Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:19:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you reccomend family and friends to join the market when it's crashing?  (Read 2886 times)
dinapawitra

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:33:09 AM

I will not recommend family and friends to join  the market when it's crashing... Because I think prices are still down and it's not good for finance... Because we can get a price higher than that, what we need is to wait patiently until the price returns to normal... And only after the price returns to normal, I will recommend to my family and friends..
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:25:53 AM

Why not? This is the good time to explain that this crypto market will possibly fall like what is happening right now. That this technology is unstable so we have to cook up always with the situation. Our family and friends will now understand that this crypto thing is risky but should give a time to understand it well.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:30:12 AM

Why not? This is the good time to explain that this crypto market will possibly fall like what is happening right now. That this technology is unstable so we have to cook up always with the situation. Our family and friends will now understand that this crypto thing is risky but should give a time to understand it well.
even though the price are very low because of the crashing. i can't take the risk to involved my family here. it is just enough if me only. even i take the risk at full point i have an back up because my family doesn't involved in this kind of thing. i mean i'll have my family and if i loss of my money i just need to borrow to them and make a new investment
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:31:33 AM

I would only say that i am investing and leave it up to them to make that decision. You don't want to be the person who is responsible for someone losing their life savings, even if buying now is a great investment. I don't know how scammers live with themselves

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:25:48 AM

Better not recommend really, even if the market is in a good shape, i personally would not recommend so to say.

I'd rather discuss with them. Try to explain the basics and how it could prove to be beneficial being in the world of crypto. Cite factual statistics and convey to them possibilities.

Yet, at the end of the day, i would rather they choose to engage in cryptocurrency on their own, with their own set of convictions. That way, there's no blaming anyone.
brijeshmota

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:10:37 AM

nah. They make you responsible if they incur losses. and some people invest what they can not afford to lose.
Bastok

Activity: 118

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:38:42 AM

If it is their own will to invest in crypto then why not? As long as they understand the risks and they are willing to invest long term, i would gladly welcome them to crypto business.

Recommending to a family or friends when the market is crashing is more challenging because we need to prove them that what we share is true. This state will help you identify who trust you well. Most people  are very skeptical that they want proof. But it is good to recommend them once the price recover.
zikzag

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Minter

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:48:20 AM

I do not discuss the crypto currency market with my family or friends. Everyone has his own opinions and I will not impose my own.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:00:35 AM

I don't do that because my friend do not interested about crypto and just a few of my family member know and join in crypto world, I don't explain about crypto to other people because in this year the market of crypto is not good. It's very risky for new comer to invest in crypto because they may Will blame you of the market are continue to down.
Faroxx

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:04:10 AM

I think the best time to invest is now. Need to buy when the price is low, not when it is ath. Buy hight - that was a mistake last year.
taeewo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:06:30 AM

I don't recommend to those that only want to do airdrop and bounty to join now since the market is not good but i have always welcome those that want to invest their money to buy now when the market is down before it will hets to bullish.
stownbridge

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:33:26 AM

I think they should join at the beginning of the road. Now it's such a time. The main distribution is ahead. You can analyze the success of success.
flying_bit

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:48:41 AM

but will you recommend someone close to you to join when the prices are dropping like crazy?

If you do, explain why.

I do during friendly chat on our lunch break but for a very few friends and yes, kinda hard to explain specially they been hearing a lot of bad news specifically scam related news about bitcoin and when they look at the chart their first question is that how can I be sure my investment will not turn to $1000 looking how volatile the value is. They are into trading and they think bitcoin is too risky, they also think since they are not tech enthusiast bitcoin is not for them.

Reality is the only thing that is real.
luckywomenn

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:11:57 AM

no, I will not. I don't want to be blamed if they have to suffer a loss and can not earn money
kawaihito

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:14:35 AM

sure, I want my family and my friend take advantage of this good time to buy bitcoin and keep holding until it goes up again
TheGodson

Activity: 383
Merit: 161

https://nitrogensports.eu/r/4896627

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:18:31 AM

No, I don't want my family and friends to lose money which is what will probably happen.

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:59:05 PM

Do you recommend family and friends to join the market when it's crashing?

If you do, explain why.
Recommending anyone (family) to buy into cryptocurrency whether the market is crashing or not is not a good idea I should think. If these people make gains, they are happy. But if they hit a brick wall and suffer losses, they blame you for the rest of their lives as if they didn't figure out that business is all about risk. I can discuss the market with family and friends who aren't already inclined to cryptocurrency but I won't persuade them to buy in except they insist on their own volition.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Crystal24

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:04:44 PM

Yes.
I will gladly recommend to my family and friends to bag some good coins when the market is bearish.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:11:38 PM

I will surely recommend if the person know the pros and cons about investing, and won’t blame me if something goes wrong. Because I know it is a good to time to get in crypto when market is crashing.
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:19:07 PM

As profitable as cryptocurrency is, I would not recommend a family member to join the crypto world, regardless of whether the market is up or down, simply because it is very unpredictable. They could get into crypto if they insist, but I would not recommend they join without fully understanding how things work in crypto. Will you?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: