Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:53:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you reccomend family and friends to join the market when it's crashing?  (Read 2886 times)
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:53:34 PM

Yes i do recommend them to join my reasons are very simple and this is what i explain to them no one wants to buy anything when its high and sell  for a less price in other words am saying they should buy now and sell when the price is high but also i let them know that there are risks involved and then i let them decide

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4154

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 04:55:55 PM

Do you recommend family and friends to join the market when it's crashing?

I don't recommend, I only give advice and most of my advice are accompanied by actions. So it's left for that family member to decide whether he/she will follow my advice. To avoid loss I would advise he/ she to invest in phrases i.e bit by bit. Let's say bitcoin is 6500 I will advice she buys 0.5 then wait for the next drop lets say $6200 to buy remaining 0.5 in this case if there's no drop she's safe and can trade at $7000 then wait for the next drop to buy in again.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Ace Amias

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:01:58 PM

I will recommend them because the crypto market is falling but this falling is not permanent bitcoin price will be soonly rise again as the demand of bitcoin rises with every day so it will be a great opportunity for them to invest in bitcoin and get more profit to store it for some period it will make them rich.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:05:13 PM

You could but they should  be aware of the risks involved.

The bear market could be a good opportunity to make some money if they get in the right time. You could even tutor them on dip buying. You should be mindful of the kind of person you teach though. An impatient person would rip you apart if the market takes too long to recover
Andrene

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:08:05 PM

Yes, I do, but no one listens. I tell no more man, I'm done with it.
But as soon you start to buy cars, condos and such, bees start to fly around the honey.
leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:45:35 PM

Personally no. We cannot monitor what will happen if we convince them to join the market.
Also it will be difficult to recommend bitcoin to them specially when don't have knowledge about it.
thankyoulord

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 11:03:43 PM

I don't find the essence of joining a wrecking ship. Though people who are good predicting or listening to market predictions believe that when Bitcoin crashes, you should find way to invest at that time, so that when the value his high level again you'll rip from it, but this can be depressing if you hope and base your judgement on uncertain predictions and finally get disappointed. The best thing is to look closely at the market charts before investing on Bitcoin.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:28:11 PM

If its crashing, why invite them over to join? Its a like asking to invest in a pyramiding business that is about to go bankrupt and the money will be used to extend the life of the business for a few months but not to help it recover and also doing that will just turn me into an enemy not a friend or a family.
melallgarant2015

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:11:18 PM

it's time to go to the market
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:44:25 PM

The investment decision will involve the money of each person, I never induced anyone to join, everyone must decide themselves.
Yes of course, we should not force anyone to invest on this market but for me since I love my family much and I want them to earn some money also, I tell them about the current market situation. I explain to them all the risk and benefits that they can get if they invest in a dump market, and later on they will decide if they will going to invest or not.
ucok_aball

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

👨‍👩‍👧‍&#

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:07:39 PM

with the current market situation, I encourage him to invest in cryptocurrency because the price is experiencing a drastic decline so I suggest investing long term until the end of the year

Rune
Legendary

Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:19:45 PM

I am a bit hesitant to tell people I know personally to buy anything ever not a good feeling when your wrong but I do say it's low so its a good time to buy for me.
not telling them to do it but they know what I think about it and they can decide for themselves.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:25:07 PM

Do you recommend family and friends to join the market when it's crashing?
We pray for the prices to go up and to more people join the market, but will you recommend someone close to you to join when the prices are dropping like crazy?

If you do, explain why.

Of course we will do it, but we will recommend it, only to those who have high insight or at the very least they have little insight in the economic sector because that kind of person's faster to understand.
We do it because this best opportunity (when the prices are dropping like crazy) may rarely happen.
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:25:16 PM

Actually, as much as I would like to get my friends and family introduced to crypto it won't happen. firstly, because they're too skeptical and most importantly they will be blaming me for losing money.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:27:52 PM

with the current market situation, I encourage him to invest in cryptocurrency because the price is experiencing a drastic decline so I suggest investing long term until the end of the year
Yes me too.It's a good opportunity to buy potential coins when the market is in dump so i do recommend it to my close friends and relatives.As long as you hold it for a year or two,i'm sure you will make a big profit on it.
Compiler

Activity: 434
Merit: 86

Community Manager

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 10:29:08 PM

I recommend to people that there is a particular death experience with a particular one in the long term. Probably those people have knowledge about how the cryptocurrency market works.

I never recommend making investments in bitcoins for people who are afraid to take risks.

Anarchist

Activity: 531
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:32:02 PM

You shouldn't give any financial advice if you are not a financial advisor, banker, funds manager or whatever. No matter if the market is doing very well or very bad. If your family or friends lost a lot of money what are you going to tell them then? Oh sorry my bad, I will refund your loss...
Nope...
cryptograce

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:33:24 PM

That would be an expensive mistake from my end as they may turn around and blame you if things don't go well.

Lydian Lion
 Rewards for Everyday Activities
http://www.lydian-lion.com
The cure

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:48:03 PM

Yes i do recommend my family and friends to join even when the price dropped in the market,because my relatives and friends are very important for me,and i want them to also have earn more profits here at the crypto world. I know that when the price down to dip in the market is the right time to buy more coins and do trading/investing through a proper way.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:16:06 PM

I would recommend if the person is really close to me but the rest, I won't.

I did it and only the person that I trust is my close friend who's also in crypto now but I don't know if he sold most of his bitcoins at dip. He really can't take the market that time and probably he's gone and out of bitcoins now. But for those interested people who aren't close to me, its likely that they'll blame me if their investment on bitcoin would go low.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀