do you due diligence. Do ICO research and know the team behind it. Check if they’ve already created a product before and what is the size of the industry they are targeting. Also, it helps to stay updated with events. Crypto price tends to rice after an important announcement or partnership. And stay vigilant. Keep an eye open in the blockchain space for any treasures you can find.
And of course, this forum is a great source too. I sometimes discover new crypto here.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: