Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:13:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin legalized in Uzbekistan and Iran  (Read 1927 times)
steve_rogers321

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:02:42 PM

It’s true that using bitcoin is legal in Uzbekistan and Iran recently. This is a great step taken by the Uzbekistan and Iran government for their people. Now they will be able to develop their economic condition also.
SparklesCoin

Activity: 317

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:09:10 PM

Recently, at first Iran government opened the door of cryptocurrency for their people and now Uzbekistan also. I think like Iran and Uzbekistan; other countries will also allow their people to use crypto coins.
javadsalehi

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:13:42 PM

It’s true that using bitcoin is legal in Uzbekistan and Iran recently. This is a great step taken by the Uzbekistan and Iran government for their people. Now they will be able to develop their economic condition also.

The economic will not be improved by such decisions. Bitcoin is just a system which can be used for payments in the best case if we don't consider it as an investment.
WaterSeal

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:16:51 PM

There is no inflation in cryptocurrency. Our future economy system and currency will be dependent on cryptocurrency. So, every country should start using cryptocurrency to get habituated and make themselves ready for the future.
CrashGangster

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:23:41 PM

Another presidential pronouncement sanctions cryptographic money exchanging Uzbekistan, presenting authorizing for crypto trades and an arrangement of prerequisites they will be obliged to meet. Let’s see what will happen.
ChainFish

Activity: 217

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:29:15 PM

In spite of Bitcoin tumbling at $6.5K, the ubiquity and agreeableness of the cryptographic money keep on rising. Nations, for example, Uzbekistan, Iran, and Australia are showing an expanded fondness towards cryptographic forms of money.
redrose8226

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:34:13 PM

The National Agency of Project Management (NAPM) under the leader of the Republic of Uzbekistan settled an immediate organization with KOBEA to encourage the development of the nation's digital money and blockchain part.
sidneycrypto6

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:39:22 PM

I think it’s a great move from the government of Kazakhstan & Iran. And it is also a great news for the crypto lovers. It will help them a lot in the mean time. Thanks to the great government of Kazakhstan and Iran.
Blackamoh

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:07:39 PM

I think this is exciting news for the people of Iran and Uzbekistan. congratulations
Dreamace7

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

: ”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:12:15 PM

More nations and cooperate establishments are getting aware of the huge potential I'm bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.
A major USA bank also expressed interest in making g bitcoin swap available.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
goldencrypto7100

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 07:23:06 PM

That’s a great news for the crypto lovers. Thanks to the government of Kazakhstan and Iran. I think They knew the value of crypto. That’s why they have started this and make it legal.
cryptosmith03

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:24:31 PM

That’s a good news. Other countries should also adopting this. It will help the crypto lover a lot in the future. Thanks to the government of Kazakhstan and Iran. It’s a well-timed decision.
bitcoindigger71

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:26:51 PM

That’s very positive news for crypto world. I am really very looking forward to see an overwhelming prosper in these countries. I hope they will be able to do that within very short period
dreammoney710

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 07:31:57 PM

Countries like Uzbekistan face a lot of financial crisis in their country and get pressured due to big countries. I think it is great opportunity to stand over the existing market using this independent currency market
BlackandRed654

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:37:07 PM

Well this is great step indeed. After recognizing the crypto mining they have legalized Bitcoin. This will help them to enter into crypto market and have impactful position in future economy
CrashGangster

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:49:50 PM

This is quite a great news for Bitcoin and this is an evidence that Bitcoin is making progress on its acceptance. I hope Iran and Uzbekistan will get the advantage of blockchain technology in their financial transactions.
FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:51:46 PM

Though I don't see this news in the most trustful cryptocurrency websites, I assume this news is true! Uzbekistan and Iran, both are a Muslim country! Many Muslim declared Cryptocurrency is haram or prohibited, but now if Iran and Uzbekistan legalized bitcoin, then I think the more Muslim country will open their door for the leading digital currency Bitcoin! This news can bring a hope in crypto people's mind once again.
btchunter786

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:02:04 PM

Now Uzbekistan and Iran are making their move on cryptocurrency market. I guess we will be able to see more countries are accepting Bitcoin and therefore, BTC will grow more stronger and reliable currency.
cryptorelax

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 08:05:52 PM

Distributed Ledger technology (DLT) could create $ 1 trillion in trade over the next decade, according to a joint report by Bain & Company and the world economic forum.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:10:57 PM

I do not think Bitcoin was legalized in Iran. The country's government allegedly recognized the mining of Cryptocurrency. That does not necessarily mean it made Crypto legal. Could mean the government would be more tolerants of the use of Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrency and not being hostile towards them like China.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: