Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:33:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you here for the right reasons  (Read 2503 times)
militan01

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:00:03 AM

Maybe its high time we worked out the reasons for still being here in the cryptosphere, pinpointing and exploring lucrative interconnected avenues through right research and education.

what is the right reason to join here? in my opinion there is no reason to join Crypto as long as you have money and want to work hard.
jugger1028

Activity: 213
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 12:04:29 AM

I'm trying to decide if it's worth being here.. i've already turned off my miners and given up on actually making money, so the question is.. Do i mine good coins and pay the electricity and just hope in 2-3 years the market comes back? Because I don't see it coming back before then.. Everything is so over mined that even the slightest of rallies will get squashed by desperate miners looking to make a dollar back.

Check out Trezarcoin @ Trezarcoin.com, book +VIP hotel stays with -20% discounts from Expedia by using $TZC to Pay, TrezarTravels.com to learn more!
Rrtt

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:19:29 AM

Maybe its high time we worked out the reasons for still being here in the cryptosphere, pinpointing and exploring lucrative interconnected avenues through right research and education.
Let's be honest here, i for one is here because i want to earned something which is my priority but as i have learned more about crypto i started to loved the technology it brought which is the blockchain technology. I am more focus now on learning the tricks of the trade and try not to be scammed as much as possible.
Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:05:28 AM

And, the reason i exist here is to searching for opportunities of investing my money on cryptocurrency.
Another reason is i just want to open my knowledge and adopt the crypto technology.
Some peoples join crypto maybe just want to trading or mining, but it is ok.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:09:27 AM

What is this post or link all about, even if this is related to the topic.. you need to elaborate what it means. Are you doing spamming or what? Well, hope you re edit this post and make it more interesting than this. Good luck to your journey dude!
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:13:09 AM

It really doesn't matter the reason or reasons you are here, what's important is that you believe in cryptocurrency and a lots of people get to use crypocurrency in their daily lives. And if you contribute to that through any cryptocurrency activiies, then you have done well!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:13:49 AM

Honestly, I'm here to find a good alternative income and nothing more .But when the time comes, I learn a lot and finding my self having a good time reading and responding in some interesting thread around this website. So time goes by, and I'm here to be part of a huge community with different ideas and concern about what happen in the future technology and many more. For me, being here is a part of my life to understand the evolution of human kind and it's vision for a better future.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:22:13 AM

What is this post or link all about, even if this is related to the topic.. you need to elaborate what it means. Are you doing spamming or what? Well, hope you re edit this post and make it more interesting than this. Good luck to your journey dude!
He/She spam that link around this website. I already visit his bitcointalk account and see that he post that link for almost 20 plus on a same day. This is the main reason why merit system is invented, so sad.

Spammer post : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=41442;sa=showPosts

It will be more peaceful if we eliminate those kind of people.

Natnat213

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:40:59 AM

Im here for so many reason to know what crypto to is and to learn more how to make some profit and trade and to explore  myself on it. To make myself good in the future.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
yanimkurniawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:44:37 AM

the reason I'm joining here is getting a better profit, because for us the development of altcoin prices is now also increasing, so I'm also sure we will also get more profits.
BitcoJ

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:02:24 AM

I try never to regret my actions. It only gives the slack. I think my arrival to the crypto-currency world is not easy. I'm really learning a lot. And as I learn a lot of new things. And while making money. So, my reasons are obvious.
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:07:38 AM

Honestly, I'm here to find a good alternative income and nothing more .But when the time comes, I learn a lot and finding my self having a good time reading and responding in some interesting thread around this website. So time goes by, and I'm here to be part of a huge community with different ideas and concern about what happen in the future technology and many more. For me, being here is a part of my life to understand the evolution of human kind and it's vision for a better future.
Clearly cryptocurrencies will play a big role in our economic life as well in our living, today I see one store that accepts bitcoin, and soon I know more will do the same thing so its not a incident that we know this forum there's a reason in it.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
genixye

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:23:08 AM

I think almost everyone here wants to make money. I've learned a lot here, and I'll always support encryption, and cryptocurrency investing is now the fastest way to make money.
Miles123

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:53:55 AM

I am here to earn more money by participating in a bounty campaign, following their rules to receive the reward. I can get an income here and give me money to buy what I want. Everyday, I learn a lot here and get that knowledge.
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:03:04 AM

I have two reasons for finding here. The first reason is interest in crypto, which does not die out, but grows stronger every day, I read a lot of the forum, there are very experienced people who share their experience. The second reason is banal money.
sofmyhad

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:36:58 AM

I am here because crypto has become my full time job and I am pleased with the result of this fact. I like this  and I am here to help crypto in developing so much.
discovercrypto

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:10:15 AM

I remain in Crypto because I believe. Believing in Crypto is the most powerful reason I have today. Even though lately the coin has dropped and it is weighing on me, but I remain consistent and keep believing in Crypto. The proof is that Crypto is getting green again and hopefully it will always be like this every day.
ezakmisd

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:13:51 AM

All progress rests in time, as a lot of time is necessary, at least to understand some structure, it is necessary to study it for a long time. Grin Of course, I think best you need to wait with this case, because over time it will take its tops over all projects. The main thing to believe.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:25:09 AM

I have been in this forum for almost a year, and for me it's been a long time to stay gradual towards the technology that is still new. Because if I don't take the right steps and see cryptocurrency doesn't have a good future I will leave this for a long time. I have an investment in this industry, and I have also full confidence that crypto currency will continue to grow. Just time that will prove that my choice is correct and that it will happen immediately.
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:26:26 AM

I live here because this forum is a place to share information from various parts of the world continent about cryptocurrency and the gathering place for campaign information
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: