Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:54:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A Billion People Will Be Using Cryptocurrency in 5 Years: Brian Armstrong  (Read 24033 times)
SwampRose

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:23:46 PM

It is very simple for five year later and nothing to be amazed.Once a few people used paypal or something else, Now most of the people use it. In this sequence of change, I believe,Billions of people will use Crypto currency as their need.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StormHunter

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:31:45 PM

There is already a huge amount of peoples in crypto world and the number is increasing by seconds the increment in last year is so much remarkable. The number is beyond our imagination in terms of last year.
BlackFly

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:40:45 PM

There is 80 percent of us citizen who knows about cryptocurrency. the 35 percent among them are interested in investing money in crypto. There are 22 million bitcoin wallets found globally.
hometester

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:19:54 AM

cryptocurrency is already used in many areas, so it is important not to miss this opportunity)
Rowena123

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:18:31 AM

Bitcoin prices today are still very cheap when compared to future prices when bitcoin receives a lot of demand from the public, while inventory becomes a bit pricey. Individual attainment to use more meaningful than many individual contributors in the market. I think that electronic money has a wonderful future. A large number of people are willing to accept electronic money for their daily deals and hope it will increase and in the near future everyone in the world will like electronic money as a common currency. .
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:44:35 AM

A Billion People Will Be Using Cryptocurrency in 5 Years: Brian Armstrong
The world of money is revolutionizing in front of our eyes. Cryptocurrency is creating new paradigms for alternative payment systems and decentralized banking. There is no doubt that the user adoption of various cryptocurrencies is rapidly increasing. The cryptocurrency industry has become more fluid as the borders between it and mainstream finance continue to blur. At the same time, regulators are spending long hours at work to regulate the booming circle of crypto-enthusiasts.

It could be one of the prime reasons why Brian Armstrong believes crypto-adoption will increase at an astronomical pace in the next half-decade.

The Coinbase chief executive was responding to a question about cryptocurrency’s international outreach at TechCrunch Disrupt in San Francisco, to which he predicted that 1 billion people would eventually be using cryptocurrencies in the next five years.

Armstrong believes a growing number of cryptocurrency companies will contribute to the overall crypto ecosystem growth. These companies, under a regulated environment, will issue their tokens backed by their respective market caps. In a way, these institutionalized digital assets will prove to be an alternative investment system in addition to equities.

“It makes sense that any company out there who has a cap table should have their token,” Armstrong said. “Every open source project, every charity, potentially every fund or these new types of decentralized organizations [and] apps, they’re all going to have their tokens.”

Coinbase, the U.S. company Armstrong heads, is one of the world’s largest bitcoin and altcoin exchanges by trading volume. They have only recently entered the U.K. markets to tap the growing crypto-user base in the country. Previously, it had been working actively in the U.S. and Europe, and it has amassed over 13 million users to date. That makes it 32.5 percent of the overall crypto-users — arguably, anyway.

Armstrong plans to expand Coinbase to more global territories. They have recently announced their plans to open new offices in Africa.
https://www.ccn.com/a-billion-people-will-be-using-cryptocurrency-in-5-years-brian-armstrong/
This is very well said that the world of money and the economic world is revolutionazing in front of our eyes after the introduction of crypto currencies, the invention of considered as the boon for the humanity as it has opened many job opportunities through out the world and has millions of people in getting good paid jobs and now there are millions of people around the world who are understood well the fate and potential of bitcoin and this is very right that in coming future there will be billions of people using crypto.
ShowOffoN

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:49:41 AM

Fair enough. That sounds pretty realistic being around 12.82% of the total world population today and that even includes children. Further down the line, it could double in 10 years on the premise that bitcoin go back up to its upward trends which we all hope is happening soon enough.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:53:01 AM

It's quite possible. Even now, estimates suggest that more than 100 million people are using crypto. This figure was somewhere around 10 million 2-3 years ago. So it is quite possible to have another 10x increase during the next 5 years.
Hulk1997

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:08:07 PM

I absolutely think that bitcoin can really go mainstream and for me it's not a matter of if rather a matter of when. This is gonna be the future, wether some people like it or not.The chances of that are high but for that we need faster confirmations and cheaper fees, in other words we need the LN to work as promised.
Dragongin

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:15:09 PM

People want to participate in this high-tech generation. Coinbase is doing a great job. I believe this is correct. I think we should start to understand more about Blockchain technology. I believe in the future, the market capitalization of the Crypto market will increase more than $ 2,000 billion. If this happens, many new investors and traders will enter the money market. The replacement of Bitcoin's value soared to the highest level of all time. Electronic money today can create a good community around the world and it can make people meaningful about it. Many companies now accept bitcoin and some other electronic money and people get the chance to buy a lot of things with electronic money and some payments they pay in electronic money and this makes people Get inspired to keep electronic money and use them on this kind of industry.
erifubirugen

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:18:41 PM

Brian Armstrong is very important figure for all cryptocurrency family. With the coinbase he made lots of succesful things. I feel great when i read this, because i am thinking the same way he thinks. In near future (3-5 years) everyone will start to use cryptocurrency, and the market cap would be more than billion dollars..
AdamRay

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:26:39 PM

Lol, I'm so familiar with the news. I advise you not to listen to the words of the millionaires. That just makes you invest in a stupid way. Instead of listening to the words of the millionaires, you should learn more and create yourself a strategy to make money. I think it would be better.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:28:31 PM

I believe so that many people will use cryptocurrency in the coming years. We are in high tech world now. And there are growing numbers of companies or establishment that start to accept cryptos.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:09:51 PM

I think 5 years will be too long. If in the next 3 years cryptocurrency won't be used globally in the world, then i think it will be difficult for crypto to become a global currency. Another thing to consider in cryptocurrency is the security of the wallet. Peoples afraid if their coins can be hacked later, so they don't use it. But if there are some kind of prevention to be hacked, it will be more easy to become used by everyone in the world.

Wodomi

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:20:11 AM

Many company now accept bitcoin and some other cryptocurrency and people get channce to buy many thing with cryptocurrency and some payment they should be pay with cryptocurrency and this make people inspired to hold cryptocurrency and use these on this kind of sector.
I believe the number of 1 billion bitcoin users is not too complicated to achieve, because more and more countries are accepting bitcoin, and companies everywhere also accept bitcoin. So, be prepared to welcome bitcoin as a world currency without government regulation as it has been.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:50:39 AM

A Billion People Will Be Using Cryptocurrency in 5 Years: Brian Armstrong
The world of money is revolutionizing in front of our eyes. Cryptocurrency is creating new paradigms for alternative payment systems and decentralized banking. There is no doubt that the user adoption of various cryptocurrencies is rapidly increasing. The cryptocurrency industry has become more fluid as the borders between it and mainstream finance continue to blur. At the same time, regulators are spending long hours at work to regulate the booming circle of crypto-enthusiasts.

It could be one of the prime reasons why Brian Armstrong believes crypto-adoption will increase at an astronomical pace in the next half-decade.

The Coinbase chief executive was responding to a question about cryptocurrency’s international outreach at TechCrunch Disrupt in San Francisco, to which he predicted that 1 billion people would eventually be using cryptocurrencies in the next five years.

Armstrong believes a growing number of cryptocurrency companies will contribute to the overall crypto ecosystem growth. These companies, under a regulated environment, will issue their tokens backed by their respective market caps. In a way, these institutionalized digital assets will prove to be an alternative investment system in addition to equities.

“It makes sense that any company out there who has a cap table should have their token,” Armstrong said. “Every open source project, every charity, potentially every fund or these new types of decentralized organizations [and] apps, they’re all going to have their tokens.”

Coinbase, the U.S. company Armstrong heads, is one of the world’s largest bitcoin and altcoin exchanges by trading volume. They have only recently entered the U.K. markets to tap the growing crypto-user base in the country. Previously, it had been working actively in the U.S. and Europe, and it has amassed over 13 million users to date. That makes it 32.5 percent of the overall crypto-users — arguably, anyway.

Armstrong plans to expand Coinbase to more global territories. They have recently announced their plans to open new offices in Africa.
https://www.ccn.com/a-billion-people-will-be-using-cryptocurrency-in-5-years-brian-armstrong/
Homestly i'm not suprised again if there is person who predict that crypto will be used globally in 5 years, because we can see the progress of cryptocurrency is undenial. But, i hope this could be true, not only as a prediction.
Actually, if you notice the number of people that use crypto currencies is growing and the community continues to grow every year especially on the latter part of 2017 when Bitcoin has exploded and a lot of people joined the hype and fomo.
We all know that millennials will be the ones that will fulfill this billion crypto currency users within the next 5 years, Why? because these people are one of the most adventurous and totally accepts new technologies and innovations, unlike the older ones. Soon these millennials will begin to learn about the crypto currency technology and a massive adoption of this technology will surely explode.
Here is the description of a millennial.

From the age of 22-37, there is a high probability that most of this people are technologically literate and open to new innovations that the world offers. Cool
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:47:49 AM

Many company now accept bitcoin and some other cryptocurrency and people get channce to buy many thing with cryptocurrency and some payment they should be pay with cryptocurrency and this make people inspired to hold cryptocurrency and use these on this kind of sector.
I believe the number of 1 billion bitcoin users is not too complicated to achieve, because more and more countries are accepting bitcoin, and companies everywhere also accept bitcoin. So, be prepared to welcome bitcoin as a world currency without government regulation as it has been.
no one thinks that is impossible, there is a possibility for total of bitcoin users to reach 1 billion but we don't know when that will happen? but what is certain is that it will not happen in a near future because the development and spread of bitcoin are always constrained by legality issues and other problems..
trader_999
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:07:49 AM

no one thinks that is impossible, there is a possibility for total of bitcoin users to reach 1 billion but we don't know when that will happen? but what is certain is that it will not happen in a near future because the development and spread of bitcoin are always constrained by legality issues and other problems..

I guess only 1% of total world popularity are familiar with crypto atm. not sure when we can see a higher numbers of mass adoption.
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:12:44 PM

Cryptocurrency is really more and more taking over the world, in a good way. And we should not resist it, try to develop to the best of our abilities. Bitcoin can significantly improve our world. And that's the main reason why I invest in it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:17:51 PM

Now the trend for bitcoin is growing more and more, and it is very cool, because the use of cryptocurrency in the modern digital world is very necessary and logical. And also, it will greatly simplify our money transactions. And I hope that people will understand this as soon as possible.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: