Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 12:50:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Vladimir Putin nominated for Nobel Peace Prize  (Read 6609 times)
maurya78

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 06:31:53 AM

Sounds like a legit rumour Wink makes my day...

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 06:44:02 AM

Obama did make the world a better place with his amazing political foreign affair talent?

I didn't said that. I was just stating that Obama is not as war crazy as some of the GOP politicians, such as McCain and Romney. That is a fact.

No, he's not as openly war crazy as some of the GOP politicians, if you haven't had your head buried somewhere you'd know that already, Democrats and Republicans are the same.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 06:53:56 AM

No, he's not as openly war crazy as some of the GOP politicians

The best example is Ukraine.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 07:09:20 AM

Even Sarah Palin would think twice about attacking the Crimea because of World War 3, so it's not really a very good example if it's the best. Scratch that, I just read up more on Kennedy but at least he worked to fight central banks Tongue
Kiki112

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 02:11:28 PM

Even Sarah Palin would think twice about attacking the Crimea because of World War 3, so it's not really a very good example if it's the best. Scratch that, I just read up more on Kennedy but at least he worked to fight central banks Tongue

there won't be WW 3 unless Russia invades other countries without Russians, only then USA and others might interfere, they are to afraid to do so now, they're afraid of WW 3 and direct conflict of those nations

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 02:20:16 PM

there won't be WW 3 unless Russia invades other countries without Russians, only then USA and others might interfere, they are to afraid to do so now, they're afraid of WW 3 and direct conflict of those nations

WW3 can occur if Russia invades Estonia and Latvia, which are having ethnic Russian populations of 25% and 30% respectively. Both these nations are NATO members.
pbj sammich

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

Fighting Liquid with Liquid

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:28:49 PM

Both these nations are NATO members.

Agreed. Can't over look the invasion of NATO members
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:47:03 PM

WW3 can occur if Russia invades Estonia and Latvia, which are having ethnic Russian populations of 25% and 30% respectively. Both these nations are NATO members.
Estonian or Latvian government could be dropped using the existing schema, like USA did in the Ukraine, Georgia, Egypt and many other countries. Then it removes itself from NATO, and all these things are resolved. This scenario is possible, I guess.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 04:22:54 PM

Estonian or Latvian government could be dropped using the existing schema

Well.. in both Estonia and Latvia, the ethnic Russians have no voting rights. Similar to the apartheid-era South Africa. And they are in minority. So not much of a chance for a coup actually succeeding.  Angry
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 04:41:30 PM

Obama did make the world a better place with his amazing political foreign affair talent?

I didn't said that. I was just stating that Obama is not as war crazy as some of the GOP politicians, such as McCain and Romney. That is a fact.

How can it be a fact regarding war and Romney? Just writing the word "fact" on a computer screen does not make it so you know. Listen you love Obama no matter what and I respect that.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 03:24:54 AM

How can it be a fact regarding war and Romney? Just writing the word "fact" on a computer screen does not make it so you know. Listen you love Obama no matter what and I respect that.

Nope. As you know from my posts, I am pro-Russian. It is good for Russia that Obama is the prez. of the US. That's all. I am not concerned with all the Dem / GOP debate.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 04:39:28 PM

Nope. As you know from my posts, I am pro-Russian. It is good for Russia that Obama is the prez. of the US. That's all. I am not concerned with all the Dem / GOP debate.

Then your position is logical now. I was afraid you were a blind Obama cheerleader with that amazing post of yours regarding all the unicorns he tamed. Cheesy

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Unicorn%20Taming
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 10:02:13 PM

Putin is not eligible. He hasn't killed and bombed.  Tongue

Then again, Norwegians gave Obama the prize in the hopes that it would prevent (morally bind) him from killing and bombing. But it was a lost cause from day one, seeing how he dropped by for a second to receive the prize, all but saying that he has no time for such nonsense.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 10:45:59 PM

Recent Nobel Peace Prize winners include Obama and Putin.
What does that really say about the Nobel Peace Prize?

After world war III there would be long lasting peace.

Long lasting peace after World War III?
How many people will be alive to enjoy the peace?

Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 11:36:19 PM

Recent Nobel Peace Prize winners include Obama and Putin.
What does that really say about the Nobel Peace Prize?

After world war III there would be long lasting peace.

Long lasting peace after World War III?
How many people will be alive to enjoy the peace?

That's the whole point. There won't be humans left to make war. Ergo: long-lasting peace.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 11:57:27 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2014, 12:23:27 AM by Balthazar

Peace means absence of competition, with following stagnation. War & armed neutrality is a true nature of the mankind, so if there is no enemy then it will be appointed automatically... And this process will continue while there is enough resources available, but eventually it leads to crash of civilization. I suppose that it's a design flaw. Smiley
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 12:24:53 AM

Peace means absence of competition, with following stagnation. War & armed neutrality is a true nature of the mankind, so if there is no enemy then it will be appointed automatically... And this process will continue while there is enough resources, but finally it leads to crash of civilization. I suppose that it's a design flaw. Smiley
Sounds like we only have ~500t years remaining.
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 12:45:19 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2014, 01:13:24 AM by Balthazar

Under the current circumstances, yes. However, it's unlikely that there will be no way to increase the amount of available resources. Breeder reactors, shale oil, etc. Smiley
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 01:14:45 AM

Then again, Norwegians gave Obama the prize in the hopes that it would prevent (morally bind) him from killing and bombing. But it was a lost cause from day one, seeing how he dropped by for a second to receive the prize, all but saying that he has no time for such nonsense.

Hillary Clinton really deserved a Nobel. Infact, she deserved it much more than Obama.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1582795/Hillary-Clintons-Bosnia-sniper-story-exposed.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I23fjRN-PGc
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: