Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:11:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you here for the right reasons  (Read 2503 times)
adamlillian

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:35:50 AM

I joined the Crypto market and the Bitcoin Forum because a friend of mine introduced me to the bounty campaign. That really is a good part-time job for me. I'm still in school and this is a pretty good job.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:03:47 AM

Yes, I  could say that I'm here for the sake of technology but money is still on top of my priority. I'm still defending crypto from people who hates it and especially when they don't really understand it. I'm also excited to see what will happen with crypto in the future.
sixexgames

Activity: 406

One Social Network

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 02:09:17 AM

I'm here to support the burgeoning technology and I've talked to many people in real life who had no idea what crypto even is and why it's important. But I'm also here to invest and make money... is that so bad?

RolandoBTC

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:10:57 AM

Being here is not just entering the cryptoworld, being here is just to earned money enable to buy my needs and stuff, and then i am here cos i want to know what crypto is, and what it can brings to my life with this it add more my knowledge in speaking and writing this english literature and i want to educate people who had no idea what cryptocurrency is all about..
toygama

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:47:07 AM

I'm here to get a profit. and being here is one way. I think this is the right place to find information, discuss, or even just look at the development of crypto. the point here we can do many things

Yeah aside from getting an extra income by participating any task here we also gain additional information in crypto world, being here is one way in improving ourselves in knowing and practicing any aspects of cryptocurrency which will bring us to achieve our goals as a member of this forum.
arikassuja

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:06:22 AM

yes of course I am here for the right reasons, I know cryptocurrency because at that time I was in need of money and wanted to have money for my living expenses and for my wife, so I learned how bitcoin works and how to benefit from bitcoin and results until now I can get a lot of profits.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:24:53 AM

I can't deny that profits are the main reason here, and from this I can find out more about crypto and find out the opportunity opportunities to get a profit.
There's no shame in stating the obvious. Everybody is here for the two reasons you gave: Money and Research. But what makes the difference is which that comes first and which that gets more attention.

I got in here as a result of curiosity about Bitcoin. Never even knew there were anything called altcoins. Weeks later I discovered I could also earn money posting too. That was icing on the cake.

Before you boast of your material acquisition, take a stroll to a morgue and there you will find those who were once better than you're. Only fools think they've it all. Stay humble 🤔
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:27:34 AM

I don't have full educational or knowledge reasons for bitcoin as the reason I stay here. the only reason I'm here is, because Bitcoin and other crypto currencies have changed my life, changed my finances, changed my economy for the better than a few years ago. Crypto currency has given me home, giving me all electronic devices. so until now I have remained here and believe in crypto currencies.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 03:31:42 AM

many have reason to search results or income in crypto. of course, this is natural because crypto is a field that produces to run. But if you could truly understand precisely what is in crypto are more than just the results only. It contains considerable technology and not all noticed it. This is the reason that may be more feasible to use in order to remain afloat in crypto.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 03:35:57 AM

Maybe its high time we worked out the reasons for still being here in the cryptosphere, pinpointing and exploring lucrative interconnected avenues through right research and education.
lets all be honest, most of the people around here.
are here to make some money.
and contribute and learning while running in the process
on earning. is just a bonus.
I would say not only for every hunters, but lets keep the forum clean from rubbish
and less more scam though
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1274

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:43:03 AM

the main reason I am still faithful is here because it has become a part of my life. frankly,from all these years I have been here praise God Crypto has helped me help my little family in changing the extraordinary economy..
for that reason,my hope is that we are here as a family and obey the rules that have been set by the great team in this forum.

TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:47:54 AM

Apart from my passion for Internet exploration that led me into cryptocurrency use today, I still appreciate the monetary contribution it added to me.because it is actually a motivation to my effort while I still promote their ICO projects.
Moreso, it helps the intellect .being busy making meaningful posts like this is involving consistent use of the brain.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:52:20 AM

I am here for looking in what field we can use cryptocurrencies.
In 2017 was boom and all saying what we can use it in any field.
But i am still not seeing any other expect financial system

Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:52:33 AM

I think we are here for the same reason to learn more about crypto currency and to get more information on how to earn crypto currency specially in trading method there are many expert who share their knowledge on how to be good trader that is why this forum is the best home for many people who wants to know about crypto

Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:30:15 AM

Maybe its high time we worked out the reasons for still being here in the cryptosphere, pinpointing and exploring lucrative interconnected avenues through right research and education.

I still here because my asset stuck into Eth and if I cut loss many value will gone from my wallet, just keep patience until Eth go up again. People have different reason to stay but this is the right time to leave and find another way make money out side crypto market. Need realistic mindset and brave to take my advice but never give up to change your future. Good luck all.
be patient! your patience will produce positive results, especially what you hold is the most potential altcoin! of course the price will definitely recover, I know it is very sad when the price drops very deep, but selling will actually hurt you more, calm down mate bullish will come soon..
Cris John Pham

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:33:33 AM

I believe crypto is just the beginning, it will grow strongly in the future. The blockchain technology is growing day by day.
tangbori

Activity: 272
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:05:38 AM

Truth be told, making profit has been the Paramount reason for all sort of engagement in cryptocurrency. I think the main motive here, I am into cryptocurrency to be part of the financial technology revolution.
kiw_91

Activity: 291
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:16:47 AM

The market of cryptocurrencies is quite a new market, and it is too early to talk about the stability of currencies. Market fluctuations happen all the time. For cryptocurrencies to become widespread, their prices must be stable, but it will take a long time. This allows users to make confident day-to-day transactions. The introduction of stable cryptocurrencies would allow users not to worry about how to make a purchase at a more favorable rate, as it could happen with volatile coins. Leave it to the traders. Ambitious projects that develop stable cryptocurrencies will lead us to a world where you can pay with cryptocurrency for coffee, lunch or a cocktail at the bar.
In the future, I think there will be a lot of cryptocurrencies with the established rate, but now there is simply no.
amobi

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:38:43 AM

you are right mate, knowing the reason why one ventured on crypto will help especially during this red period, me am here to explore the awesomeness of crpto and reason how to put blockchain tech to use
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 05:41:19 AM

to works on casuals as applying use with tasks on possessing distinct on technical skills on preference and collects on consciousness as disputing with limit on exchange to gains to returns with nominals.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: