Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:06:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you reccomend family and friends to join the market when it's crashing?  (Read 2886 times)
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:24:22 PM

I do not and will never do it. I am aware that this kind of investments could take away the fortune in your life so I will never let them feel the sufferings in here even though they knew how much I could earn from this. If you really love your family I hope you don't drag them in this. I do tell them what am I doing in here and still supports me though even if I have lost more than I could gain. I love my family, and I won't drag them in this.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:40:38 PM

yes, that would be a great idea if they understand the whole thing. remember, according to the tycoon Baron Rothschild, "the time to buy is when there's blood in the streets." - and yes, that is the perfect time to buy if you are well informed, have enough financial backup and deep into investing.
fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:43:21 PM

I never give recomendation to my circle, because i know crypto so volatile, but ive try to educating tham about crypto, and let them decide by themself to invest or not
mendra_2009

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:54:30 PM

I have not thought about recommending anyone, because I still focus on myself to succeed in bitcoin investment, where I can benefit through bitcoin.

TentallyMooN

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:37:06 PM

I'm afraid to give recommendations to my friends, because now the market is very big risks. And I do not want, in case of failure, that they accuse me of everything
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:18:27 PM

To some friends, I advised to enter in the cryptocurrency world and invest in it when the market falls, because this is the best time to enter in this field and create a profit for many years. Just need to intelligibly explain why it is better to make investments when the market falls and show evidence of past years as the market grew and fell, it will be enough for them.
While you are right that the perfect moment to enter in the market is when it's going down because that way you obtain the coins when they are very cheap at the same time if you do not have a plan about what to do once you enter in the market you are surely going to fail, deciding when to enter in the market is probably one of the easiest things that a trader has to do.

The most difficult decisions are about money management, your risk level, your stop loss and your exit point, all of those decisions are way harder than to just choose a point of entry, I say this because a lot of people concentrate on trying to find a system that gives them signals to enter the market when they should concentrate on how to make profits out of those signals.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:45:50 PM

my family will not understand and I think I am safer to make my own decisions. I realize that crypto trading is not easy and dangerous for beginners. it's better to invite people who already understand it to be safer.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Tramle091296

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 11:10:40 PM

Well I can suggest to them but the problem is it depends to them what they will do because we have different strategy it is good to buy when the market is falling but the problem is if all of investors o a investor is willing to risk on thatt idea. You need a long explanation to understand them how they will benefits the market soon if they will buy now but if you proven your profit to them in this situation they will sure that you will convince to invest now.

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
Maamejane

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:11:19 PM

I always does since new people must come on board to see the goodness of this amazing digital currency and even this is the right time since the market is really down it is easy to get yourself involved.

killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 11:58:01 PM

Are not. I just advise them to be wary of falling coins. I will point out the coin that has the ability to bounce back so that my relatives buy them. I hope they will succeed.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:14:32 AM

no dont recommend bitcoin buy or sell signal, it will worst if your signal is not true, and they got big loss, maybe you can teach them to make a research by themselves so they can make a prediciton when to buy and when to sell by themselves

maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:43:33 AM

Some of my friend who is new in the crypto was bought bitcoin with small money in a few days ago at $62xx, and now the price is up, and he asks me when he can sell the bitcoin. I told him that he can sell it whenever he wants especially right now, he makes a profit, and it is up to him what he wants to do. But I suggest to him to be patient for a while, and I think it is better to sell it right now while he can get the profit and he can wait for another down price so he can repurchase bitcoin.
slasher0489

Activity: 270
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:54:30 AM

Actually I have recommended it before to my friend who likes to gamble and had loss more than he had won, I said to him that just invest the money he will gamble and wait for the results if what is better for him.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:07:20 AM

Some of my friend who is new in the crypto was bought bitcoin with small money in a few days ago at $62xx, and now the price is up, and he asks me when he can sell the bitcoin. I told him that he can sell it whenever he wants especially right now, he makes a profit, and it is up to him what he wants to do. But I suggest to him to be patient for a while, and I think it is better to sell it right now while he can get the profit and he can wait for another down price so he can repurchase bitcoin.
Well selling and buying bitcoin is always depend on the price and your own decision. Because anytime price may change due to the unstable demand and crypto market value that result to the price to move up and down. I think we only need to have more patience so that we can wait for the right time to sell.
Phoenixhall

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:45:38 PM

I encourage my friends and relatives to invest in it to make a higher profit. Yes, of course. And a little say, what I get from electronic money transactions. Because there is a big risk behind the profit that I get. I know that this type of investment can take away your fortune in your life so I will never let them feel miserable here even though they know how much I can earn from this. I told them what I was doing here and still supported me even though I lost more than I could achieve. Remember, according to Baron Rothschild, "the time to buy is when there is blood on the street." - and yes, it is the perfect time to buy if you are fully informed, have sufficient financial backing and invest in.
Vritesh

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:59:44 PM

Yes.Why not?We all know that Bitcoin has the potential of making money double and giving people opportunity to earn maximum profits.There is no doubt that bitcoin market is down these days but soon it will recover.So yes I do recommend my family and friends to join the market when it is crashing because we get an opportunity to invest at low rates.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:03:10 PM

It's okay to persuade family and friends to invest in bitcoin but don't just talk about the big advantages we might get. Also explain to them that a bad possibility might occur. Don't let us be blamed if later, bad things happen to their investment.

alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:20:50 PM

For now, I invite my colleagues to join the cryptocurrency market, but before I invite them, I have explained to them what cryptocurrency is, the benefits can also be the risks that will be experienced. indeed, from some friends I invited, not all of them were interested in entering cryptocurrency. there are those who are ignorant, even some who do not believe.
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:29:23 PM

I always would recommend to anyone to my family to come the cryptocurrency world. I actually invited in some of my friends and my brother and sister and they believed me and invested in to market. They all lost yes but they understood the blockchain and crypto idea and they are still thanking me with their lost. I believe that everyone should join to this market before it is too late..
atariguy

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:39:40 PM

Now is a good time to enter the market, I say so not only friends, but absolutely everyone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: