Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:09:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you here for the right reasons  (Read 2497 times)
charms03

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:44:54 AM

I am here because i want to earn money and  i love crypto. I want to learn more of the new technologies in which cryptocurrency will bring in the future and of course the anonymity and fast transactions is just what i like the most. Hope my dream would come true because of crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Robert de Crypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:58:50 AM

Of course, I am here for my life and produce from all this. And I am the one that I believe The blockchain technology will allow in every single daily life in the future. It's great to create the history apart. and we are here for that.
Kekyr

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 07:03:48 AM

I want to be part of this industry and I want to earn money  during my study in college. I believe that my earnings will grow in the near future when eth and btc will go up.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:07:55 AM

I'm on the right reasons.

I won't be here and stay for long if I was like those people that are only looking to crypto's as a rich quick scheme. But it wasn't so I use to do my own research, current trends and the innovation that cryptocurrencies are bringing through.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Floder1

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:17:14 AM

Joining and contributing well is a good reason. Everyone might have their reason what the good reasons are.
Of course if you are here to scam, that is not a good reason and you are not helping cryptocurrencies.
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:47:25 AM

Maybe its high time we worked out the reasons for still being here in the cryptosphere, pinpointing and exploring lucrative interconnected avenues through right research and education.
you are right, honestly the forum is a place to discuss, learn and share information or knowledge about crypto. I was lucky to know and learn from this forum, a lot of the knowledge I got here that I never got anywhere else.
RomaFin

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:48:42 AM

The first reason is the opportunity to multiply your investments, at a still young growing market, and this pricked one is self-developing and acquiring skills of analysis and trade
cryptomanspbmgdn
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 07:49:40 AM

I'm here to earn money and just for the sake of technology. Of course I like watching movies about the future. how people live, pay for goods and services, make translations - I would like it to come during my life. I think that this is exactly what will happen in the future
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:00:18 AM

I think the most important thing in any investment is understanding risk, as we know that crypto is a high-risk type of investment, don't come here if you are afraid of risk because as we know that crypto is the most risky investment.

BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:16:09 AM
Merited by jjoshua (1)

There are no right or wrong reasons
You are here for either of the following

1. To find airdrop and bounty programs
2. To read tips and get knowledge about icos on the forum
3. To find ico projects to invest in
4. To get tips on how to create a project of your own
ND_INVEST

Activity: 102
Merit: 3

Purchase real estate and cars at discounted prices

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 08:50:47 AM

Maybe its high time we worked out the reasons for still being here in the cryptosphere, pinpointing and exploring lucrative interconnected avenues through right research and education.
I agree that we should be considering the reasons to be here. I am not sure I believe in the success of the top cryptocurrencies. They are being constantly traded and eventually people might lose interest and these cryptos will crush. What I do believe in is various ways to use blockchain for creating databases and cryptos that will be money, not assets.
malphite534

Activity: 319

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:57:19 AM

I'm still here in crypto until now because I'm hoping that I will earn more money someday if I do not go here in crypto.
Rhaizan

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:03:25 AM

I think the most important thing in any investment is understanding risk, as we know that crypto is a high-risk type of investment, don't come here if you are afraid of risk because as we know that crypto is the most risky investment.

I agree, when you know that you are scared of losing money don't you ever try to invest your money on crypto because for sure you will easily got panic on it especially if the market down, invest in crypto when you are ready to face the risk.
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 09:03:31 AM

With the emergence and spread of cryptocurrencies, it is time to form a new economic order and a new financial system in the world, I do not want to miss this moment, I want to be a participant in this process, to gain more knowledge and experience in this field.I think that's a pretty good reason to be here.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:07:34 AM

I am not sure whether this being followed out of the research and education but I do know one thing for sure : Its being followed because they want to earn big money out of it. Now there is no way this has got anything to do with the education because neither there are any classes of it in the schools and graduate level and nor anything being done that way. I guess, people's mindset is completely different here and almost all of them are here to make money from the crypto currency. It doesnt matter if they have the knowledge about it or not but they will start at point and will learn everything by all themselves. This is how it works.
Spotlessvillian

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:52:42 AM

Yes,I am pretty sure that I'm here with the right reason. As a stay at home mom or wife, I really want to help my husband with our daily expenses. Also for my sons future. So that I want to learn more here and finish my project to be done..
manwithsuit909

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:54:31 AM

earn extra and yes i am earning
Jamboo30

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:21:09 AM

I'm here because I realize the potential of crypto, I want to earn more from crypto by investing in it. I think it will be the future of the financial industry and change anything of the life.So why not learn and invest in it before it saturated Roll Eyes

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
aldorexxx

Activity: 152

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:33:50 AM

Every person has particular reasons for the crypto and I like my income from this one, especially I like to work at home with a good opportunities for this.
lksufrr

Activity: 111

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:03:47 PM

Profit is the only thing that keeps me here such as a lot of other people I think. And usefulness that new crypto brings is just side effects for me.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: