Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:43:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] - ⭐Entrade.io | The Future Blockchain Marketplace for Social Impact  (Read 4642 times)
John Joseph Mago (OP)

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:47:30 AM

Does Entrade platform conducting any airdrop or bounty program now?! I'd be glad to be a part of your bounty program specially the social media bounties. Please share the link if there is any. Thanks and congratulations in advance for this amazing platform you've created.

Hello, yes we are conducting a bounty program. Please head to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5023825.msg45337041#msg45337041 to join the said program.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
John Joseph Mago (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:48:47 AM

Daily Update

Julien Uhlig, CEO of Arensis and Entrade IO, stated “For the past 10 years, I’ve had the vision of powering small villages through #renewable #microgrid systems. Advanced hardware, and #blockchain technology is now making it a reality.” DM to join our Telegram group! #ico #energy https://t.co/APmxG6eKRL

Rein041319

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:55:06 AM

the project looks promising the site was full of information which made me entice to the project . Team made such  a great project like this and not only that they are fully equip with knowledge and experience since they have been working for several years . I can put my trust to the team and their made project and for sure this will gain success in the future
You're absolutely right! Entrade is a very promising project and very useful in our daily life. I'm sure it will gain a huge momentum in the near future and be the one of the best innovative and successful project.
Cherryfie03

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:12:17 AM

Does Entrade platform conducting any airdrop or bounty program now?! I'd be glad to be a part of your bounty program specially the social media bounties. Please share the link if there is any. Thanks and congratulations in advance for this amazing platform you've created.

Hello, yes we are conducting a bounty program. Please head to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5023825.msg45337041#msg45337041 to join the said program.

This is such an amazing opportunity to be part of this one of a kind project. I am also honored to join and support Entrade.io in all kinds of social media. I believe that Entrade.io will build a system to drive change for a better world.

Indeed! And It is my pleassure to be part of this project, I've joined their social media bounty campign to spread how Entrade platform can help our community to save more energy from waste. Hoping for huge success and goodluck team
bitsiddu

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:19:37 AM

Entrade is a transparent project, its good but how about the security how will you balance the transparency and security of the coin ?
Johnlz

Activity: 92

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:57:29 AM

with the demand for the renewable energy Entrade will surely give a boost in cost efficiency and transparency, but what are your plans on how you will reach those who are mostly in need of renewable energy?
maicahlove

Activity: 107

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:36:13 PM

So far so good from what i read in the homepage about the project. It has a lot of good ideas that will really help other communities who lacks of energy. What I want to ask is when will the platform be ready for ICO? so that many will participate.
ALMONDS

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:39:40 PM

With blockchain platform, consumers can generate supply of energy by themselves, and trade excess energy with other people in need. Therefore cost of the energy will be based on the market itself, instead of a central energy utilities. ENTRADE brings new solution on Renewable & Decentralized Energy!
maicahlove

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:20:38 AM

Does Entrade whitepaper has been release? I am waiting for it because I want to know more about their platform. I want to know if your project is truly beneficial to us consumers and investors.
Yes same question for me. When will you release the whitepaper for us to know more about the project and also it will help us understand how this project works and what are the benefits of investors if they happen to join entrade.
Darthflux14

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:53:45 AM

Entrade Energy Platform is a platform for the global pre-sale of renewable energy units called cWh (Crypto-Watt-Hours). They offers a new level of cost efficiency through its automated smart contract technology, limiting fluctuating currency value and allowing the ability to donate to renewable energy projects in developing countries.

So this was really their project is all about, I guess their platform would really be beneficial for us consumers and investors. It would be a great opportunity to be a part of this promising project.
armaggedon

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

Made a mistake on selling account ddnt read rules

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:57:59 AM

The project is well organized. The team of this is also the team behind the successful arensis project. I am certain that this project will succeed. It is seen in their activity.

But one question. How sure are you that the price will pump? There are a lot of projects out there like WPP, you just have an advantage in your project due to the experienced team.

lol. why do all these newbies only think pump?
fo your info cyrpto currency is not make you a millionaire in a month

if its a good project it will pump in the right time.

people these day has a wrong minbdset

legit project = when price is pumping
scam project = when price is dumping

in a nutshell people thinks like this
pump price=legit
dumping = scam

goodness.

dumping of a coin doesnt really mean that its a fake or scam project. it's just means that someone is taking profits.
and it's all depends on the market.

price is not important atm, what important is the development of the project price will surely come along

Please dont mind my reputation. i made a mistake of selling my account. i dont even know that selling of account is prohibited. its my fault cause i dont read the rules
John Joseph Mago (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:52:35 AM

Does Entrade whitepaper has been release? I am waiting for it because I want to know more about their platform. I want to know if your project is truly beneficial to us consumers and investors.

ENTRADE IO is the blockchain platform for the funding, purchase and sale of energy through social impact energy projects. It allows the ability to directly fund or donate to renewable energy projects and transactions, especially in developing countries where current funding structures are not working and where currency fluctuations and transfer limitations make investments virtually impossible.

Yes same question for me. When will you release the whitepaper for us to know more about the project and also it will help us understand how this project works and what are the benefits of investors if they happen to join entrade.

Hi, we will announce the release of entrade whitepaper as soon as it is finished. Please join @entradeio for the latest updates.
Jay-An

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:37:53 PM

The concept of this project is very useful in crypto world. If this will be fully functioning, probably a lot of business minded will going to join on this kind of project.

Agreed with you, and this project should be spread. Do this project have a bounty campaign? It would be a big help to have a bounty campaign to help this project spread the good things about their platform on social media and blog sites.
cuteness

Activity: 204

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:48:19 PM

this project is not about crypto. they use the modern technology to help community and for the future. i'm glad that we are here to make the world a better place.

INTERFINEX [ Bill ] DeFi
The future of decentralised finance
█ https://interfinex.io/ █
riissshhhh19

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 08:56:31 PM

The concept of this project is very useful in crypto world. If this will be fully functioning, probably a lot of business minded will going to join on this kind of project.

Agreed with you, and this project should be spread. Do this project have a bounty campaign? It would be a big help to have a bounty campaign to help this project spread the good things about their platform on social media and blog sites.
You're right. I do also believe that conducting a bounty program might be a big help for the team to introduce and spread around the world how great this platform is, specially on social media which has been the easiest and the fastest way to connect with people. I just hope the team will consider the idea.
Darthflux14

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:25:08 AM

upon checking the website it was full of information while people can understand the project more better . Team made such an incredible project concept and i am sure that this project will success in the future . The application will be useful for our people today and i wish for more developments in the future

Yes, indeed. But I am still waiting for their whitepaper to be released to know more about their platform. I guess there is more information on their whitepaper on what really their project is.
Jay-An

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:29:39 AM

upon checking the website it was full of information while people can understand the project more better . Team made such an incredible project concept and i am sure that this project will success in the future . The application will be useful for our people today and i wish for more developments in the future

Yes, indeed. But I am still waiting for their whitepaper to be released to know more about their platform. I guess there is more information on their whitepaper on what really their project is.

I am also waiting for their whitepaper to be released because there is more information on it. We can furthermore review on their platform and know more on what things they would do in order for their project to be successful.
Johnlz

Activity: 92

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:38:33 AM

The project is well organized. The team of this is also the team behind the successful arensis project. I am certain that this project will succeed. It is seen in their activity.

But one question. How sure are you that the price will pump? There are a lot of projects out there like WPP, you just have an advantage in your project due to the experienced team.

people these day has a wrong mindset

pump price=legit
dumping = scam

goodness.

dumping of a coin doesn't really mean that its a fake or scam project. it's just means that someone is taking profits.

price is not important ATM, what important is the development of the project price will surely come along

I agree with you with this wrong mind set it can give  bad impact to the people who are new in crypto. we should keep in mind that every thing has a process and if you want a greater result be ready for the long journey
maicahlove

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:52:04 AM

people these day has a wrong minbdset

pump price=legit
dumping = scam

goodness.

dumping of a coin doesnt really mean that its a fake or scam project. it's just means that someone is taking profits.

price is not important atm, what important is the development of the project price will surely come along
i totally agree to this! Many people who are in cryptocurrency right now don't know much about it because i think the reason is lack of research and knowledge on a specific project. They just go with the flow with everybody says about the project and they even have time to research it.
ALMONDS

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:14:18 PM

The Entrade platform will focus on energy industry for projects that will promote renewable energy that will greatly benefits developing countries. The platform will run on blockchain and will combine state-of-the-art Soft-and Hardware-Automation plus Solar and Storage with the ability to bring reliable energy and clean water to areas most in need all over the world.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: