Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:34:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] - ⭐Entrade.io | The Future Blockchain Marketplace for Social Impact  (Read 4642 times)
Johnlz

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:43:30 AM

how can this project help the rest of the people in the world to make their life easy??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:45:11 AM

you don't discuss details about consumer security, you should prioritize that in this announcement. because security is a kind of spirit to protect anyone to use your project as a transaction tool in the future
riissshhhh19

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 10:57:25 AM

Was the whitepaper of the platform already available?? Seems like this thread has a little information about the project, so I think it's better for the team to prepare the whitepaper sooner. Yes, the Entrade do have a huge potential and has a very interesting concept. But having a whitepaper will make us understand and know more details about the platform.
llobreracharish19

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:48:35 AM

What about putting more information about the project in this thread?? I dont see any eye catching information about Entrade written in this thread. I believe this project is a promising one but how will the team get the attention of the investors if they see less in the thread?
Johnlz

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:04:09 PM

whats the plan of the marketing team for the adaptation of this token?? what can this token to to make the life of users easy ? is this concentrated mostly in energy purposes??
Jay-An

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:39:44 PM

Daily Update

Entrade
6 hrs ·
Today is the day! Will you be attending our #Energy (R)evolution meeting today?

ENTRADE IO is the BC platform for the funding, purchase and sale of energy through social impact energy projects. It grants the ability to directly fund or donate to renewable energy projects and transactions, particularly in developing countries.

“Investors will use the platform to directly invest in renewable energy projects, consumers will trade services such as growing fuel, and givers will be able to donate energy directly to their preferred energy project in developing countries with complete transparency,” stated Julien Uhlig, CEO of Arensis and Entrade Energiesysteme AG and founder of the newly formed Entrade IO. “For the past ten years, I’ve had the vision of powering small villages through renewable microgrid systems. Advanced hardware, software and BC technology is now making this a reality.”

This is a new era of bio-technology and this event is gonna be #fun!

I hope that it is stated in your whitepaper on how will you do the things that was drawn on that diagram. For us investors to know more and to clarify what really is the platform of Entrade project.
Darthflux14

Merit: 103

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:02:16 AM

I just want to ask, is your platform doesn't have a bad effect on our nature? Is there some greenhouse gases that will produce when you are in the process of renewing energy? I hope your new era of biotechnology will don't have an effect on climate change.
Jay-An

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:42:16 PM

I just want to ask, is your platform doesn't have a bad effect on our nature? Is there some greenhouse gases that will produce when you are in the process of renewing energy? I hope your new era of biotechnology will don't have an effect on climate change.

I guess that their platform is to lessen waste that produces dangerous greenhouse gases like Methane. And that will be their new era of biotechnology, using that waste for renewable energy at the same time it also lessens dangerous greenhouse gases that could cause climate change.
John Joseph Mago (OP)

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:58:40 PM

you don't discuss details about consumer security, you should prioritize that in this announcement. because security is a kind of spirit to protect anyone to use your project as a transaction tool in the future

Hi, these details are found in our website: https://www.entrade.io/ this announcement is just a summary of the project. This is what announcement for.  Grin Grin
John Joseph Mago (OP)

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:11:55 PM

Daily Update

New blockchain technology development for ENTRADE IO off grid energy platform launched with Arensis and Schneider Electric microgrid partnership.

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180925005362/en/Arensis-Schneider-Electric-Launch-Smart-Microgrid-Partnership

Johnlz

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:11:51 AM

Entrade is a transparent project, its good but how about the security how will you balance the transparency and security of the coin ??
riissshhhh19

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 12:10:21 AM

Hi, these details are found in our website: https://www.entrade.io/ this announcement is just a summary of the project. This is what announcement for.  Grin Grin
I agree on what you've said.. I do understand that this thread was just for announcements but I believe that a presentable and informative thread can attract people and have an interest in one's project. The team must consider putting all the necessary information about the platform so that the thread itself will get the attention and trust of the investors.
Darthflux14

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:05:24 AM

Entrade IO aims to develop the Entrade Energy Platform for the funding, purchase, and sale of energy through social impact energy projects. So how can we consumers and investors have benefits in your platform?
Cherryfie03

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:21:37 AM

entrade project was incredibly unbelievable the team made such an amazing platform that is built with an innovative marketplace . I am sure people will love to engage with the project because of its idea it will bring more people to get involve with crypto . I wish for the success of entrade and excited for more developments to happen

Indeed, With their energy platform, many investors and consumers will surely support this project because it is really a big help for us consumers and investors. Concerning the energy power, Entrade can make waste renewable and turn it into energy.

That's true.! Entrade platform are the answer in our problem in terms of energy consumption, Entrade can make renewable from.waste into energy. It is a great oppprtunity to all investors to invest because it is very profitable and very useful
Johnlz

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:37:41 AM

Entrade IO aims to develop the Entrade Energy Platform for the funding, purchase, and sale of energy through social impact energy projects. So how can we consumers and investors have benefits in your platform?
Yes I support your question, and in additional which energy are you pertaining Renewable Energy or traditional energy
riissshhhh19

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 01:18:43 PM

Does Entrade platform conducting any airdrop or bounty program now?! I'd be glad to be a part of your bounty program specially the social media bounties. Please share the link if there is any. Thanks and congratulations in advance for this amazing platform you've created.
llobreracharish19

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:33:35 PM

This question captured my attention. I wonder about that too.. And one more thing, in which particular places or countries do you plan to set this project?? I mean, any target markets as of now??
Darthflux14

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:36:16 AM

the team behind the project is fully equip with knowledge and experience before they establish entrade i am sure that they can bring success in the future . Let us help the project and spread the good news about entrade and educate people how good this is
your right their experience will bring the entrade into top of the market and for sure this project will spread and known to all

Definitely. Great project plus strong behind with growing numbers of suppoters included, equals a huge success. A great profitable investment that is totally recommended for every crypto people.

This obviously one great opportunity that investors shouldn't miss. Tis one of the best platform that will leading in the news as well.as the analysis of currency in the long run.
Very well said.. Entrade platform do really have a great concept and the team is very reliable and experts in developing a great project. But I've already seen a lot of platform with the same concept as Entrade. I wonder how will they compete with those same-concept projects in the future?

Yes, I've seen that this project had an intelligent group of developers and advisors, that will surely build up this project. They do have a great platform that will surely attract many investors and consumers.
Jay-An

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:42:18 AM

Does Entrade whitepaper has been release? I am waiting for it because I want to know more about their platform. I want to know if your project is truly beneficial to us consumers and investors.
Johnlz

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:17:47 AM

Entrade website is informative but white paper and plan is not there when it will be released ?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: