Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:40:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you reccomend family and friends to join the market when it's crashing?  (Read 2886 times)
itsliss

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 05:28:56 PM

the price drop is a good deal for someone that is just coming to crypto fold. its better to enter on the low with imminent bull run in sight. this is the reason i give anyone that is looking to invest now. get on with it
Austino1

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:32:27 PM

Yes I can. Because I don't look at the present nor the past but the future of the market. When the market is crashing but holds a great fire I will definitely recommend family and friends to join
ahmedraza78692

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:19:44 PM

market is big cr :'(ashing
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:20:52 PM

when the price is crashing, it is the best time to encourage and enjoin family and friends to join the Bitcoin community, it is always good to impact  the investors with knowledge about Bitcoin before recommending to them, else you tends to look like a scammer when the profit is not forth coming as they expect. Recommend they invest what they can afford to lose and they must be ready to wait longtime.
RomanPetrush

Activity: 630
Merit: 123

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:34:13 PM

Usually, i give them information but they listen to me very carefully. I have to be very careful about what information I give. There was a situation that made me upset when i recommended to not to invest in some coins, but they made 20x. Oh, i was upset..)

levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:12:20 AM

Do you recommend family and friends to join the market when it's crashing?
We pray for the prices to go up and to more people join the market, but will you recommend someone close to you to join when the prices are dropping like crazy?

If you do, explain why.

I understand what you mean. It is hard to invite them when the market is crashing indeed. We don't have guarantee that the price will not going lower than the current price. But i will keep recommend them but not with the aggressive way, just show them that i still using cryptocurrency even the market price has gone very low.
Anya_Regan

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:18:34 AM

We pray for the prices to go up and to more people join the market, but will you recommend someone close to you to join when the prices are dropping like crazy?

If you do, explain why.

Every fall in prices, this is an opportunity to buy a crypto currency cheaper. This is a great time to buy
Anya_Regan

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:19:40 AM

Usually, i give them information but they listen to me very carefully. I have to be very careful about what information I give. There was a situation that made me upset when i recommended to not to invest in some coins, but they made 20x. Oh, i was upset..)

Do not worry) The market is very unpredictable)
Anya_Regan

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:20:42 AM

when the price is crashing, it is the best time to encourage and enjoin family and friends to join the Bitcoin community, it is always good to impact  the investors with knowledge about Bitcoin before recommending to them, else you tends to look like a scammer when the profit is not forth coming as they expect. Recommend they invest what they can afford to lose and they must be ready to wait longtime.

i agree. it right words
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:15:24 AM

Nope, I don't want my family and my friend lost them money because of me. I only want to recommend invest to market to everyone who affords to lose only...
Joining at this time is very risky right now, We don't know when market bullish again...
MoonLouis

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:05:49 AM

My marketing strategy is people don't, i do. Of course i have my experience to say that, even it's crashing now but i suppose that it still have a chance to come back. People give up and leave crypto, i joined and surely recommend it to my family and friends
YoungPalom

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:23:11 AM

I will ensure that my relatives always meet the good things. If the market fluctuates, I will investigate thoroughly before introducing my family to the crypto market.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:32:58 AM

There was a coin I encourage a family friend to invest in  and she invested about $1000. She can't even get half of her money back and she is asking me everytime she sees me how to recover her money, since then I don't advice a novice in cryptocurrency to invest anymore.
noisybit

Activity: 130

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:51:37 AM

if the market is experiencing a crash, maybe I will not recommend it to family or friends, because if we recommend them when the market is crashing, not only those who lose, but we also suffer losses, even they can blame us too.
vfrcbv911

Activity: 238
Merit: 144

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:54:48 AM

I think that now is the time to join the market, because buying when the market is growing-is fraught with loss of money. IMHO

BlockchainGod

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:22:51 AM

Yes! Of course! When the market falls it is the best time to buy. No need to buy when the price reached ATH

Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:24:39 AM

no, my family and friends have other skills
I want them to stick to their respective expertise, and I can only support them financially
life must be balanced, so we must be able to accept the differences of each person and live peacefully

Vaflia

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:39:19 AM

I think it is not worth investing when the price falls. It is very risky and you can lose your money and put the pig to friends and family.

SachinGuptaa

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:53:10 AM

I will only recommend people to invest in cryptocurrency if they have adequate knowledge of the same. If you are unaware of the market, investing in or buying cryptocurrency can be daunting, even a risky affair. So I suppose you should get the knowledge you need before diving into it.

And, if they have the knowledge and are willing to invest, surely I would encourage them. I see a lot of potential in the industry.
KotiKo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:10:30 AM

If you do, explain why.
I gave some recommendations to my closest friends. I do not know if they will listen to my advice. For myself, I already bought enough coins, which I consider promising. Let's see how this decision will be successful Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: