Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:32:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] - ⭐Entrade.io | The Future Blockchain Marketplace for Social Impact  (Read 4642 times)
John Joseph Mago (OP)

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:30:13 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2018, 02:54:37 PM by John Joseph Mago

ENTRADE IO is the blockchain platform for the funding, purchase and sale of energy through social impact energy projects. It allows the ability to directly fund or donate to renewable energy projects and transactions, especially in developing countries where current funding structures are not working and where currency fluctuations and transfer limitations make investments virtually impossible.

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
John Joseph Mago (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:07:22 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2018, 11:51:40 AM by John Joseph Mago

Entrade.io is listed in evebrite.com

Link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/entrade-token-ico-launch-event-tickets-50116429590
John Joseph Mago (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:00:02 PM

The market in Japan is really developing nicely with a number of projects on the ground and much more to come. Looking forward to growing the pipeline and bringing more sustainable localized energy to japan!

Link to post: https://www.facebook.com/EntradeGlobal/posts/1854002891362257

bglshimo

Activity: 265

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:06:22 PM

The ENTREADE team's journey to these countries hopefully can bring positive things and be able to expand its project network, because of the many real work that the ENTRADE team is doing, I think this is a very good way of introducing large groups.
John Joseph Mago (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:36:55 AM

Mirror Hotel- sold out event! Thank you Rwanda!

Kawatan Ug Manok

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:17:23 AM

The project is well organized. The team of this is also the team behind the successful arensis project. I am certain that this project will succeed. It is seen in their activity.

But one question. How sure are you that the price will pump? There are a lot of projects out there like WPP, you just have an advantage in your project due to the experienced team.
John Joseph Mago (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:42:11 AM

RWANDA FAQ - Token Offering

John Joseph Mago (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:58:00 AM

an ambitious project, an interesting idea, and a strong team stand over this project. but I have two questions for the team.
What are your goals?
What are the risks of this investment?

Our main goal is to be the leading company in this industry. I think the risk in investing in our crowd funding is the fluctuation in the market. So you better do what you think is the best. Grin
John Joseph Mago (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:05:54 AM

DAILY UPDATE

ENTRADE- Powering Africa with Biomass on Al Jazeera
https://youtu.be/naNT4pDr5Wo

John Joseph Mago (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:11:51 AM

#TGIF moment! Earlier this year we started our development partnership with Schneider Electric, one of the largest technology companies in the world. With over USD 4 Billion in revenue and 180.000 engineers, Schneider has been pushing the limits of energy micro-grid deployment in many markets around the world. Since 2016, ENTRADE AG and Schneider Electric have jointly delivered more than 200 power systems and built a decentralized utility that has Industry 4.0 at its very core. Decentralised, Flexible and High-Tech, there can be no better development partner for building a blockchain platform than Schneider Electric. With EcoStruxure by Schneider Electric, Entrade Worldwide uses innovative IoT technology to convert waste into clean electricity and renewable energy sources. #SchneiderElectric #Schneider

Our next event is in #Dubai this Sunday! Check it out on this group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/312876002818835/). Let's talk about how decentralized renewable energy has the opportunity to bring power to the people that need it most. #Entrade #Arensis #renewableenergy #community #modernsolution #innovation #technology #techtrends

Darthflux14

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:39:25 AM

Where can I download your whitepaper? It seems that your project is very promising. I want to know more about your platform and I've seen that you have an intelligent team of developers and advisors that will surely build up this project.
merlyn02

Activity: 162

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:47:35 AM

i watch the youtube about arensis and julien partnership and nice to know about their partnership which about creating another source of energy from waste that collected from different hotel ,airport and factory to recycle waste .  it will help also the world to minimized solid waste. i hope this project will succeed . personally support this project good job
Cherryfie03

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:24:35 PM

This project is really an eye catching one. Entrade will bring a new solution on renewable and decentralized energy. Imagine, turning waste streams into a clean energy is such an interesting concept. And from waste energy we can build a global decentralized utility empowering communities. Thumbs up!

Indeed.! Entrade platform is the solution in our biggest problem in our community they have an interesting concept that will brings a lot of investors. It allows the ability to directly fund or donate to renewable energy projects and transactions. Hoping for the success of this project
Jay-An

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:28:34 PM

A development partnership with one of the largest technology companies in the world would be one of their great assets to attract more investors. But I would still wait for their whitepaper to be released for me to furthermore understand what really is the platform for this project.
LegitizeDrops
Copper Member

Activity: 63
Merit: 4

A Great Firm You Can Trust For Managing Campaigns

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 11:27:14 AM

Where can I download your whitepaper? It seems that your project is very promising. I want to know more about your platform and I've seen that you have an intelligent team of developers and advisors that will surely build up this project.

I think it is not yet available. The whitepaper will be available soon. They will announce it here, once they are finished polishing it.

● LEGITIZE DROPS ●
►CAMPAIGN & COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT FIRM◄
John Joseph Mago (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:34:33 AM

Daily Update

Entrade
6 hrs ·
Today is the day! Will you be attending our #Energy (R)evolution meeting today?

ENTRADE IO is the BC platform for the funding, purchase and sale of energy through social impact energy projects. It grants the ability to directly fund or donate to renewable energy projects and transactions, particularly in developing countries.

“Investors will use the platform to directly invest in renewable energy projects, consumers will trade services such as growing fuel, and givers will be able to donate energy directly to their preferred energy project in developing countries with complete transparency,” stated Julien Uhlig, CEO of Arensis and Entrade Energiesysteme AG and founder of the newly formed Entrade IO. “For the past ten years, I’ve had the vision of powering small villages through renewable microgrid systems. Advanced hardware, software and BC technology is now making this a reality.”

This is a new era of bio-technology and this event is gonna be #fun!

John Joseph Mago (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:29:28 PM

Daily Update

Thank you Dubai- super interesting conversations today. Listening and Learning. So much opportunity! #ico #entr https://t.co/SF9MwbztG5

Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 04:01:19 PM

if one of the key target marketplace are the developing countries where investment opportunities with better returns are limited don't you think investors won't be interested in investing in such areas? Or i'm probably missing a point

Darthflux14

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:07:38 AM

entrade will become one of the best development in the future the team really works hard for the best of the project . they  will serve the better concept people will love to work with . The concept really made me entice since it has an impact to me as a crypto enthusiast , i fully support the project and looking forward for the best of Entrade

Indeed, I also hope that they have a bounty campaign for this project to spread the good things about their platform. Entrade will bring a new solution for renewable and decentralized energy. Base on the diagram I've seen that Entrade is making a new source of energy that could be useful for us consumers and investors.
John Joseph Mago (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:00:07 AM

if one of the key target marketplace are the developing countries where investment opportunities with better returns are limited don't you think investors won't be interested in investing in such areas? Or i'm probably missing a point

We are targeting these countries because we see that these are the suitable place for the project. Investors will support us in spite of the issue. This has nothing to do with the success and the development of the project. As long as the team is doing their job very hard, investors won't be disappointed. Grin Grin
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: